What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

That would be like me looking for books written by Engishmen about America. Why would I want to do that?[/QUOTE]
If it's "evidence", why has it been refuted by almost every leading Harappan researcher?

A muslim and a dasyu wanabe talking about veda and Pakistani muslim researchers investigating the dharmic site lolzzz

If it's "evidence", why has it been refuted by almost every leading Harappan researcher?

I asked you for the hymn that talks about this "Bharat" you claim of. Don't lie here and think you'll get away with it. I'm very well versed in history...I get paid to sit and read historical documents all day long. Unlike you....so sad.

you well versed in sh*t
after the bastardisation of west india now Pakistan the researchers are trying hard to claim vedic ancestory to over come their identity crisis.

Where in Vedas word Pakistan is given?? first tell me that :P

I don't have a problem if their blood is running in you, thats what we Indians have been saying you are converts. The point I am making is , you pakistanis are trying to take Vedic culture same as Islam due to hatred against the Hindu and hate against India that India is culturally ahead be it education or power or ancient history. Vedas are said to have no earthly origin although the language was Sanskrit.
Where it was originated even it is not given in Vedas. :) I don't know how you know the exact plac eof origin lol

In veda it is clearly mentioned that Sindhu is the most western river and Ganga is eastern river, and very high regards and worship hymns were given for River Sarasvati in Nadistuti. You should read it :) but for that you need to know devnagri skript :P lol
One also needs to be able to understand Vedic Sanskrit...I take it you are an expert in this millennia old tongue??

Don't confuse Vedic civilization to the Puranic civilization...

The Vedas were the closest thing to monotheism (of the Dharmic religion) if not advocating pure monotheism...it was later on, mainly in what is now Bharat, where corruption of this pure monotheism took place....

That would be like me looking for books written by Engishmen about America. Why would I want to do that?

A muslim and a dasyu wanabe talking about veda and Pakistani muslim researchers investigating the dharmic site lolzzz

you well versed in sh*t
after the bastardisation of west india now Pakistan the researchers are trying hard to claim vedic ancestory to over come their identity crisis.

Give me the hymn number...I'm waiting.

Where in Sumerian texts does the word Iraq appear?
Where in Nile texts does the word Egypt appear?

Are you trolling or are you actually this dumb?

Give me the hymn number...I'm waiting.

I am also waiting give me the hymn number where Pakistan and islam is mentioned in any veda.
Thsi simply questions the existence of pakistan in ancient times, and the region was ours :)

Are you trolling or are you actually this dumb?

I am replying you in your own language which you understand better. By the way do you understand sanskrit? I am sure not. No use of sharing any hymn.

I am also waiting give me the hymn number where Pakistan and islam is mentioned in any veda.
Thsi simply questions the existence of pakistan in ancient times, and the region was ours :)

No, you said the Vedas mention a place called "bharat". I'm asking you to give me the hymn number which says wither Bharat or Aryavarta. It seems they don't exist. Which proves my point.

I am replying you in your own language which you understand better. By the way do you understand sanskrit? I am sure not. No use of sharing any hymn.

My language has EVIDENCE.

https://scroll.in/article/882497/do...ryan-invasion-theory-or-give-it-more-credence

You're just writing for the sake of writing because you're upset we know our history, and you're a piece a trash. :D

oh well you are a Muslim who dislike the dharmic essence of vedas and it's rituals and thats the fact and now trying to claim some identity after years of identity crisis from indians lol!!!

So you don't have the hymn number then right? That's what I thought...you see the Vedas are a beautiful collection of truth. When they called you DASYUS they did for a reason. You were untrustworthy filthy kala trash...and that's why Indra repeatedly destroyed your Dasyupurahs and whooped Krishna's sorry ***.

Know your role Dasyu...

By the way that Rakhigarhi article you posted? Here's the response.

So you don't have the hymn number then right? That's what I thought.

Where is the hymn which mentions Pakistan which your Qaid created out of no where. There is atleast existence of dharm which we follow where is Islam mentioned in vedas, where is pakistan, this means you guys are promoting arabic ideology as an occupier.

Aur inko Kashmir chahiye LOL!!

Contradictory conclusions
A recent study of ancient DNA from 612 ancient individuals, which has still to be peer-reviewed, arrived at the same conclusion, saying an Aryan invasion, or migration, theory did indeed seem likely. But that study did not have access to ancient DNA from Indus Valley sites, only individuals from nearby locations. If the Economic Times report is accurate, the Rakhigarhi study, the first one to properly examine the ancestry of individuals found at Indus Valley sites, now seems to affirm those findings.

Yet the report draws a few different conclusions altogether.

• First, the newspaper report seems to make the argument that because the Indus Valley Civilisation population had no Steppe ancestry, that disproves the Aryan invasion theory. In fact, it does the opposite.
  • Second, the report speaks of Iranian strains in the DNA, which the newspaper says “may point to contact, not invasion.” Again, this affirms the extant Aryan invasion/migration theory, which believes the Indus Valley population was primarily South Asians mixed with Iranian agriculturalists, who at the end of the Indus Valley civilisation saw an influx of Steppe ancestry.
  • Shinde says the findings show a manner of burial that is similar to the early Vedic period, and that some burial rituals prevail even now in some communities, showing remarkable continuity. This point is a reminder of the difficulty of using DNA to determine how culture or language travelled, but on the face of it, this finding suggests that cultural behaviour that was prevalent before the Steppe influx did not necessarily change much afterwards.
  • Neeraj Rai, head of the DNA lab at Lucknow’s Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleosciences and a co-author of the study, says that the condition of the skeletons at Rakhigarhi points to a “predominantly indigenous culture that voluntarily spread across other areas, not displaced or overrun by an Aryan invasion.” Here he is suggesting that the Aryan invasion may not have been violent, since the skeletons do not seem to indicate warfare. But it is still unclear why that would discount the Steppe ancestry that shows up only at the end of the Indus Valley civilisation.
  • Finally, there is Shinde’s statement: “This indicates quite clearly, through archeological data, that the Vedic era that followed was a fully indigenous period with some external contact.” It is unclear what this means at all, and how the DNA results play into this, and only a full reading of the paper is likely to clear up the questions around this.

LMFAO. Owned by your own Indian source. Damn.

So you don't have the hymn number then right? That's what I thought...you see the Vedas are a beautiful collection of truth. When they called you DASYUS they did for a reason. You were untrustworthy filthy kala trash...and that's why Indra repeatedly destroyed your Dasyupurahs and whooped Krishna's sorry ***.

Know your role Dasyu...

By the way that Rakhigarhi article you posted? Here's the response.

You sure are a wannabe dharmi. :P

The fact is it say no central asian migration and thats what I posted.

Go through what I have posted before vomiting here. lol

Where is the hymn which mentions Pakistan which your Qaid created out of no where. There is atleast existence of dharm which we follow where is Islam mentioned in vedas, where is pakistan, this means you guys are promoting arabic ideology as an occupier

You keep bringing Islam into this, I don't give a shit about Islam. Long before Islam came, Indus Valley was separate from the Ganges Plain. And you know that deep down inside, and are trying to cover it up, which makes it even all the more hilarious. :D

Aur inko Kashmir chahiye LOL!!

Half of Kashmir is already part of Pakistan. LMFAO.

Contradictory conclusions
A recent study of ancient DNA from 612 ancient individuals, which has still to be peer-reviewed, arrived at the same conclusion, saying an Aryan invasion, or migration, theory did indeed seem likely. But that study did not have access to ancient DNA from Indus Valley sites, only individuals from nearby locations. If the Economic Times report is accurate, the Rakhigarhi study, the first one to properly examine the ancestry of individuals found at Indus Valley sites, now seems to affirm those findings.

Yet the report draws a few different conclusions altogether.

• First, the newspaper report seems to make the argument that because the Indus Valley Civilisation population had no Steppe ancestry, that disproves the Aryan invasion theory. In fact, it does the opposite.
  • Second, the report speaks of Iranian strains in the DNA, which the newspaper says “may point to contact, not invasion.” Again, this affirms the extant Aryan invasion/migration theory, which believes the Indus Valley population was primarily South Asians mixed with Iranian agriculturalists, who at the end of the Indus Valley civilisation saw an influx of Steppe ancestry.
  • Shinde says the findings show a manner of burial that is similar to the early Vedic period, and that some burial rituals prevail even now in some communities, showing remarkable continuity. This point is a reminder of the difficulty of using DNA to determine how culture or language travelled, but on the face of it, this finding suggests that cultural behaviour that was prevalent before the Steppe influx did not necessarily change much afterwards.
  • Neeraj Rai, head of the DNA lab at Lucknow’s Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleosciences and a co-author of the study, says that the condition of the skeletons at Rakhigarhi points to a “predominantly indigenous culture that voluntarily spread across other areas, not displaced or overrun by an Aryan invasion.” Here he is suggesting that the Aryan invasion may not have been violent, since the skeletons do not seem to indicate warfare. But it is still unclear why that would discount the Steppe ancestry that shows up only at the end of the Indus Valley civilisation.
  • Finally, there is Shinde’s statement: “This indicates quite clearly, through archeological data, that the Vedic era that followed was a fully indigenous period with some external contact.” It is unclear what this means at all, and how the DNA results play into this, and only a full reading of the paper is likely to clear up the questions around this.

LMFAO. Owned by your own Indian source. Damn.

This proves that its a pre Harrappan civilisation and larger than mohenjo daro and that too in haryana :enjoy:

You keep bringing Islam into this,

you don't follow the vedic traditions nor you have vedic knowledge we have it as we can read and write the language in which it's compiled ;) you stay happy with Quran lol

You sure are a wannabe dharmi. :P

The fact is it say no central asian migration and thats what I posted.

Go through what I have posted before vomiting here. lol

The report does prove Central Asian migration you twit. LMFAO. This story you posted makes ZERO sense. The 'Aryan' migration theory says that this migration happened AFTER the Indus Civilization and, therefore, there will be NO Steppe-related genetic presence in sites like Rakhigarhi - which is exactly what is found!

How dumb are you....seriously though.

The report does prove Central Asian migration you twit. LMFAO. This story you posted makes ZERO sense. The 'Aryan' migration theory says that this migration happened AFTER the Indus Civilization and, therefore, there will be NO Steppe-related genetic presence in sites like Rakhigarhi - which is exactly what is found!

How dumb are you....seriously though

But this has nothing to do with Islam. You are Muslim what do you have to do with vedas :lol:
I will be the happiest you are claiming yourself to be a convert:cool:

And I invite you back to the origin. Tomorrow please go to sindhu and pray :D

This proves that its a pre Harrappan civilisation and larger than mohenjo daro and that too in haryana :enjoy:

How do you come to that conclusion? DNA can tell you how big a town was? Enlighten me.

you don't follow the vedic traditions nor you have vedic knowledge we have it as we can read and write the language in which it's compiled ;) you stay happy with Quran lol

Vedics ate beef, we eat beef.
Vedics buried their dead, we bury our dead
Vedics hated Dasyus, we hate Dasyus

Whether or not we do or don't is irreverent. Modern-day Greeks don't follow the ancient Greek religion, they're all Christians now. Does that mean they forfiet their history?

And you're not Vedics....you're Puranic Hindus.

But this has nothing to do with Islam. You are Muslim what do you have to do with vedas :lol: I will be the happiest you are claiming yourself to be a convert:cool:

Who said I was Muslim? I'm more related to the Vedas than you ever will Dasyu....follow your Tamil reilgion like a good little boy and leave the DNA talk to professionals.

Back
Top Bottom