What's new

State-sanctioned murder: India’s secret policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no border dispute.

It is smugglers, human traffickers and cattle rustlers being killed when they cross the borders ILLEGALLY. Take it to the UN, take it to the Man in the Moon if you want. It will be thrown out with the contempt that it deserves!!

You seem to have a tunnel vision on history of warfare. Understandable.

Heard of Chola, Nathu La and Sumdorong Chu?

Why will you know of them when you have sold your soul to the Dragon?

Unarmed should not be harmed. Agreed. But being unarmed is fine to illegally trespass?

If that was the way to enter a foreign country safely, why have this rigmarole of passports and damned visas? Why have the indignity of being bodily frisked?

Now, since we do not know about fancy terms as ‘Rules of Engagement’, do enlighten us.

If a person is unarmed and trespasses at night, you suggest that one should go out on a chase and then send him back? Not a bad idea. What is too many escape and it is possible as anyone would know who has been standing post.

Are you that magnanimous with a thief who breaks into your home? You send him back?

Why should one think Indians are learned? I thought you all wanted to prove you are the learned ones! Sami even stated that he is on his PhD!!

Why do you say things I never say? Sell my soul to the Dragon? Really? Read the damn post and try again.

Anyway, the country has basically sold its soul to India (thanks to Mujib), but that was inevitable considering the nature of Pakistan's operations.

India is already occupying Bangladeshi territory right under its nose.

Illegals trying to enter Indian territory are not the same as common house thieves. Oh and by the way, the BSF do violate Bangladeshi territory often and people get killed. India even regretted some of the incidents.

BGB to protest land grabbing

IAF even violate Bangladeshi airspace sometimes. Should BAF bring them down? But India is Bangladesh's "big brother", is it not?

So by your logic, us Bangladeshis have right to capture and kill any Indian agent trying to sabotage any Bangladeshi industry (it has happened)? Or we have every right to forcefully bring down your military aircraft moving into our own airspace?

In fact I, like many Bangladeshis have concluded that India does not want to see a self-sufficient Bangladesh. The armpit of India. These are not criticisms but observations.

Yes, our problem is that we talk too much, but don't do enough. A fine reflection of the Bangladeshi leaders - both the AL and BNP. In fact, I don't even recognize their authority over me.

Thanks for your luck, if we do become a strong and self-sufficient nation, by your logic, we have the right to eliminate all Indian hostile troops or air assets coming into Bangladeshi territory. Or capture any Indian agents trying to commit acts of sabotage and espionage. Just don't cry when you hear them happen.

Seems pretty hostile if you ask me. But what is the reason for such hostilities? USA and Canada seem to along fine. Sure there is illegal immigration in the US-Mexico border, but we don't see things like American troops going into Mexico doing sh*t! Or having a shoot-to-kill policy.

Why do you say things I never say? Sell my soul to the Dragon? Really? Read the damn post and try again.

Anyway, the country has basically sold its soul to India (thanks to Mujib), but that was inevitable considering the nature of Pakistan's operations.

India is already occupying Bangladeshi territory right under its nose.

Illegals trying to enter Indian territory are not the same as common house thieves. Oh and by the way, the BSF do violate Bangladeshi territory often and people get killed. India even regretted some of the incidents.

BGB to protest land grabbing

IAF even violate Bangladeshi airspace sometimes. Should BAF bring them down? But India is Bangladesh's "big brother", is it not?

So by your logic, us Bangladeshis have right to capture and kill any Indian agent trying to sabotage any Bangladeshi industry (it has happened)? Or we have every right to forcefully bring down your military aircraft moving into our own airspace?

In fact I, like many Bangladeshis have concluded that India does not want to see a self-sufficient Bangladesh. The armpit of India. These are not criticisms but observations.

Yes, our problem is that we talk too much, but don't do enough. A fine reflection of the Bangladeshi leaders - both the AL and BNP. In fact, I don't even recognize their authority over me.

Thanks for your luck, if we do become a strong and self-sufficient nation, by your logic, we have the right to eliminate all Indian hostile troops or air assets coming into Bangladeshi territory. Or capture any Indian agents trying to commit acts of sabotage and espionage. Just don't cry when you hear them happen.

Seems pretty hostile if you ask me. But what is the reason for such hostilities? USA and Canada seem to along fine. Sure there is illegal immigration in the US-Mexico border, but we don't see things like American troops going into Mexico doing sh*t! Or having a shoot-to-kill policy.

Great post, but you will have better luck talking to a wall !! :P

I checked out some posts of Tik Dam or whatever he's name. He has been trolling all over PDF. Its like talking someone who think he's a poet but literally has no idea what he's saying.

I checked out some posts of Tik Dam or whatever he's name. He has been trolling all over PDF. Its like talking someone who think he's a poet but literally has no idea what he's saying.

Oh thats because most of his words are beyond ur capability to grasp or should i say , of higher intellect.

He is real life war veteran/military professional and probably one of the oldest members of the forum.

Not at all among the the day-today keyboard warriors of the late and early teens fighting it out with the PC , that their daddy bought for birthday.

Oh thats because most of his words are beyond ur capability to grasp or should i say , of higher intellect.

He is real life war veteran/military professional and probably one of the oldest members of the forum.

Not at all among the the day-today keyboard warriors of the late and early teens fighting it out with the PC , that their daddy bought for birthday.

THe only people who understands Indians are Indians themselves. And now that you have mentioned he was in the Indian miltary, I guess we can all understand why he's so stupid and bigoted. They are no match for educated, uni going students are they? He was probably one of them in the back hiding behind the bushes. You praising him shows your level of intellectual.

THe only people who understands Indians are Indians themselves. And now that you have mentioned he was in the Indian miltary, I guess we can all understand why he's so stupid and bigoted. They are no match for educated, uni going students are they? He was probably one of them in the back hiding behind the bushes. You praising him shows your level of intellectual.

Yaaa yaaa.. everything u dont understand and dont agree is stupid for you... bad education probably... cant blame you..

Anyway i have no interest whatsoever in having a conversation with you and further embaress you, so dont bother quoting me for a reply.

Cause you have already started measuring level of my intellect.. so no more predictions, mate.. astala vista...:wave:

You got that right....When it comes to Defence related matters (Crux of this forum if you haven't noticed) he outmatches the fanboy's much like yourself without doubt!

Yaaa yaaa.. everything u dont understand and dont agree is stupid for you... bad education probably... cant blame you..

Anyway i have no interest whatsoever in having a conversation with you and further embaress you, so dont bother quoting me for a reply.

Cause you have already started measuring level of my intellect.. so no more predictions, mate.. astala vista...:wave:

The only way you can EMBARRASS me is only IF you can spell *EMBARRASS* correctly. If you go through the forums here, it is the INDIANS who label other people as terrorists and bigots when someone opposes their views and/or holds a different point of view. Most of the arguments of your side, are of other people's opinion, while we argue with hardcore facts. Facts and Indians don't really go well today now do they?
I have seen your people praise this killings on many occasions in this forum and on many other places. The true nature of Indians can be seen through the small things like this, not things that happened almost half a century ago.

These Indians are such cowards they wait for me to log off and then they attack me. That is how they would conduct a real war against Bangladesh. All their tanks, jet fighters and bombers and warships would be of no use against an angry Bangladesh and India knows it. Conflict with BD would spell disintegration for India. If only the BD government understood it.

^they were more than a match for those who indulged in raping your women. The people you owe your nation to.

Its been 40 years. Its a dead horse now. In 1971 you ran to the USSR to save your rear end from U.S. In 2011 your rear end is in the U.S.

Welcome to 2011. What incredible things happen in India,

Why two million baby girls are aborted in India ? Why in the secular India little girls are systematically slaughtered ? Why a mother strangles the life out of the beautiful daughter ? Why the mother is killed when she gives birth to a baby girl.

Yet you are proud to be an Indian. Go figure !!

WTF the Americans are one to talk!

The American Civil Liberties Union and Mexico's human rights agency allege that consistently high numbers of border deaths -- hovering around 350 to 500 a year, depending on which government's figures are used -- are a predictable but largely unrecognized result of border security policies.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/29/AR2009092903212.html

Get a visa if you want to come to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom