What's new

Strings band in India

Dude. I am not even going to live to be 45 years old. And I am already 24 :-)

Why? Is there a lot of smoke in your lungs? Do you suck on the cancer sticks commonly known as cigarettes 24 x 7? Or are you one of those god men of India who can predict such stuff :P

Why? Is there a lot of smoke in your lungs? Do you suck on the cancer sticks commonly known as cigarettes 24 x 7? Or are you one of those god men of India who can predict such stuff :P

Nope. Just unhealthy lifestyle and apathy for life.

I don't have much to live for bhruv.

I'm very sorry to hear that !!! :(

Are you suffering from some disease ???

No dude. Just apathy for life. Frustration mixed with depression. I am not keen on living long.

Just.... leave it O.K. :P

enjoy the video dude.

That is sad :/

Don't worry about it. In my younger days, I was immensely depressed. And it lead to not giving a crap about my health.

I wish I didn't do that.

@liall although getting off this forum would help my sanity a lot LOL.

No dude. Just apathy for life. Frustration mixed with depression. I am not keen on living long.

Just.... leave it O.K. :P

enjoy the video dude.
Your life is not just about yourself.

I'll leave it at that.

I get what you mean. Friends and family right?

I understand. Thank you :)
No i don't think you get it.

It means that the purpose of life is not just trying to make your own life comfortable but to help others as well.

For instance you call help a poor kid by paying his school fee. Maybe in doing so you can discover the reason of life.

So perhaps you would like to live your life for others, for a change ???

@Aamna14

Behan, plz don't take take things too seriously :)

You don't even know what i took seriously or not do you?? And if you have to tell me to not take offence at something as insulting as that then i can't say much about that.

You don't even know what i took seriously or not do you?? And if you have to tell me to not take offence at something as insulting as that then i can't say much about that.
Ok sorry !!!

It wasn't my place to advice you. :)

No i don't think you get it.

It means that the purpose of life is not just trying to make your own life comfortable but to help others as well.

For instance you call help a poor kid by paying his school fee. Maybe in doing so you can discover the reason of life.

So perhaps you would like to live your life for others, for a change ???

Thanks for the advice though. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom