What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

so far i havent watched any of these above posted videos. and after reading ur comments i guess i shouldnt.

:sniper:Sons of motherland born for sacrifice so they did ...Inshallah Allah will give them peace.

I just want to share an insident like this in 90s in karachi.The so called friends or informers give your information to killers and invits you their.Few defence persons murdered and their bodies parked infornt of base in cab .In investigation they come to know that these guys had a programe to see the movie ,then investigators tactically go for movie at different cenimas of that area in one cinema they a got a message a man that some one is waiting you outside the investigators sent message to the helpers waiting outside the cinema and story unfolded that the managment is involved in it.After investigation all 20 calpriteswere being shot in firing range after arrest by ssg guys.

i think now in this story few mean hidden hands are their who make the profit b/t pakistan forces and taliban fight.We have to sought them first and killed infront of their loyel talibs then killed others .Because the blood of every Pakistani is precious then them all.

regards:agree::pakistan::agree::pakistan:

regards

Slaying of SSG commandos

Friday, May 22, 2009
Gilani orders probe against ex-commissioner of Malakand

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has ordered a high-level inquiry into the allegations against former Malakand commissioner Muhammad Javed for facilitating the alleged beheading of four SSG commandos in Swat.

Gilani made the announcement during his interaction with senior journalists and anchorpersons at the PM House the other night.Muhammad Javed, nicknamed the “godfather” of Swat Taliban, was said to be acting as the key adviser to the “Taliban state”. Even the people of Buner had accused him of cheating them by telling lies in a bid to facilitate the fall of their city to Tajiks and Uzbeks last month when the local people had formed a Lashkar of 400 people to fight the invaders.

“Let me assure you that notice of the reports about the role of the former Malakand commissioner into the beheading of four SSG commandos has been taken at the highest level and he would be punished in the light of the report,” Gilani told journalists.

Gilani was told the family members of one SSG commando, Anjum Riaz, had pointed out in the presence of Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr Babar Awan the involvement of the former Malakand commissioner in the slaying of the commandos. Even the father of one of the slain commandos had demanded of Dr Babar Awan to ask the government to take action against the former Malakand commissioner as his son was beheaded because of this official.

The father of the martyred SSG commando had also disclosed that those commandos had broken the necks of eight Taliban in the room where they were kept after they realised that they were about to be beheaded. They fought like real heroes, but two guards standing outside the room had sprayed bullets on them, which led to their martyrdom and they were beheaded after they died. Gilani said the commissioner had been removed from his post and action would be taken against him in the light of the inquiry report.
Slaying of SSG commandos

In memory of Capt Bilal Zafar Abbasi

Friday, May 22, 2009
Six years back at his passing-out parade at the PMA, one phrase that really captured my mind was "Men are men, when the honour is kept". Today, I can with pride say that not only did he understand it, but when the time came, he rose up to the occasion. A decorated SSG commando, a caring son, a source of pride for his siblings and above all, an extraordinary human being, Bilal was killed on the morning of May 17 at 5.30 am by a direct rocket strike. Bullets can never harm me, this is what he used to say, and in the end this was the case. He has gone to the grave with the honour that his Shahadat came only after, he and his team of 50 chosen soldier, had completed the task that was assigned to them. The same task was unfinished even after seven days of aerial and ground assaults. He was the only casualty of the operation, which shows how much Bilal was devoted to this cause.

I am here to make all the sisters, mothers and daughters of Pakistan affirm that thousands like Bilal are out there, fighting till the last breath of their life, to secure our future. At his burial, I could easily see that everyone, no matter from what profession, were all out to play their part.

To the enemies of the state, their 'devil agencies' and the mercenary armies of thugs and bandits, it's a loud call that you cannot hijack this land of the pure, Pakistan. No matter what you do, we will not allow you to play with the vision of the Quaid and Iqbal. We will not go down in history as a failed state, and a country which has sons like Bilal, no empire or imperial power can dare think about it. To Bilal, you will always remain close to us, and all those whom you have blessed with your presence. You will always live, and will get what Allah has promised for those, who are killed in his path. Amen.

Hamid Majid Abbasi

Rawalpindi

In memory of Capt Bilal Zafar Abbasi

Best part of this article is the quote of this brave Captain where he says
"Bullets can never harm me"...... Son of this soil:pakistan:

Join me my brotherin in this heart aching prayer.
For those who gave their lives for us and accepted death's dare.
Pray for the homes of the bold and the brave.
As we reminisce today standing at their graves.

Think of these great people as your sisters and your brothers
For they did not put their lives before any of us others.
While we may have been not at all aware,
We were in danger, but they were there.

They were there for us every single day.
And they fought for us until they passed away.
They fought for this country and raised our name high.
For they could have let us, but they chose to die.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Gilani orders inquiry into killing of army commandos

Rezaul H Laskar Islamabad, May 22 (PTI) Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has ordered an inquiry into allegations that a top official, who was earlier posted in Swat, had facilitated the execution of four Pakistan Army commandos by the Taliban. Syed Muhammad Javed, who was earlier the Commissioner of Malakand division which includes Swat, was removed from his post last month for his "soft" attitude towards the Taliban and militant commanders.

Authorities have blamed Javed for failing to prevent spread of the Taliban from Swat to the nearby districts of Buner and Dir. Recent media reports have suggested that Javed facilitated the execution of four Special Services Group commandos who were captured by militants by failing to press for their release.

The four commandos were reportedly shot and then beheaded by the militants. During a recent interaction with journalists, Gilani said, "Let me assure you that notice of the reports about the role of the former Malakand commissioner in the beheading of four SSG commandos has been taken at the highest level and he would be punished in the light of the report.

" PTI.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I want to ask the media something: do not the lives of the officers and sepoys matter to anyone? How many people know that the head of Captain Najam Riaz was never sent back and that he was brutally tortured for two weeks? How many people know of the sepoy who was shot fifteen times by a seven-year-old boy and the video was sent to the GHQ? How much coverage was given to the death of Captain Bilal who was killed last week? I keep on remembering the way Major Abid Majeed Malik used to put one cigarette upside down in the pack and say to my husband: "This is how I will eventually quit smoking", and where is he now?

Amarah Ayaz

(Wife of Major Ayaz Mahmood)

Mangla
Other side of the IDP 'coin'

the media is incompetent, bias, weak and worthless and the nation is sleeping at a time like this...

FM sir,

They can investigate it all they want to, however the fact of the matter is that the way captives and prisoners have been treated by TTP and company just does not deserve anything but condemnation. They have shown absolutely no mercy to those who have been made prisoners when the example of Islam is right in front of them. Their simplistic interpretation about all things is what bothers me and leads me to say what I have here.

I will also say that even if Army action had not taken place here, just the actions of Taliban are as such that people would get sick and tired of their bakvaas in two months and start agitating on their own. This mentality of theirs is the reason that their ideology cannot last anywhere but in the tribal areas of FATA etc.

They want to put fear into the people of Pakistan, they dont even believe in Pakistan and its constitution they call it kufir, they want a state within a state. These cowards who brain wash little children and tell them to slaughter others. We cant incorporate religion with people like this, they have no religion, they are rats vermins and this army is here to exterminate them.

TTP received VIP treatment during MNA gov, and now what we face is unprecedented over growth of rats.

Captain Najam (shaheed) Last Meeting With His Mother

Courtesy: Jang Newspaper
Date: May 24, 2009

For those who can read urdu. This article written by same journalist Rauf Klasra who surfaced this story in media. He describes Captain Najam (Shaheed) last meeting full of emotions with his family particularly mother. May Allah bless him and all shaheeds....ameen. Skip the next paragraph

For all those who can't read Urdu.
While answering to question, prime minister informed the writer that high level of inquiry is underway against former Swat commissioner Javed Shah for his alleged involvement in execution of SSG commandos. Then the writer talks about last meeting of Captain Najam (shaheed) with his family and mother. Captain Najam (shaheed) said to his mother & family that upon return of my body, No one at house shall weep or cry. Further tells that how her mother went to rooftop to say last goodbye to her son while watching him driving away from home. After receiving the tragic news, the mother very much kept her "last wish" till a federal minister visited their house. The mother further said with tears in her eyes that she not regretted, and if she had ten sons, she is ready to sacrifice all those as well on this country. May Allah bless him and all shaheeds......ameen.

Attachments

• Captain Najam  (Shaheed).jpg
    Captain Najam (Shaheed).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
ISI, MI to probe killing of commandos

Monday, May 25, 2009

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: In an unprecedented move, the top military leadership of Pakistan has directed the ISI and the Military Intelligence (MI) to conduct an urgent inquiry into the shocking allegations of possible collaboration between former commissioner Malakand Mohammad Javed and the Taliban, who first gunned down and then beheaded four SSG commandos in Swat.

Since the start of the military operation in Swat, followed by the martyrdom of many brave officers and soldiers of Pakistan Army, this is the first time that the top military command has ordered such an inquiry into the killing of any officer during the ongoing Swat operation. Investigators from the two secret agencies have been told to specifically investigate the charges of alleged role of the former commissioner Malakand, Mohammad Javed, in the tragic incident, following allegations by some members of the officers’ families.

Talking to The News, DG ISPR Major General Athar Abbas confirmed that the intelligence agencies had been directed to probe the killing of the four SSG commandos at the hands of the Taliban and the alleged role of the commissioner Malakand in the ghastly affair.

Replying to some questions concerning the alleged role of the DMG officer Javed, General Athar said he could not give the details of these high level inquiries into the death of the commandos at this stage as investigations were under way. “There is certain classified information which cannot be shared with the media at this stage,” he said.

General Athar said Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, too, had already told the media that an enquiry had been ordered. But at the time the PM had not clarified which agencies would be carrying out this investigation and nor the scope of the probe was spelled out.

Sources said the Pakistan Army was made to order a high-level inquiry into the killing of the officers when startling reports started pouring from different quarters about the alleged role of Javed.

A top intelligence source confided that an unrelated critical telephone intercept might throw some kind of light on the former commissioner’s allegedly sympathetic leaning towards the Taliban. Javed, it may be recalled, had also told the media and the Supreme Court, on oath, that Taliban did not lash the girl in public in the much publicised lashing case. But later, ANP leader Afzal Khan Lala and other journalists from Swat had confirmed the shocking incident.

Earlier, talking to the media, Javed had said that he had met the Taliban, holding the four SSG commandos hostage, and the detained officers, claiming that the Taliban were seeking release of their captured colleagues in exchange of the officers. He has also denied charges of any collusion with the Taliban and insisted that all his contacts with the Taliban had been on the precise directives of the NWFP government.

The investigators, it was learnt, shall also look at the coincidence of why Javed was never touched by the Taliban, who otherwise were kidnapping soldiers and other civil servants like DC Dir, etc. Why he was chosen by the Taliban to negotiate the release of those detained commandos.

These four SSG commandoes from Kahuta, Mandi Bahauddin and Karor (Layyah), however, produced a new tale of heroism and bravery when before being gunned down and beheaded, they broke the necks of eight Taliban, once they came close to them to record their beheading scenes on camera to frighten their uniformed colleagues by sending the videos to them.

ISI, MI to probe killing of commandos

Transparency: need of the hour

By Kamran Shafi
Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 | 07:17 AM PST

WHO were the four young men, seemingly soldiers but in a dishevelled state and with overgrown hair and beards, in the custody of the terrorists (I henceforth refuse to refer to the brutes as Taliban, for a Talib is a student of religion, not a thieving, fanatical, slaughtering machine), who were interviewed by a TV channel, and which footage is available on YouTube?

Were they indeed SSG commandos on a mission when they were captured and paraded before the press as thieves and dacoits by the terrorists? Where did the news then come from, that they had been shot and decapitated 10 days later, but that before they were thus despatched by the bestial terrorists, killed eight of their captors by breaking their necks?

This last I believe was given to the press by Minister Dr Babar Awan when he attended the funeral of one of the officers in Kahuta. There was also dishonourable mention in the press of then commissioner Malakand Syed Mohammad Javed in the soldiers’ killing.

But why wasn’t any of this released properly and in detail to the press/electronic media by the ISPR at the daily press briefing by the DG ISPR? Why were we, the public, not told the exact date on which this drama began to unfold? Indeed, why were we not told what action the TV channel took after it recorded the interview? Did it inform the army where the interview took place; who arranged it; who facilitated the team’s travel there and back?

We must understand that the fight we face is not with an enemy we do not know (where, too, our intelligence agencies are supposed to have complete knowledge of just who he is), that he is from amongst us and is one of us. He might well have Chechen and Uzbek and Chinese and Arab Yahoos among his ranks but he is well known to us. And because he is well known to us, we are well known to him. Why then the subterfuge? Why were the young men trained not to let out that they were SSG, instead of one saying he was from the AK Regiment; the other from the Baloch Regiment and so on? Why weren’t the Yahoos told exactly who their prisoners were, and that all hell would break loose if even a hair on their heads was harmed?

Might one also ask the following questions: was there any hope held out that the young men would be released in exchange for Yahoo prisoners when the commissioner Malakand met their captors? Why did the commissioner acquiesce to the Yahoos’ offer that he take the weapons back, but leave the hapless soldiers behind? Why was there no engagement with the enemy that was holding our four brave sons hostage? Why were there no aerial sorties over the site of the prison, just to tell the Yahoos we knew exactly where they were? Why was an extrication raid not mounted for all of the 10 days between the TV interview and their execution, with SSG rappelling out of helicopters under intense fire from helicopter gunships?

This is a most shameful occurrence, and I would advise the army to carry out a thorough inquiry, stripping everything/everyone bare. It is simply unacceptable that a TV channel should get such access to active-duty soldiers who are about to be put to death by the very worst type of cruel and unfeeling Yahoo and nothing is done about it. Far better, I say, for these four young braves to have died in a hail of gunfire in which their captors also got killed, than to be kept imprisoned like animals by beings (well, creatures of an hitherto unknown origin) who are infinitely worse than any animal awaiting execution.

I salute the four, like I do the other young men who are falling to the bullets and the knives of this wild horde of our own making: a product of our own insecurities and foolishness and idiocy. Strategic depth did someone say? More like strategic death if you ask me.

In the meanwhile, might I request the leaders of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan to heed the words of that courageous and wise man, Afzal Lala; yes, him of Swat, when he asks the three countries to stop tripping each other up and to form a strategic partnership to root out militancy from South Asia forever? Why, asks Lala, can’t we do it when the Europeans for one, can? I could not agree more with this honourable man, for South Asia is today confronted with the very worst crisis that any region can possibly face.

An appeal to My Lord the Chief Justice of Pakistan: On July 1, 2008, I had written in this same space regarding the apparently criminal enterprise of converting the Doongi Ground in Lahore to an entertainment park complete with Imax theatre; huge shopping plaza et al, by an entity called the Punjab Entertainment Company on the board of which sat eight serving secretaries to the Punjab government:

‘I visited Lahore recently and was shocked to see the extent of the ugliness that stared me in the face in place of the ground upon which the local children and their friends played cricket. My mind went racing back 30 years when my younger boy Kassem used to visit his great and good friend Mufti who lived very near the Doongi Ground. Whenever I went to bring my son back from visiting Mufti I used to find that the boys had gone to the ground to play cricket with other neighbourhood children.

‘To add insult to injury, the Punjab government changed the ‘use’ of the land through several subterfuges, even paying hundreds of millions in consultancy fees/’compensation’ to all manner of people, including the Commando’s favourite theatre producer/director Shah Sharabeel who was reportedly paid Rs4.5m to let go his rights over the Doongi Ground, handed over to him by, you guessed it, the Punjab Horticultural Authority, once headed by Kamran Lashari.

‘Now where did we hear Shah Sharabeel’s name before, in connection with other lucrative government leases? Remember the other ‘Doongi’ Ground, this time in Islamabad’s F-7 Markaz, that was handed over to this person by the CDA to develop a mini-golf thingy on it; a junk food outlet, et al? And who was the chairman CDA when this little transaction happened? Er, none other than self-same Kamran Lashari.’

My Lord, you pronounced on the Doongi Ground affair when you stayed construction on the site vide order dated 07/08/2006 after it had come to light that the then additional registrar (judicial) of the LHC did not have clean hands in the matter.

Your Lordship, Doongi Ground needs your urgent attention once again. The previous government has hung a massive albatross around the present one’s neck by, as one example, paying cash up front for the Imax equipment (which is always leased). An example must be made of those who played ducks and drakes with government moneys that could have been far better used to provide, say, clean drinking water to half of Lahore’s population.

My Lord, you might like to consider an investigative committee under Mr Justice Bhagwandas on the lines of the petroleum prices committee. My Lord, over Rs500m has already been flushed down the Doongi drain.

Scroll to 4 mins to reach Capt Najam Shaheed

Last edited by a moderator:
Really they are the brave soldiers and we must feel proud on them.If like these type of soldiers available in pak Army we can never be defeated.

Back
Top Bottom