What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

You are occupier who is promoting arabic traditions and culture into the Pakistan. If not change your name to Indra Kumar. Finally Indra kumar is name of Rig Vedic era :D . Would you do? No You won't because you do not really know the concept of Heritage and ancestry. We have maintained it you are destroying it. :) Simple!

There I have destroyed your knowledge on heritage and ancestry to make you understand it's meaning better! ;)
Oh really, this is why no Hindu is left in Sindh and are on reduction. Contradiction in post!

Then why have an arabi name when your ethnicity is Indian :P Start keeping Indra, or Vayu or Sarasvati. :)
By our names are Arabic, Turkish, Persian, Afghan/Pukhtoon and Indian. It just reflects the history...
And our tribe names are native...Rajput, Jatt, Butt, Mir, Afridi, Memon, Mengal etc etc etc....

defunct through new dna findings in rakhigarhi may be Pakistan was has traces of turkic or arabic influence due to invasion in late 10th century

By our names are Arabic, Turkish, Persian, Afghan/Pukhtoon and Indian. It just reflects the history...
And our tribe names are native...Rajput, Jatt, Butt, Mir, Afridi, Memon, Mengal etc etc etc...

Doesn't make you a dharmic , sorry! You follow the rules of civil society of a civilisation you are part of it, if you don't you are not :)

Civil it self means a set of human development through rules and regulations. Hence Civilisation.

The land is Bharat :) and river is Sindhu and Sindh is a region in Bharat , invaders called whole region as Hind due to culture and religious differences.
And, pray, do tell where is Sindh on today's map? And Hind is derived from Sindh...

defunct through new dna findings in rakhigarhi may be Pakistan was has traces of turkic or arabic influence due to invasion in late 10th century

Doesn't make you a dharmic , sorry! You follow the rules of civil society of a cicilisation you are part of it, if you don't you are not :)
Vedic civilization commences in coterminous Pakistan. The first grammarian of the Sanskrit tongue was a co-terminous Pakistani, these do not and cannot change....
Millions of our VEDIC Dharmic ancestors accepted the religion of Abraham (PBUH), but their blood still runs in our veins...
and a lot of their culture is still retained...of course every civilization undergoes change with time...and besides our ancestors were a different kind of Dharmic to the Bharati kind and to the Indonesian/Malay kind...

That study has been ridiculed throughout the world for being a joke. Some random bones were found in Rakaghiri, which by the way isn't even an Indus Valley site, it's a prehistoric Ganga site which predates the IVC. The conclusions are all based on nonsense. That's why Harappa.com and other leading Indus historians, archeologists and researchers have categorically REJECTED that nonsense.

Doesn't make you a dharmic , sorry! You follow the rules of civil society of a cicilisation you are part of it, if you don't you are not :)

You weren't even part of it to begin with. What do you think you're Vedic? Have you seen your face in the mirror? You eat vegetables, have 5 castes and worship Dravidian gods.

Vedics ate beef, had 4 castes, buried their dead and worshiped gods like Indra and Varuna, similar to the Avestan gods.

LOL. Dasyu thinks he's Vedic. You're no different than Pakistanis who think they're Arab just because they're Muslim.

Just because you're Hindu doesn't make you an Indo-Aryan or a Vedic...you're a Dasyu piece a trash, and will always remain a Dasyu piece a trash.

:D

And, pray, do tell where is Sindh on today's map? And you Hind is derived from Sindh...

Vedic civilization commences in coterminous Pakistan. The first grammarian of the Sanskrit tongue was a co-terminous Pakistani, these do not and cannot change....
Millions of our VEDIC Dharmic ancestors accepted the religion of Abraham (PBUH), but their blood still runs in our veins...
and a lot of their culture is still retained...of course every civilization undergoes change with time...and besides our ancestors were a different kind of Dharmic to the Bharati kind and to the Indonesian/Malay kind...

Actually, did you know that Sanskrit was actually first recorded in Syria? The Aryan migration brought Sanskrit to the Indus Valley whereby Vedic Sanskrit was founded.

And, pray, to tell where is Sindh on today's map? And you Hind is derived from Sindh...

Hind was called by outsiders not by inland people. Every region like today in India had it's tradition but common was dharmic way of living. Kuru were kauravas, in Panchal were Panchalas etc etc all belong to rig vedic era.

Still we prefer calling India as Bharat not Hindustan to be honest.

Hind was called by outsiders not by inland people. Every region like today in India had it's tradition but common was dharmic way of living. Kuru were kauravas, in Panchal were Panchalas etc etc all belong to rig vedic era.

Still we prefer calling India as Bharat not Hindustan to be honest.
Thank you for calling your country Bharat. I wish more Bharatis would follow your lead....

Hind is from Sindh which is in Pakistan.

"India" originates from coterminous Pakistan. Vedic civilization begins in the "IndusLand" or Hindustan aka coterminous Pakistan...

We are the descendants of the Vedic peoples for the most part, their blood still runs in our veins....this does not change by changing one's Dharm.....

I don't have a problem if their blood is running in you, thats what we Indians have been saying you are converts. The point I am making is , you pakistanis are trying to take Vedic culture same as Islam due to hatred against the Hindu and hate against India that India is culturally ahead be it education or power or ancient history. Vedas are said to have no earthly origin although the language was Sanskrit.
Where it was originated even it is not given in Vedas. :) I don't know how you know the exact plac eof origin lol

LOL have you even read the study or did you just read the poorly written article by a dasyu? That very study proves the Indus periphery was separate. You didn't even read it. LMFAO.

The actual genetic results seem to be: there are 2 samples (maybe only 1); they don't have steppe ancestry; they have mostly indigenous ancestry, especially maternally; they have minor Iranian ancestry. So depending on what they mean by indigenous vs Iranian, could mean they are mostly AASI with a little Iranian farmer type ancestry, or it could mean they are including ancient Iranian farmer type ancestry in the indigenous category and the "minor traces" refer to later elements like BMAC, Tepe Hissar, etc. The latter seems more likely but who knows. So probably like Indus periphery as suspected, maybe more AASI (they are much further east).

Vedic civilization begins in the "IndusLand"

In veda it is clearly mentioned that Sindhu is the most western river and Ganga is eastern river, and very high regards and worship hymns were given for River Sarasvati in Nadistuti. You should read it :) but for that you need to know devnagri skript :P lol

Anyway, for those who want to know about the myths and lies being peddled out by India over the Aryan Migration, head over here. They've broken it down and completely debunked this junk of a study.

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread...ntral-Asian-trace-junks-Aryan-invasion-theory

In veda it is clearly mentioned that Sindhu is the most western river and Ganga is eastern river, and very high regards and worship hymns were given for River Sarasvati in Nadistuti. You should read it :) but for that you need to know devnagri skript :P lol

Which hymn? Tell me. I think you're mixing up the Vedas with your Purana garbage. The Vedas speak about Sindhu and Saptha Sindhu being the holy land of Vedics.

Sindhu = Sindh
Saptha Sindhu = Punjab

There is no mention of the Ganga or Deccan in the Vedas except for the term "Dasyu Varta", which is what we called you.

Aryavarta is a myth just like Akhand Bharat. Both terms are found nowhere in the Vedas. These are probably terms Dasyus made up when they were plagiarizing Greek epics and writing their Puranas, Manusmriti, Ramayana and Mahabharata. All garbage.

Vedas are the only authentic text when needing to quote any history of the Indus Valley. The rest of irrelevant.

That would be like me looking for books written by Engishmen about America. Why would I want to do that?

A wanabbe dasyu trying hard to call the evidence as myth :rofl:

If it's "evidence", why has it been refuted by almost every leading Harappan researcher?

Qurana garbage you meant? :P

By the way can you read sanskrit and understand it?

I asked you for the hymn that talks about this "Bharat" you claim of. Don't lie here and think you'll get away with it. I'm very well versed in history...I get paid to sit and read historical documents all day long. Unlike you....so sad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom