What's new

State-sanctioned murder: India’s secret policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only those who believe in Akhand Bharat ignore the international border. All Bangladeshis hate the idea of Akhand Bharat so they accept the international border. It is the corruption of the BSF that leads to these killings. Another reason for BSF inhuman behaviour is just sheer boredom and routine of the work which drives them to shoot at innocent people just for fun!

I also think another more likely answer for the BSF killing randomly in this way is that they are mostly half breeds. One of their parents is an jackass or another type of beast which makes them behave like animals and shoot people indiscriminately.

Its not corruption..its the price you and your coming generations will pay for messing up with mighty India.Pehle pakistan ne mara up India marega,tumhari kismat hi aisi hai.

Its not corruption..its the price you and your coming generations will pay for messing up with mighty India.Pehle pakistan ne mara up India marega,tumhari kismat hi aisi hai.

India will regret messing with Bangladesh which is a tightly packed country of 160 million people and ready to go off like a grenade in Bharat's face.

India will regret messing with Bangladesh which is tightly packed country of 160 million people and ready to go off like a grenade in Bharat's face.

india messing with bangladesh ???????? no way, india do not mess with toddlers

india messing with bangladesh ???????? no way, india do not mess with toddlers

That didn't stop India annexing Sikkim. Bangladesh is a different matter altogether. India will regret messing with Bangladesh which is a tightly packed country of 160 million people and ready to go off like a grenade in Bharat's face.

Interesting you say "mighty India". While you guys talk big, you tremble in fear whenever the PLA comes near.

Of-course, if the trespasser is armed and dangerous, or that intel has confirmed movements to be against India's security (i.e: criminals and terrorists), BSF have every right to engage.

The point is, how does an unarmed civilian threaten your country? Instead of shooting, wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to just send the unarmed trespasser back? Aren't Bangladesh and India supposed to be friends? Is that how friendly countries treat each other?

I think you Indians have trouble understanding the term - Rules of Engagement.

Instead of hating, how about thinking? After all, aren't you Indians supposed to be more "learned" than us Bangladeshis? And this is the response you come up with?? Ironic.

That didn't stop India annexing Sikkim. Bangladesh is a different matter altogether. India will regret messing with Bangladesh which is a tightly packed country of 160 million people and ready to go off like a grenade in Bharat's face.

I dont know whether the grenade will explode or not,but last time I checked the news I came to know Indian car manufacturers are planning some JV there.Indian bikes are already there...

Interesting you say "mighty India". While you guys talk big, you tremble in fear whenever the PLA comes near.

Of-course, if the trespasser is armed and dangerous, or that intel has confirmed movements to be against India's security (i.e: criminals and terrorists), BSF have every right to engage.

The point is, how does an unarmed civilian threaten your country? Instead of shooting, wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to just send the unarmed trespasser back? Aren't Bangladesh and India supposed to be friends? Is that how friendly countries treat each other?

Instead of hating, how about thinking? After all, aren't you Indians supposed to be more "learned" than us Bangladeshis? And this is the response you come up with?? Ironic.

We Indians have a clear cut view towards Bangladesh as "shoot at sight"..and don't hide like a scared puppy behind China..we will drag you out by your tail and crush your head below our feet.We don't want your people and your worthless double faced friendship anymore.

and how is BSF supposed to persuade bangladeshis to go back who come to india for employment?? greet them with roses, sing a lullaby and then say sorry mr. bangladeshi we have to send you back....please do not return?? ever saw the % of muslim population in assam and wb??, all due to illegal infiltration from BD... almost 35-40%?? this is creating a great demographic change and most of the original inhabitants oppose this. hence the tough stance. foreign policy comes second to internal matters!!

We Indians have a clear cut view towards Bangladesh as "shoot at sight"..and don't hide like a scared puppy behind China..we will drag you out by your tail and crush your head below our feet.We don't want your people and your worthless double faced friendship anymore.

Threats of violence. Nice. Now go back to playing Call of Duty.

rude talk man!!
you are creating more anti-india sentiments among people. :butcher: :hitwall:

and how is BSF supposed to persuade bangladeshis to go back who come to india for employment?? greet them with roses, sing a lullaby and then say sorry mr. bangladeshi we have to send you back....please do not return?? ever saw the % of muslim population in assam and wb??, all due to illegal infiltration from BD... almost 35-40%?? this is creating a great demographic change and most of the original inhabitants oppose this. hence the tough stance. foreign policy comes second to internal matters!!

Er...no, roses or red carpet exit needed. Just capture them send them back. That is what other countries do.

Er...no, roses or red carpet exit needed. Just capture them send them back. That is what other countries do.

But how many

I sure no one can send back millions

But how many

I sure no one can send back millions

So you are saying that millions of Bangladeshis pass through the border fence at once? Read the damn heading and my posts.

I always had respect for Indians irrespective of the dents in the their foreign polices before joining this forum. I always thought this people were more pro people than anything else. And if the bd or pakistani govt ever commits a crime, most of the members here at least condemn the actions.
But Indians are different. They are supportive of any muslim killings. No wander they commit genocides in their countries every now and then. And no wonder why they have so many banned militants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom