What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

Bro stop behaving like a retard, you are embarrassing yourself and whole your Muslim community.

You refuse to answer my questions, you divert away to Islam whenever you can't answer a question. If anybody is reading this, they'll know who the retard is, and it's definitely not me. DASYU.

Not proven just a study

What do you mean not proven? It's accepted. If you don't accept it, that's your problem. Varuna and Ahura Mazda both derive from a common Indo-European god. Deal with it.

Show me evidence otherwise. So far you haven't given me any hymn number, I debunked your Rakhigari trash and now this. Not a great morning for you kid.

You called Indus Valley (Vahikda Desa as per Puranas), Vedics called Ganges/Deccan (Dasyu Varta as per Vedas)

That region is also ours only. Just because of Islam it got divided from us. :)

If you don't accept it, that's your problem

Yeah why should I , we have freedom not to accept thing until self learnt we are not Muslims like you ;)

I debunked your Rakhigari trash and now this. Not a great morning for you kid.

You may debunk everything in India lol you are a Pakistani Muslim. Selective articles and links are required by semi litrates like you you know sh*t about vedic traditions. For us it's day today life. :)

I really welcome you to dharmic way of living. Come back to original, forget Quran and Sharia and Mohammad. Start Chanting Om Agnidevaye Namah! And I will accept all your claims

even in lothal the are evidences that people cremate

Provide me the peer review study which you read that proves cremations occurred at Lothal at during either the Indus Valley or Vedic Civilization. The funny part is, Lothal was abandoned by the time the Vedic civilization came around, which further proves how dumb are you. Did you crack the Indus script? Funny...so far, it's been 40 years...the Institute of Sindhology would love your Rosetta Stone.

''Nilofar Abbasi asks'', a Muslim trying to divide Hindus lol. propaganda!!

What's propaganda? It's a well established fact that Vedic and Puranic Hinduism are vastly different. Deal with it.

The difference is , Hindus in pak have been enslaved by their master from Turkey and bastardisation took place. Now hatred against India and their own identity crisis leads them to semi literate mode of living asking stupid questions and making stupid posts. :)

Umm...no...Hindus in Pakistan are just different altogether. This is something you can't comprehend. You think your bullshit Ganges religion you worship in North India is common to every other place in Asia. Go to Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia even Southern India and the Hinduism is all very different.

Hinduism is broken down into four regional variants:

Indus (dominated by Vedic)

Ganges North India (Puranic)
Deccan South India (Dravidian customs/Puranic)

Far East Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia etc. (Local customs/Puranic)

Provide me the peer review study which you read that proves cremations occurred at Lothal at during either the Indus Valley or Vedic Civilization. The funny part is, Lothal was abandoned by the time the Vedic civilization came around, which further proves how dumb are you. Did you crack the Indus script? Funny...so far, it's been 40 years...the Institute of Sindhology would love your Rosetta Stone.

What's propaganda? It's a well established fact that Vedic and Puranic Hinduism are vastly different. Deal with it.

Umm...no...Hindus in Pakistan are just different altogether. This is something you can't comprehend. You think your bullshit Ganges religion you worship in North India is common to every other place in Asia. Go to Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia even Southern India and the Hinduism is all very different.

Hinduism is broken down into four regional variants:

Indus (dominated by Vedic)

Ganges North India (Puranic)
Deccan South India (Dravidian customs/Puranic)

Far East Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia etc. (Local customs/Puranic)

So start chanting Om Agnidevaye Namah from today and I will accept all your claims. Rather I would appreciate it!

That region is also ours only. Just because of Islam it got divided from us. :)

If it's yours, why did you call us Mlechas and forbid your pseudo-Aryan black Brahmins from stepping foot in Vahika Desa? LOL your land?

Yeah why should I , we have freedom not to accept thing until self learnt we are not Muslims like you ;)

Whether you should or shouldn't is irreverent. Facts out there exist and you not accepting them only makes this even more sweeter.

If it's yours, why did you call us Mlechas and forbid your pseudo-Aryan black Brahmins from stepping foot in Vahika Desa? LOL your land?

We are sorry but we will save you from the arabs and turks now come back to dharmic way of life :D

Facts out there exist and you not accepting them only makes this even more sweeter.

It will be more sweeter if you change your name to Indra Kumar or Varun Kumar ;)
You appreciate Vedas so much , so let's chant Om

You may debunk everything in India lol you are a Pakistani Muslim. Selective articles and links are required by semi litrates like you you know sh*t about vedic traditions. For us it's day today life. :)

India (Latin) comes from Greek (Ind) which comes from Old Persian (Hindu) which comes from Sanskrit (Sindhu)

Since Sindhu = Indus Valley

and Indus Valley = Pakistan

Ergo...Sindhu = Pakistan

Thus the real India is actually Pakistan. I'm not debunking anything from India. I'm debunking lies from Dasyuvarta (today called Bharat or the Republic of India).

I really welcome you to dharmic way of living. Come back to original, forget Quran and Sharia and Mohammad. Start Chanting Om Agnidevaye Namah! And I will accept all your claims

Who said I was Muslim? Your whole argument revolves around me being a Muslim. Guess what...I'm not. Read my posts sometimes you twat.

We are sorry but we will save you from the arabs and turks now come back to dharmic way of life :D

"Save us"....we don't need saving from Dasyus. You need to save yourselves from the false religion your practicing. Fake Hinduism. LOL.

It will be more sweeter if you change your name to Indra Kumar or Varun Kumar ;)

I don't ever remember telling you what my name was.

ndia (Latin) comes from Greek (Ind) which comes from Old Persian (Hindu) which comes from Sanskrit (Sindhu)

Since Sindhu = Indus Valley

and Indus Valley = Pakistan

Ergo...Sindhu = Pakistan

Thus the real India is actually Pakistan. I'm not debunking anything from India. I'm debunking lies from Dasyuvarta (today called Bharat or the Republic of India

Because the polical power is in Indraprashta lol and also the executive power. We influenced the western regions of Subcontinet :D

"Save us"....we don't need saving from Dasyus. You need to save yourselves from the false religion your practicing. Fake Hinduism. LOL.

Oh come on you have been looted by turks and arabs and what not, in the name of religion. Burkha, sharia and Mohammad was introduced to you. And you have accepted it, didn't like that identity that you invited more identity crisis :rofl:

Because the polical power is in Indraprashta lol and also the executive power. We influenced the western regions of Subcontinet :D

Mythical city that is found in Mahabharata. Not found in Vedas = Irreverent to me.

PS: Dasyus called it Khandavaprastha.

Oh come on you have been looted by turks and arabs and what not, in the name of religion. Burkha, sharia and Mohammad was introduced to you. And you have accepted it, didn't like that identity that you invited more identity crisis :rofl:

The Indus Valley has always been open to religions...what's your point? The only identity crisis I'm seeing are North Indians who are increasingly becoming agitated that DNA evidence proves they're neither related to the Indus Valley or that they're not Aryans.

You're upset because you're more closely related to Dravidians and Tamils in South India. This angers you because you were taught all you life they were inferior. Am I right?

Well...Karma has its ways to correcting injustice. It seems like YOU were the inferior ones all along.

:D

Of course you are a wanabe Hindu :P

I live on the holy land of Sindhu...and worship the river that feeds this land. I think we all know who the wannabe Hindu is here.

Of course not
Now its Islamic republic LOL

Yeah and? This land was called Sindhu, Mehluna, Synthia, Hindush....I don't get what your argument is.

You are aware of the fact that changing your faith doesn't change your DNA right? I can only hope you're still trolling at this point....if you actually believe that, then God help you.

Anyhow...I'm off to work. I'll come own your *** later in the evening. Cheerio.

I live on the holy land of Sindhu...and worship the river that feeds this land

Yes a Muslim living in Sindh calling himself chanter of Om agni devaye namah. Bravo!

You are changing Islam , a lot of people would be angry with you in pakistan if you need help let us know ok? :P

Yeah and? This land was called Sindhu, Mehluna, Synthia, Hindush....I don't get what your argument is.

You are aware of the fact that changing your faith doesn't change your DNA right? I can only hope you're still trolling at this point....if you actually believe that, then God help you.

Anyhow...I'm off to work. I'll come own your *** later in the evening. Cheerio

DNA has nothing to do with tradition also. The civilisation is formed with an essence of theology and civic rules. If you don't know how to be in the civilisation no matter what your DNA is you are no more civilized and not the part of civilisation. being a Muslim you can't be a vedic why? because Islam does not permit you to chant the hymns, and when you can't chant hymns you can't praise the Varun god and when you cant do that you are don't know what to follow. You fall into identity crisis like most of the Pakistanis are, syeds, turkic and what not nonsense.

No matter how much links you post or what ever you try to debate, you can't prove yourself to be vedic because you are a Mohammadan. It's the way of life that makes you vedic not your ancestors. ;)

Ciao!

It's tough to say whether Pakistani is an Arabi syed, or a converted pandit or a a mongol Origin or turkic. They are anything but not well followers of Vedas. The constant invasion of the North west Indian sub continent led to the destruction of many Vedic rituals. And now the Inhabitants there are identity less left overs.

"Identity less" LOL, we know what we are, proud Muslims (minus a few ethnic nationalists, but their identity is also based on a coherent one).

You're the ones without an identity, you keep claiming your neighbours based on this stupid naming rhetoric. You are the FYROM of South Asia.

Also, spoiler alert, but in Islam we are not so petty as to take our heroes based on which group of people they belong to. We take them based upon who had similar (i.e Islamic) ideals to us, because at the end of the day we are all Bani Adam!

Even by your stupid logic, as proven before (check my posts with positive ratings) we do have ancestry from these Islamic invaders. Many of them weren't even invaders, a lot of them were local or had large numbers of locals working for them.

Back
Top Bottom