What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

The origin of the river is in Chinese Tibet but the civilizations associated with that river all emanated from coterminous Pakistan, not Chinese Tibet.

True.

But I got irked because he used derogatory remarks for me as my maternal side is from Meerut and Paternal from Jammu, is Pakistan only for those Muslims who were once Pandits or chanting vedic mantra living near Indus? What kind of nonsense is this? And what is Indus nationalism? As he mentioned.
I guess Pakistan was created for Muslim not for some Vedic Pandus like @Indus Priest King. We wanted to get rid of these so called statue worshipers or polytheist people worshiping fire water and 5th element. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to create Pakistan.

Our “5000 year history” is not Hindu. Hinduism only came about due to contact with Islam. Before this, each place had its own separate polytheistic religion.

Polytheistic religion was all over there and to get rid of it Islam came to civilize them.

True.

But I got irked because he used derogatory remarks for me as my maternal side is from Meerut and Paternal from Jammu, is Pakistan only for those Muslims who were once Pandits or chanting vedic mantra living near Indus? What kind of nonsense is this? And what is Indus nationalism? As he mentioned.
I guess Pakistan was created for Muslim not for some Vedic Pandus like @Indus Priest King. We wanted to get rid of these so called statue worshipers or polytheist people worshiping fire water and 5th element. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to create Pakistan.

Polytheistic religion was all over there and to get rid of it Islam came to civilize them.
I understand, but also understand, the MOST Pakistanis were already on coterminous Pakistani soil way before the dissolution of the contemptible entity known as British India. Their heritage must be respected.
Islam did not come to eradicate previous cultures and ethnicities, just to purify them...it is a shame that Pakistanis have in many cases dumped the good aspects of their heritage....

No what the founding fathers wanted was not to get rid of such people, rather for Muslims to have a country where they would be safe from their extremist elements, there is a BIG difference....besides the Vedas teach Monotheism...and this has been corrupted in the other books of the so called Hindus...

I understand, but also understand, the MOST Pakistanis were already on coterminous Pakistani soil way before the dissolution of the contemptible entity known as British India. Their heritage must be respected.
Islam did not come to eradicate previous cultures and ethnicities, just to purify them...it is a shame that Pakistanis have in many cases dumped the good aspects of their heritage....

No what the founding fathers wanted was not to get rid of such people, rather for Muslims to have a country where they would be safe from their extremist elements, there is a BIG difference....besides the Vedas teach Monotheism...and this has been corrupted in the other books of the so called Hindus...

So the muslims who came after the partition or just few years before the partition should follow the rules and start following your vedic traditions just to end from one Pandu land to other? I have no idea what vedas teach. Nor I am interested in it. For me its Quran.Are you even a Muslim? It is us muslims who have created Pakistan for betterment of Muslims are protect rights of Muslim from so called cow dung worshipers and fire worshipers. You feel no shame for ignoring the sacrifice of those Muslims who migrated during partition and got killed in the process. Shame on you!

So the muslims who came after the partition or just few years before the partition should follow the rules and start following your vedic traditions just to end from one Pandu land to other? I have no idea what vedas teach. Nor I am interested in it. For me its Quran.Are you even a Muslim? It is us muslims who have created Pakistan for betterment of Muslims are protect rights of Muslim from so called cow dung worshipers and fire worshipers. You feel no shame for ignoring the sacrifice of those Muslims who migrated during partition and got killed in the process. Shame on you!
Yes I am Muslim Alhamudlillah and our religion teaches us respect....
I did not say they should follow the Vedas or worship cows, stop projecting ignorance onto my statements...
One should RESPECT, be MINDFUL, of the history of the Land that one migrates to...that is all....
Those who made the sacrifice are Martyrs and they will have a great reward, INSHALLAH.
But please let us whose ancestry is from the ancient civilizations of coterminous Pakistan, learn about that history. (And one can also learn Muslim history as well, they are not mutually exclusive)...Islam has come to purify not to eradicate....
You do not have to learn it, but please don't stop the rest (who are the majority of your countrymen)....

I did not say they should follow the Vedas or worship cows, stop projecting ignorance onto my statements...
One should RESPECT, be MINDFUL, of the history of the Land that one migrates to...that is all....

So where did I not respect the Vedas? I just said, it is irrelevant for Muslims, we have our traditions and way of life. And this is why we created Pakistan because Islamic traditions are different from them we knew from the day islam arrived that coexistence is not possible with them. And what I get to hear is I should go back to where I came from. It's our Pakistan we created it who the hell is he to tell us to leave? Population of Nashukras is increasing in Pakistan day by day

So where did I not respect the Vedas? I just said, it is irrelevant for Muslims, we have our traditions and way of life. And this is why we created Pakistan because Islamic traditions are different from them we knew from the day islam arrived that coexistence is not possible with them. And what I get to hear is I should go back to where I came from. It's our Pakistan we created it who the hell is he to tell us to leave? Population of Nashukras is increasing in Pakistan day by day
It might not be YOUR tradition and history, but it is for MANY of your countrymen.
Let those countrymen (who are the MAJORITY of Pakistan) learn about their history. Please just let us learn in peace....
Perhaps you should ask him who the hell is he, not me.
By creating Pakistan does not mean you wipe out your previous history....

It might not be YOUR tradition and history, but it is for MANY of your countrymen.
Let those countrymen (who are the MAJORITY of Pakistan) learn about their history. Please just let us learn in peace....
Perhaps you should ask him who the hell is he, not me.
By creating Pakistan does not mean you wipe out your previous history....

What is the history of Muslims who came in after 1947? People like you are responsible for the confusion in the society. Majority of people have no interest in those foolish stories. And definitely you would be creating division among the people of this society just like you did with bengalis and then people who migrated from India after 47. Our history starts from bin qasim and before that we were pagans which most Muslims would not like to hear. And definitely that brings us closer to Hindus. Pakistan was created not because of some Indus region, it was created because of Muslim Identity. So we have to adhere that only.

What is the history of Muslims who came in after 1947? People like you are responsible for the confusion in the society. Majority of people have no interest in those foolish stories. And definitely you would be creating division among the people of this society just like you did with bengalis and then people who migrated from India after 47. Our history starts from bin qasim and before that we were pagans which most Muslims would not like to hear. And definitely that brings us closer to Hindus. Pakistan was created not because of some Indus region, it was created because of Muslim Identity. So we have to adhere that only.
I disagree. You can decide what is your history for the people who came post 1947. You can learn about your history.
But please don't specify for the rest of your countrymen what they can learn and cannot learn about THEIR history.
Your history may start from Bin Qasim, but for MOST of your countrymen it goes back before... I used to think like you but I am learning things I did not know from before....

Learning one's history is not division, but preventing people from learning theirs' will lead to division....

What evidence do you have that the non-Muslim ancestors of modern day Pakistanis who were the inhabitants of the IVC have ANY connection with modern-day indians/hindus?

We have a 7,000 year history before 1947.
Neither the Arabs, Persians, Turks have forgotten their pre-Islamic history, so why should we?

The error is with you who believes that our previous history was Hindu. It most certainly was not. 70 years have gone by and as Pakistan becomes more homogeneous of a nation, we need to rediscover our ancient history.

Don’t talk about Bangladesh here. There is absolutely no correlation. With all due respect to them, they are a totally different culture and race than us. Islam was not strong enough to erase those differences, as they naturally became close to their blood brothers in India.

We as a distinct nation did not randomly emerge in 1947 or when Muhammad bin Qasim landed in Sindh. Our history has lead us to our unique place in the Islamic world.

We are a people whose whole history has been moving towards a divinely ordained goal. No matter what challenges we faced, Allah swt is blessing our steps and easing our pain.

It was inevitable that we, this great nation from the Indus (Sappta Sindhu), would become Muslims and one of the strongest, courageous Muslim nations in history. Greatness whether in the Mughal Sultanat or Pakistani nation is our destiny.

IVC have ANY connection with modern-day indians/hindus?
Question -

Black African Jamaican slave adopts his master's language - English
Black African Jamaican slave adopts his masters religion - Christianity
Black African Jamican slave adopts his masters culture - English

Today does his English speaking, Christian worshipping Black Jamaican have right to claim Stonehenge, Sir Isaac Newton, Oliver Cromwell, Tower of London etc as his heritage?

Question -

Black African Jamaican slave adopts his master's language - English
Black African Jamaican slave adopts his masters religion - Christianity
Black African Jamican slave adopts his masters culture - English

Today does his English speaking, Christian worshipping Black Jamaican have right to claim Stonehenge, Sir Isaac Newton, Oliver Cromwell, Tower of London etc as his heritage?

That's the most perfect analogy ever......lol......lol...........:rofl::rofl:.....:lol:

We have a 7,000 year history before 1947.
Neither the Arabs, Persians, Turks have forgotten their pre-Islamic history, so why should we?

The error is with you who believes that our previous history was Hindu. It most certainly was not. 70 years have gone by and as Pakistan becomes more homogeneous of a nation, we need to rediscover our ancient history.

Don’t talk about Bangladesh here. There is absolutely no correlation. With all due respect to them, they are a totally different culture and race than us. Islam was not strong enough to erase those differences, as they naturally became close to their blood brothers in India.

We as a distinct nation did not randomly emerge in 1947 or when Muhammad bin Qasim landed in Sindh. Our history has lead us to our unique place in the Islamic world.

We are a people whose whole history has been moving towards a divinely ordained goal. No matter what challenges we faced, Allah swt is blessing our steps and easing our pain.

It was inevitable that we, this great nation from the Indus (Sappta Sindhu), would become Muslims and one of the strongest, courageous Muslim nations in history. Greatness whether in the Mughal Sultanat or Pakistani nation is our destiny.

You are wrong.

Pakistan was created because of religious differences. People in Aligarh and Meerut supported Pakistan because we are Muslims. We did not want to serve or come under that regime which is worshiping fire.
Stop changing the meaning of Pakistan!

Oh suddenly your history changes according to your convenience. Where was your history during 1989 when Zia ul Haq was doing amendment in the constitution? Where was the history of coexistence in 1947? My ancestors fought for Pakistan in Aligarh and Meerut my people were killed by the hands of sikhs and so called vedas affiliated people in Punjab. And you are trying to claim back the same history which we got rid of.
Amazing! What a Ehsan Faramosh you people are.

What?

The above is meaningless conjecture. The REALITY is that us Pakistanis ARE the direct descendents of the IVC. Being a Muslim or not does not change that fact. In fact it succinctly explains our unique cultural and racial heritage. What you are suggesting is almost as ridiculous as saying that Italians are not descended from the Ancient Romans because they are Catholics and the Ancient Romans weren't. Does not make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom