What's new

State-sanctioned murder: India’s secret policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is just don't try Pole vault skill atleast in sensitive border area ,else what bad if BSF is doing its job what it meant for ??? BDF too has right to kill or arrest anyone who loitering and trying to cross your border(slimmest chance though)...:coffee:

I always had respect for Indians irrespective of the dents in the their foreign polices before joining this forum. I always thought this people were more pro people than anything else. And if the bd or pakistani govt ever commits a crime, most of the members here at least condemn the actions.
But Indians are different. They are supportive of any muslim killings. No wander they commit genocides in their countries every now and then. And no wonder why they have so many banned militants.

there are some Indian muslims on this forum and they will strongly deny your sentences...If muslims were selectively killed and hated then Dr. APJ Abudl kalam could have never been chosen to work on defense technology or to be a president...Every Indian citizen is Indian first then Muslim or Hindu...we do not hate anyone but when i read beautiful words such as "ghati hindu baniya" used by Bangladeshis then i just don't consider calling Bangladeshis as friends....

I always had respect for Indians irrespective of the dents in the their foreign polices before joining this forum. I always thought this people were more pro people than anything else. And if the bd or pakistani govt ever commits a crime, most of the members here at least condemn the actions.
But Indians are different. They are supportive of any muslim killings. No wander they commit genocides in their countries every now and then. And no wonder why they have so many banned militants.

take a break and think...

Is it written on the illegal immigrants forehead that he is a muslim or hindu? So how exactly are you insinuating that we pick and choose muslims to hunt?

You guys need to stop playing the "Muslim victim" card.....

Besides, your countrymen are of the opinion that no Muslim would ever cross over to India because India is apparently pooerer than BD....
So in that case we are abiding by our secular principles and killing Hindus of BD illegally crossing into India...No discrimination if thats what you were worried about..

@Zabanya : India's border policy vis a vis BD was changed during BNP era after 2001 incident. As BNP led BD government didn't behave as a friend so India's action was justified. Let me remind you anyone who's crossing the border illegally isn't an innocent anymore. Since Indo-BD relation has been improved during AL era India's border policy vis-a-vis BD has changed as has been witnessed by reduced border killing in last few months.

u are wrong sir
indians are still the pro-people society and we condemn every wrong doings. eg: in israel-palestine issue we are one of the staunchest supporter of palestine's cause even while maintaining the solid partnership with israel, also you must not change your view about indians based on comments in PDF as they do not represent indian public. why do you think indians are on a mission to kill muslims?? hell no ....heard of the names APJ kalam , bollywood Khans , aziz premji.....the problem is due to
1. pakistan a state for muslims carved out of the single nation which is hell bent on creating troubles in india and for india
2. india originally is a land of hindus which was ruled and looted over by mughals, persians and british and our original wealth reduced significantly and now if they find some one again creating trouble it just blows the lid off the anger within, trust me, we have seen a lot of atrocities on us because we didn't have the power to resist but now things are different
3. bd migration to india is a cause for deep concern as they take up the resources meant for indians
4. 71 war refugees have not left
5. most of the terrorist activities around the globe are some way or the other related to muslims so a sense of suspicion

as far as the genocide i think you are talking of gujarat violence you must also understand the reasons(godhra train burning) as normally hindus are not so violent as the middle eastern and surrounding countries

India will regret messing with Bangladesh which is a tightly packed country of 160 million people and ready to go off like a grenade in Bharat's face.

Dont scare us like that Munshi....Dunno if a Billion plus who surround your country...who have vast resources and a million man army can take on the 160MM Banglas....
The odds are in your favor....its just not fair.

Er...no, roses or red carpet exit needed. Just capture them send them back. That is what other countries do.

you are talking as this is so easy?? people know its risky to cross the border and yet they attempt ..you think words or detention will persuade them.
trust me i feel this BSF firing thing won't go on for long as its just meant to create a sense of terror in illegal immigrants so that they should think twice before attempting, once the level of infiltration lowers so will see the change in BSF attitude

My point is just don't try Pole vault skill atleast in sensitive border area ,else what bad if BSF is doing its job what it meant for ??? BDF too has right to kill or arrest anyone who loitering and trying to cross your border(slimmest chance though)...:coffee:

If it is so difficult to cross the border illegally how did 20 million Bangladeshis enter India in the last 30 years without permission. Indian stats and comments make no sense.

you are talking as this is so easy?? people know its risky to cross the border and yet they attempt ..you think words or detention will persuade them.
trust me i feel this BSF firing thing won't go on for long as its just meant to create a sense of terror in illegal immigrants so that they should think twice before attempting, once the level of infiltration lowers so will see the change in BSF attitude

BSF has changed it's policy, you don't hear people getting killed on Indo-BD border, which made our Munshu Babu jobless, which in turn made him to post this epic rant!!

Dont scare us like that Munshi....Dunno if a Billion plus who surround your country...who have vast resources and a million man army can take on the 160MM Banglas....
The odds are in your favor....its just not fair.

1 billion plus people divided into hundreds of languages, dozens of ethnic groups and several religious creeds against a nation that speaks one language, is dominated by one religion and has only a handful of ethnic groups. Yes you are right it just isn't fair. India will be taken apart based on its internal differences. If the recent elections are anything to go by regionalism is making a come back and that is the sign of future troubles.

1 billion plus people divided into hundreds of languages, dozens of ethnic groups and several religious creeds against a nation that speaks one language, is dominated by one religion and has only a handful of ethnic groups. Yes you are right it just isn't fair. India will be taken apart based on its internal differences. If the recent elections are anything to go by regionalism is making a come back and that is the sign of future troubles.

lol people like you have wished that since our independence but we keep on getting stronger day by day :)

Just dream on that signs..Might come handy for a good night sleep.

You are still stuck up with that splitting idea... Anyway thanks for the laughs. :tup:

BSF has changed it's policy, you don't hear people getting killed on Indo-BD border, which made our Munshu Babu jobless, which in turn made him to post this epic rant!!

In the last week 4 people have been killed on the border. Are you stupid or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom