What's new

Stone Age Soanian Culture (Ancient Pakistan II)

How do you come to that conclusion? DNA can tell you how big a town was? Enlighten me.

stop asking me dumb question wannabe dasyu
Vedics ate beef, we eat beef.
Vedics buried their dead, we bury our dead
Vedics hated Dasyus, we hate Dasyus

yeah right thats why kekayi was married to sri dashrath :lol:

Who said I was Muslim? I'm more related to the Vedas than you ever will Dasyu....follow your Tamil reilgion like a good little boy and leave the DNA talk to professionals.

Lol now you are vedic which vedic tell me chaturvedi or trivedi :lol:LMFAO

And I invite you back to the origin. Tomorrow please go to sindhu and pray :D

We do pray at the Sindhu. His name is Khawaja Khizer for Muslims and Jhuelal for Hindus. LOL. You didn't know that did you? Because you're a Dasyu....you have nothing to do with this land or history. If you came today, you probably wouldn't even be able to worship at any of our temples.

26168756_1866337073426268_3540871122284479127_n.jpg

We do pray at the Sindhu. His name is Khawaja Khizer for Muslims and Jhuelal for Hindus. LOL.

abhey gahnteshwar
ab sunn

Jhulelal is considered as manifestation of Varun dev :lol:

you don't even know a sh*t about vedic culture and debating foolishly.. go read Quran :rofl:

wannabe Indian :alcoholic:

stop asking me dumb question wannabe dasyu

Stop writing dumb things...which is everything you write practically.

yeah right thats why kekayi was married to sri dashrath :lol:

Who?

Lol now you are vedic which vedic tell me chaturvedi or trivedi :lol:LMFAO

These are surnames....and these are all from Puranic traditions. That's why the distribution of these surnames are only found in North India. (Chaturvedi is a surname of Brahmin caste found in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand.)

Again...irrelevant.

These are surnames....and these are all from Puranic traditions. That's why the distribution of these surnames are only found in North India. (Chaturvedi is a surname of Brahmin caste found in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand.)

Again...irrelevant.

Yeah just like Sharia is man made or Quran is changed by men as per their convenience right? LOL

abhey gahnteshwar
ab sunn

Jhulelal is considered as manifestation of Varun dev :lol:

you don't even know a sh*t about vedic culture and debating foolishly.. go read Quran :rofl:

wannabe Indian :alcoholic:

Jhulelal is a reincarination of Varuna...do you want to tell me who worships Varuna now? Where did Varuna come from?

Jhulelal (جهوللال), or Khawja Khizr (خواجہ خضر), is said to be the unifying force and is central to all cultural activities of the Sindhi community. Sindhi Hindus regard him as a water god, who is said to be an incarnation of Varuna; this ancient Vedic deity is said to have been adopted into the Indus Vedic culture from the Iranian Avestan's deity "Ahura Mazda".

Ahura Mazda (Avestan) = Varuna (Vedic)

What about Dasyus? :D

I wrote...

Again...irrelevant.

And you responded...

Yeah just like Sharia is man made or Quran is changed by men as per their convenience right? LOL

How is this relevant to what I first stated?

Jhulelal is a reincarination of Varuna...do you want to tell me who worships Varuna now? Where did Varuna come from?

Jhulelal (جهوللال), or Khawja Khizr (خواجہ خضر), is said to be the unifying force and is central to all cultural activities of the Sindhi community. Sindhi Hindus regard him as a water god, who is said to be an incarnation of Varuna; this ancient Vedic deity is said to have been adopted into the Indus Vedic culture from the Iranian Avestan's deity "Ahura Mazda".

Ahura Mazda (Avestan) = Varuna (Vedic)

What about Dasyus? :D

wrong its Indra you ghonchuand stop googling :rofl: I know its tough for you to dig info finally how would a Musalim know about Vedic traditions lol

you want me to address Muhammad as Jesus ?

Don't spread disinformation

How is this relevant to what I first stated?
This is the way to talk to a Muslim who argues with a Hindu by claiming himself to be a Bedi :P LOL

wrong its Indra you ghonchu

you want me to address Muhammad as Jesus ?

Don't spread disinformation

This is the way to talk to a Muslim who argues with a Hindu by claiming himself to be a Bedi :P LOL

Umm no...

The origins of Ahura Mazda seem to be tied to the early beliefs of the proto-Indo-Iranian-Aryans. Scholarly consensus identifies a connection between Ahura Mazda and the Vedic gods Varuna. For instance, Kuiper (1983) puts forth the view that the proto-Indo-Iranian divinity is the nameless "Father Ahura," that is, Varuna of the Rigveda.

:D

seem to be tied

enugh said, and who the f*** is Kuiper lol

Man you Pakistanis are really brainwashed by your own propaganda and identity crisis that now you need India and vedic ways of living to clear the black spot on you lol
Keep up the disinformation :rofl:

aur yeh Kashmir lenge :P

Huh?

enugh said

Man you Pakistanis are really brainwashed by your own propaganda and identity crisis that now you need India and vedic ways of living to clear the black spot on you lol

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...31k1j0i10k1j0i13k1j0i22i10i30k1.0.Ah8sjuBWq78

It is generally accepted that the Ahura Mazda of the Avesta is indeed the Varuna of Rig Veda.
https://sreenivasaraos.com/tag/varuna-and-ahura-mazda/

According to William W Malandra both Varuna (in Vedic period) and Ahura Mazda (in old Iranian religion) represented same Indo-Iranian concept of a supreme "wise, all-knowing lord".
  • Boyce, Mary (2001), "Mithra the King and Varuna the Master", Festschrift für Helmut Humbach zum 80., Trier: WWT, pp. 239–257

enugh said, and who the f*** is Kuiper lol

aur yeh Kashmir lenge :P

Explain again how modern-day Indians are "Vedic".

You cremate, Vedics buried.
You eat salads, Vedics ate beef.
You have 5 hierarchical castes, Vedics had 4 non-hierarchical castes
You called Indus Valley (Vahikda Desa as per Puranas), Vedics called Ganges/Deccan (Dasyu Varta as per Vedas)

Why are Indians so obsessed with trying to steal other peoples cultures? Why aren't you proud of your own Tamil religion and Dravidian history?

Dasyu :p

Bro stop behaving like a retard, you are embarrassing yourself and whole your Muslim community.
It is generally accepted that the Ahura Mazda of the Avesta is indeed the Varuna of Rig Veda.
https://sreenivasaraos.com/tag/varuna-and-ahura-mazda/

According to William W Malandra both Varuna (in Vedic period) and Ahura Mazda (in old Iranian religion) represented same Indo-Iranian concept of a supreme "wise, all-knowing lord".

• Boyce, Mary (2001), "Mithra the King and Varuna the Master", Festschrift für Helmut Humbach zum 80., Trier: WWT, pp. 239–257

Not proven just a study.

Ahura Mazda is supreme and main God , Varun dev is one of the devas along with Agni , and Indra which orders Varun deva and Indra is related to all seasons and your own sense , as per vedas. This is not Quran dude.

You cremate, Vedics buried.
even in lothal the are evidences that people cremate

For those who want an indepth read between the Vedic Indus and the Dasyu Ganga, here's my article.

''Nilofar Abbasi asks'', a Muslim trying to divide Hindus lol. propaganda!!

The difference is , Hindus in pak have been enslaved by their master from Turkey and bastardisation took place. Now hatred against India and their own identity crisis leads them to semi literate mode of living asking stupid questions and making stupid posts. :)

Back
Top Bottom