What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

FM sir,

They can investigate it all they want to, however the fact of the matter is that the way captives and prisoners have been treated by TTP and company just does not deserve anything but condemnation. They have shown absolutely no mercy to those who have been made prisoners when the example of Islam is right in front of them. Their simplistic interpretation about all things is what bothers me and leads me to say what I have here.

I will also say that even if Army action had not taken place here, just the actions of Taliban are as such that people would get sick and tired of their bakvaas in two months and start agitating on their own. This mentality of theirs is the reason that their ideology cannot last anywhere but in the tribal areas of FATA etc.

pls dont get me wrong - i condemn the actions of the Taliban!

I know you do sir. I was just rambling on a train of thought that I had in my mind. Was not directed at you specifically. Just stated what I was thinking.

They were on a recon mission to assess the general situation in the afflicted areas and were not sent to fight anyone so i do not think they surrendered in the classical sense, they would have hoped to diffuse the situation by not fighting and maybe there was some backup government channel which was supposed to provide support.
Lots of questions here which need to be answered in order to ensure that proper support was provided to these men.
Reading about the role played by the rascal Javed Shah the immediate need arises for government agencies to properly investigate all the government officials in these areas and assess why is it that TTP occupies territory and is able to neutralize the resistance so soon.
Any collaborators should be given the most severe punishment.

No doubt about these exemplary soldiers, these great heroes who died with such honor.
Salute to them and their families, there is no dearth of courage and honor in Pakistan and certainly not in its soldiers.

Last edited:
When did this happen? What did the authorities do to try and get these men released? How hard did they try?

Don't bother to answer; these are just rhetorical questions. This is the type of video that makes me really, really sick.

It just hits home for me at a weird level. I am an army brat, Indian army, but I have seen enough YOs in my time - two generations - and they were all the same: tough, gungo ho, brave, but kids all the same.

These YOs in the video were exactly like the IA YOs I have seen, kids facing up to be officers. And these guys were doing it while surrounded by murderers and a dribbling hyena of a reporter.

Damn, damn, damn.

Javed Shah has a lot of blood on his hands. The problem in Buner etc. is his doing because he let these thugs into the area and did not allow force to be used to stop the miscreants ingress. His arse should be in Attock fort now. :angry:

...and in four pieces.

I think the TTP punishments should be meted out to TTP itself and the traitors who associate themselves with TTP.

An eye for an eye.

I hope you capture them and give them the best public defense possible and TRY them for their crimes.

If not convicted, live with the court's decision. If so, though, the most severe punishment allowed by law is appropriate.

These are war crimes violations in the purest sense and it's high time that y'all engage in some of the legalese of which we've submitted since 9/11. It's been a real struggle and is continuing for us.

It's good for your laws as this is new ground. Treat as such when you capture these men. Show them all the respect and dignity which you can muster right up to the moment they hang-IF CONVICTED.

Do it right. There's been too, too much self-righteous condemnation here about Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and Bagram.

O.k. Now it's your turn.

...and in four pieces.

I think the TTP punishments should be meted out to TTP itself and the traitors who associate themselves with TTP.

An eye for an eye.

I agreed with almost everything on this thread so far, until this. Allow me to respectfully disagree. We are not the Taleban, so no,our treatment of prisoners shall not be the same. Ours is a professional military that follows international and Islamic ethical standards, and this must be maintained. Ours is a sovereign nation with a judicial system for all criminals, and this must also be maintained. Try this guy, and hang him if proven guilty, but don't stoop to his level.

Slightly off topic here, but the reason German soldiers preferred to surrender to the Yanks or Brits rather than the Russians in WWII was exactly this, they were much more professional in their handling of prisoners (or at least, more so than the Russians).

^^ Agree. However, the other reason Germans did not prefer to surrender to Russians, almost immediately in the aftermath of Barbarossa and thereafter, was the treatment they themselves gave to Russian prisoners and the populace alike. It was, in a word, horrendous.

The Germans knew what was coming.

They were on recce based on the circumstances of their capture. Got surrounded by a group of Taliban who happened to be there.

Here are these 4 heroes of Pakistan. Its just too sad that we could not get them out of harms way in time. You can tell by their demeanor and talking that they are SSG guys.

zMCZfL0XN-M[/media] - Pakistan: Swat Taliban Captured Four Army Officials on Charge of Entering Their Area

That bastard reporter has no clue that these are our own Pakistani boys and goes off on his own interrogation about the haircut and the SMGs. I am just happy that these folks fought it out and busted the necks and skulls of 8 of these cowards and did not let these bastards chop their heads off. Its an immense loss for our nation to lose men like these 4.

I wish, If I could smashy slap on the face of this idiot journalist.
What kind of questions he is asking and with which tone!!!!:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Even a layman can judge that they r military people. :hitwall: :hitwall: They know the ranks and rajments etc.
They have also quoted their ID number.

Y didnt miltary and agencies reacted as this video released?

They have confidence and no fear. (Shaheed ke jo mout hay wo qoom ke hayaat hai)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they were SSG guys who were there for intel gathering...MAY GOD BLESS THEM

The video Blain2 posted was unbearable to watch. First of all, it shows what kind of pathetic reporters we have on field covering these highly important and sensitive stories. This particular Idiot who was interviewing the SSG personnel defines idiocy. He failed to realize their profession, even though Shaheed Captain Najam and Junaid both had thick 'Army' accents which are quite common amongst our soldiers.

He failed to realize their profession, and on top of that, he kept asking rude and senseless questions from them without realizing that they are NOT in a position to disclose the true nature of their visit to the area.

Moreover, he also failed to realize that Pakistan doesn't only use weapons made by POF but also uses a lot of Chinese made Type-56 assault rifles. His series of questions seemed as if they were meant to somehow label them as 'Mercenaries' funded by some foreign agency.

What education to these journalists go through? Who qualifies them to go into 'Conflict Zones' without ANY basic knowledge about Pakistan Army, their equipment, the nature of missions our special forces carry out and what weapons we use?

At the end, that son of a ***** had the nerve to call Muslim khan 'Sahab' and addressed our Pakistan Army personnel by their first names 'Only'. I seriously hope someone puts some sense into that low life of a reporter before he ends up disrespecting our men on National Television in future like that again.

I take my hats off to these brave men who've sacrificed their lives for our better tomorrow. My condolences to the family of these Shuh-a-da and to all our fallen ones who're currently fighting against these animals famously known as TTP.

Last edited:
Talibans should killed period.Even if they are caught..just fire a bullet in their head.Nothig wrong with that..What's wrong with killing murderes?Taliban is not a proper army so we don't have to treat them like the way We treated Indian's POW or how Indians treated our Pow's.These bastards should be killed immediately.

I agreed with almost everything on this thread so far, until this. Allow me to respectfully disagree. We are not the Taleban, so no,our treatment of prisoners shall not be the same. Ours is a professional military that follows international and Islamic ethical standards, and this must be maintained. Ours is a sovereign nation with a judicial system for all criminals, and this must also be maintained. Try this guy, and hang him if proven guilty, but don't stoop to his level.

Slightly off topic here, but the reason German soldiers preferred to surrender to the Yanks or Brits rather than the Russians in WWII was exactly this, they were much more professional in their handling of prisoners (or at least, more so than the Russians).

Regarding my comments, these soldiers were on the back of my mind for a long time since their interview was on aired so i am full of even more hate towards TTP.

I guess i am really angry so came across as the blind avenger.

I think i would want the ring leaders to be tried by Shariat courts and be punished as per Shariah when convicted.
Shariah courts fall under the constitution so it is not something out of line.
However even if they are tried in anti terrorist courts i am sure they will get the capital punishment.

I agree that we have to go by the book wherever we capture them and i have not heard anything which suggests otherwise.
However the best thing would be that PA kills most of them in combat and captures a few ringleaders so that they can be tried and hanged in public.

However this should not be done at any additional cost of life...if it is difficult to capture them without own casualties then kill them...the lives of our brave soldiers are much more precious than the lives of these terrorists who have forsaken all norms of humanity!

Captain Najam is the bravest of the brave, the way he calmly conducted himself in front of the camera despite the hopelessness of their situation and the irritating news reporter speaks volumes for the courage and valor we possess.

I am proud to be a Pakistani despite the darkness that surrounds us and the frustration we all feel.
With such valiant sons, brothers and fathers...how can we even hope to think about meek submissions!

Pakistan Zindabad!
Pakistan Army Zindabad!
Our Martyred Soldiers...Zindabad...for the martyrs are amongst us always and do not die.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom