What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

what makes me sad is that they died bec of a traitor and wat makes me proud is that they did not die lik cowards. Also i am happy that our PM accepted the demand of their family and would want our gov to bring that traitor to justice.
No more pulling back troops.

If GOP ever decides to pull out without completeing the operation then i would support Army Coup against these bastards and obviousely i hope Army higher up won't pull out and anyone who think ISI and Army controls these bastards needs a reality check i think.My grandfather was shocked to hear this story today.He was telling how life was so peaceful during his tenure in Army (51-80's).I hope this insurgency ends soon.

Does anyone have information on this Malakand Official and his whereabouts?
What has the government said about him so far?

how many captains have been martyared in this week so far .today there is news that some captain najam.captain bilal .what the hell is going in swat .the ssg captain martyared by taliban dogs what the bulshit why we are not using sophisticated war weapons
:angry::sniper::pdf:
:pakistan:

You dont even know the whole story... It would help if you knew the facts, the commisioner from Malakand was involved in the whole affair.

He knew that the soldiers including a few SSG had been abducted by the Taliban, whilst on their way to fight in SWAT. He visited them and apparently took all the offical photocards from all the soliders (including Captain Najam's).

A useful Link: Sacked commissioner denies links with Taliban

But as the captors came close to them in the room where they were detained, these commandos suddenly jumped at the eight Taliban. Within seconds, the commandos broke their necks. But two Taliban guards standing outside rushed inside and sprayed them with Kalashnikov bullets, which led to their instant martyrdom.

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

i am sorry if my post offened any body but thats just begening of some of the ideas i have to deal with TTP

God Bless their souls, true heroes. I just hope our nashukri qaum actually recognize their efforts.

These men lived up to Tipu Sultan's famous quote:

"To live like a lion for a day is far better than to live like a jackal for a hundred years."

A great herioc tale ! May Allah rest all 4 comandos in peace and burn those Taliban rats in hell ! Sooner these mice will crushed and sent to hell by ARMY InshAllah.

These men lived up to Tipu Sultan's famous quote:

"To live like a lion for a day is far better than to live like a jackal for a hundred years."

and Tipu Sultan's death was also bec of a traitor.

God Bless their souls, true heroes. I just hope our nashukri qaum actually recognize their efforts.

Well, then it is up to all of us to spread the story of their heroic struggle across the land and make sure that this nashukri qaum realizes who is fighting for them and what they are willing to sacrifice for the sake of Pakistan.

We all need to act as the support group of our soldiers and should not give the Taliban sympathizers any room to dishonor them in public in front of us.

They are the proud sons of Pakistan
They are our martyrs
They are our brothers
They are our heroes
They are our identity...which we shall never yield to anyone, come what may!

Back
Top Bottom