What's new

State-sanctioned murder: India’s secret policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they expect?? Cross the borders illegally unabated and unchallenged by the Security forces??Dont try playing a crybaby now,theres no point in playing a victim....

One is not too sure.

I have been on the borders and there is unabated smuggling, trafficking and cattle rustling.

Should one turn a blind eye because the BD chaps are poor?

Humanitarianism is fine, but can it be at the cost of the health of one's country?

What intrigues me is that the BSF is also deployed on the Pakistan border. How come the Pakistanis are not raising Cain?

Our relationship with Pakistan Govt to Govt is not that good as it is with Bangladesh.

Therefore, Pakistan should howl and not Bangladesh.

And yet, it is the other way around.

I presume smuggling, cattle rustling and human trafficking is an established profession in Bangladesh or else why howl?

Zabanya,

Still awaiting your reproducing the thread on WTO and your anti India and Ms Paul rant.

Apart from giving the Taiwan Embassy address.

I hope you are aware that China warned you on that.

Google and check!

And guess what?

You still think China will swallow that insult!!

Good for you!

Once again, you may like to get back on course!

Okay, now you are changing the subject.

I was merely pointing out the case of Sunita Paul since you initially mentioned the topic here. In fact, the case was agreed by many Americans themselves. It is not just the case of a Bangladeshi newspaper reporting.

Back on the topic:
I agree that there are issues on the Bangladesh side of the border in which Bangladeshi authorities do not do enough. Hell, they don't even do enough in pretty much anything in their own country.

The law & order situation in Bangladesh over the past fifteen years has been far from good. In fact, it is getting worse by the day.

That is partly the sad truth of Bangladesh armed forces and law enforcement agencies at the moment. Much of that is to do with the leadership and politics in Bangladesh.

I think the root of all problems in Bangladesh is not politics. It is the population growth, especially from rural areas. I find it miraculous that the country can somehow run amid all the shenanigans.

------

China already does business with Taiwan, just like many countries aligned with China. It is just business as usual. Why inject politics into everything? :bounce:

"anti India and Ms Paul rant"

Anti-India? Since when???? Where in my posts did I mention anything against Indian interests?

The BD government should adopt a more aggressive border policy and kill Indians and BSF randomly like they do to us. That will be the only solution to their murderous tactics. All the people killed by the BSF are not crossing the border but are merely ploughing their fields or grazing their cattle on this side of the borderline. This apparently is an offense in the eyes of the BSF and apparently deserving of death.

The BD government should adopt a more aggressive border policy and kill Indians and BSF randomly like they do to us. That will be the only solution to their murderous tactics. All the people killed by the BSF are not crossing the border but are merely ploughing their fields or grazing their cattle on this side of the borderline. This apparently is an offense in the eyes of the BSF and deserving of death.

yes they are merely ploghing their fields and they inadvertantly cross over while ploghing.

I agree with this part of the article -

The headlines are about the usual unabated killings by the Indian BSF. Only one news source confirms this fact. In the United States, we have gone to war for less. From what I read, Milon Hossain, age 20 (the same age as my eldest daughter) was shot to death. What sort of inhuman troops does India arm to patrol the Bangladesh border? Where is the outrage? If the reports are accurate, then what it proves is that India is not interested in justice. Talks will continue, smiles, handshakes and photo ops will be the outcome. Soulless border guards will continue to patrol and India will send another smiling someone to make yet another promise. But the killings will continue.

yes they are merely ploghing their fields and they inadvertantly cross over while ploghing.

So, farmers can magically plow through fences?

Don't you find shooting unarmed people a bit excessive?

I'd suggest the authorities discuss the matter in the UN.

^^^
Don't cross the border and don't get killed, simple.

The BD government should adopt a more aggressive border policy and kill Indians and BSF randomly like they do to us. That will be the only solution to their murderous tactics. All the people killed by the BSF are not crossing the border but are merely ploughing their fields or grazing their cattle on this side of the borderline. This apparently is an offense in the eyes of the BSF and apparently deserving of death.

Just stop crossing border illegally so this this problem will automatically finish

I seriously don't find killing Bangladeshis anything evil...because I personally hate you guys.But thats the personal opinion..others might be a bit more sensitive and diplomatic.My hatred list :-
1.Bangladesh
2.Australia
3.Pakistan
4.North Korea
5.US
6.New Zealand

I love these nations(except India):-
1.Japan
2.Mauritius
3.France
4.Russia
5.Israel
6.Iran

What about UK?

Many of the people getting killed are not crossing the border.

Do you think these programmed nerds will understand ground reality?
Rather it would be better to wait 2 yrs and then see how our forces are given
order to counter.

Milon Husain was probably a cattle trader and I've heard this stuffs
once back in a village. They import cattles in broad daylight in hundreds of numbers
and I'm sure one got shot when they didn't bribe those uncivilized creatures.
They should rather stop exporting those stuffs in illegal means.

The border killings have nothing to with illegal crossings but corruption in the BSF and the inhuman nature of the soldiers who out of sheer boredom and routine shoot at unarmed villagers across the international border.

No human being will shoot in boredom, the only thing I see shot of boredom are your posts.

Has RAW still locked your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom