What's new

Strings band in India

And here comes the haters

Please read the message before forming conclusions. I don't take delight in hating anyone if giving an honest and realistic opinion while considering all the odds is regarded as hatred then fine call me a hater. It only serves your ego and nothing else.

Last edited:
Got to agree with @Aamna14 here.

There is a need for "peace" between Indian and Pakistani Govts. However, peace can also be achieved through being neutral to one another, there is no need to become emotional and start crying tears of friendship about one another.

I believe India and Pakistan's best chances of achieving peace with one another is by not getting involved with one another too much, not by becoming best friends or some kind of brotherhood. In this thread, I see most Indians thinking emotionally, rather than thinking rationally with their heads. So i disagree with the message of this thread.

It was just a joke. Has no meaning, I just posted a haters gonna hate meme.

It wasn't even directed at you :)

Yeah right someone throws the "hater" part at me and you post something like that to validate it and claim it wasn't directed at me lolz

Yeah right someone throws the "hater" part at me and you post something like that to validate it and claim it wasn't directed at me lolz

Alright, I am kind of hurt by the accusation that I would mock you.

:angry:

It wasn't meant to be anything serious. Trust me, if I had those intensions, I wouldn't be so obtuse.

Please read the message before forming conclusions. I don't take delight in hating anyone if giving an honest and realistic opinion while considering all the odds is regarded as hatred then fine call me a hater. It only serves your ego and nothing else.

It need not be a perfect world for India and Pakistan to be at peace. Give it a few more decades with improving economy and lives people will forget everything :D I mean why would any one care if Azad Kashmir is with India or Indian Kashmir is with Pakistan as long as all parts of the country are prosperous. People will forget everything for sure. If England and France can come to terms after hundreds of years of wars and oppression then we are just kids in that game

It need not be a perfect world for India and Pakistan to be at peace. Give it a few more decades with improving economy and lives people will forget everything :D I mean why would any one care if Azad Kashmir is with India or Indian Kashmir is with Pakistan as long as all parts of the country are prosperous. People will forget everything for sure. If England and France can come to terms after hundreds of years of wars and oppression then we are just kids in that game

Mister, you are hell bent on accusing those who dare to differ from whats acceptable to you and i have already done that. I would surely discuss this but with a person who has the nerve to listen to someone else's opinions without getting hyped up.

I disagree, and I am sure a lot of pakistani posters would disagree too.

Frankly i do not care about Kashmir, and I agree with you, but I understand the complexities involved.

like @Aamna14 pointed out, there are along list of grievances on both sides.

Just wishing them away won't make them go away. And I understand a lot of the Pakistani apprehension too. If the discussions on this forum are any indication, please lose hope

Alright, I am kind of hurt by the accusation that I would mock you.

:angry:
It wasn't meant to be anything serious. Trust me, if I had those intensions, I wouldn't be so obtuse.

It was insulting, intentional or not i don't care.

ONLY MUSIC CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN:
What an unforgettable moment!
This is an interactive act that We had at the south Asian band festival Delhi.
It was indeed heartening to see 5000+ Indian youth singing out "Saara Pakistan" for Pakistan in unison - Strings

@Marshmallow , @Talon , @Jessica_L, @Secur, @RescueRanger, @jaibi ,@Imran Khan,@S.U.R.B. ,@Pboy, @Rahil khan, @Leader, @Zakii, @RAMPAGE, @Alpha1, @FaujHistorian@Spring Onion@danish falcon,@krash, @Pakistanisage@forcetrip,@genmirajborgza786,@Hyperion, @Armstrong , @Raja Pakistani,@ZYXW, @pehgaam e mohabbat, @pak-marine@darkinsky, @KingMamba, @Desert Fox, @JonAsad , @khanz, @Jazzbot , @Slav Defence ,@Argus Panoptes , @SHAMK9,@Hermione G, @farhan_9909,@That Guy

Sorry if I am missing out someone.
dats amazinnn:police: ty for sharin aka:tongue:

I disagree, and I am sure a lot of pakistani posters would disagree too.

Frankly i do not care about Kashmir, and I agree with you, but I understand the complexities involved.

like @Aamna14 pointed out, there are along list of grievances on both sides.

Just wishing them away won't make them go away. And I understand a lot of the Pakistani apprehension too. If the discussions on this forum are any indication, please lose hope

That is what you are saying now. But let us see your opinion in say 40 years from now if you are still alive by then that is. And I am not hyped at all

That is what you are saying now. But let us see your opinion in say 40 years from now if you are still alive by then that is. And I am not hyped at all

Dude. I am not even going to live to be 45 years old. And I am already 24 :-)

dats amazinnn:police: ty for sharin aka:tongue:

Why do you have 3000 messages and 18,000 thanks ? Is your awesomeness meter out of this world :P

Back
Top Bottom