What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

Could you please make a correction from Taliban to Tehreek-E-Taliban. The Afghan Taliban are different from Tehreek-E-Taliban.

Different in what respect ???. That they kill innocents in Afghanistan and thus absolved of their crimes against humanity and Allah. Great thinking ! :nono:

Different in what respect ???. That they kill innocents in Afghanistan and thus absolved of their crimes against humanity and Allah. Great thinking ! :nono:

Though i dont support lionofpakistan's idea, but just for your sake, if you dont like what he is saying then why the 'guud' and 'bad' taliban debate?

Though i dont support lionofpakistan's idea, but just for your sake, if you dont like what he is saying then why the 'guud' and 'bad' taliban debate?

Well it is a bad idea to clssify Taliban as 'Guud' or 'bad'. Only those in the US administration want it, who are fed up with a war in Afganistan for last 8 years and is being approached as a fresh i.e. little progress has been made in last 8 years. The Taliban is at it's best now and fighting them needs strong will. The US Army sees Haquanni's network as the single largest threat and eliminting them is as much the duty of PA as US Army since they have heavens in Pak. But many people in US administration see it as a quagmire from which the only way to get out is to have truce with the Taliban which is easy to pacify. This will not be a permanent solution and in the long term the only way to make the region tranquil is to eliminate the Suckers irrespectivee of their caste, color, creed. Just fill their body with enough lead that their body goes to "Scrap" and not "Morgue". Teach them a lessn that those who desecrate the religion of Islam by killing innocents in the name of jihad have only one fate and that fate is to be withered into fragments so that even their soul says afterwards "Oh.. that is really disgusting.

Well it is a bad idea to clssify Taliban as 'Guud' or 'bad'. Only those in the US administration want it, who are fed up with a war in Afganistan for last 8 years and is being approached as a fresh i.e. little progress has been made in last 8 years. The Taliban is at it's best now and fighting them needs strong will. The US Army sees Haquanni's network as the single largest threat and eliminting them is as much the duty of PA as US Army since they have heavens in Pak. But many people in US administration see it as a quagmire from which the only way to get out is to have truce with the Taliban which is easy to pacify. This will not be a permanent solution and in the long term the only way to make the region tranquil is to eliminate the Suckers irrespectivee of their caste, color, creed. Just fill their body with enough lead that their body goes to "Scrap" and not "Morgue". Teach them a lessn that those who desecrate the religion of Islam by killing innocents in the name of jihad have only one fate and that fate is to be withered into fragments so that even their soul says afterwards "Oh.. that is really disgusting.

That was not an answer to my concern, but anywaz, as you have mentioned, i must educate you that the enemy has to be classified and grouped, or else there isnt remain much a difference between a video game and real war.

One cannot open many fronts in war-the basic principle of war.

Priorities are set and then adhered to, mixing up the Aim would lead to disaster. Maintenance of focus and singular aim is a a must during war. Multi-tasking may be a guud option in peace but in war there is no multi-multi. Exactly as there has to be a unified command and one boss, there has to be ONE aim.

Had it been so simple the US would have entered Iran and also opened up a front in Africa, or for that matter the indians should have done what they have come for in 2001-02 had Gujrat not poped up.

WOH MARD NAHIN JO DAR JAE HALAT KAY KHONI MNZAR SE
JIS HAAL MAN JEENA MSHKIL HO US HAAL MAN JEENA
LAZIM HAY

SHAHEEN URHA QEDE PRNDON KO BTA KR
TKRAO SLAKHON SE URHO KHOON MAN NHA KR
GR BAZU MA HMAT HA TO INSAF NA MANGa
IS DOR MAPACHTAO GE ZNJEER HILA KR

HUM SE TAQAZA O TALUB HAY NMU JIS KI
YEH WATAN AMANAT HAY SHEEDON KAY LAHU KI

SAHEEN TERI PARWAZ SE JALTA HAY ZAMANA
TO OR BHI IS AAG KO ZOR E BAZU SE HAWA DE

MNZL KI TUMANA HA TO KAR JAHD E MUSALSAL
MERAS MAY TO CHAND STARE NAHIN MILA KRTE

DKHON KI DASTRUS NA HO KABHI
AAY WATAN TERI ISTAQAMAT TAK
HUM PEY GUZREN QUAMTEN LAKIN
TU SALAMAT RAHE QUAMAT TAK

hmmm thanks for shareing

btw they are not commandos,
when you are surrunded completely by over whelming enemy in area controlled by enemy, is it wise to to waste the lives?

it tells how happy you are
and also tell that how you support terrorists

I wish those of us who have soft corner for india see it and understand the real enemy

enemy is enemy

Last edited:
I wonder if this is that fck, the former commissioner of Malakand (Syed Muhammad Javed). :angry:

Read what the people of Buner had to say about him: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...llagers-recount-taliban-abuse.html#post378248

I would like to see that fake syed skinned alive in front of the media
I say fake because he is the same obnoxious kind like the so called "syed" Munawer Hussan of Jamiat e Islami

they have a prefix of syed but that’s where their affiliation to Prophet’s bloodline ends
normally a Deobandi Sipah Sahaba or TTP terrorist wont waste a moment to kill anyone with the names that suggest that they are Shia or are syeds but this person is an exception.

I am a syed my self so I feel extremely insulted & ashamed whenever anyone with such name is found disgracing the religion & harming our country.

I wonder where that “syed” is at the moment. There are even reports that one of the media reporter (the likes of Hamid Mir) even met the captives and made fun of them.

This is all depressing and unfortunate tale. I remember the similar thread of Friends Korner (a pro Taliban, anti Pak Army website) where the usual PTI / Jamiat Islami and Lal Masjid supporters were mocking the captives & justifying the murder for our crime of siding with the Infidel west. It was one of the many reasons I left that disgusting website.

I know it’s a sticky and there might be more information but it is so depressing that I bit my tongue and read it here.

Rest in peace my dear brothers you had been betrayed & deceived by a faceless and shameless enemy in an environment where hate mongers succeeded in creating anarchy in the country.
May these soldiers accompany the martyrs of Badr, Khandak & Ohad

Amen

true
they litrally raised villages to the ground of ethnic minorities. the way they brutalised women was shocking
they had no respect for living or dead

these selfclaiming talibans are in facts the kafiraans ...working on behalf of the enemies of islam and pakistan.... Inshallah their time is short in this world ...no matter whatever they do ..they will be wiped out very soon across the world ...theses people are shaheed killed by there kafiraans ...Allah is going to grant pakistan the world super power status soon of which the kafirs are scared of and they are trying their hard to decieve and scatter the people of pakistan in the name of islam...But with the grace of allah their all plans will end useless..as allahs maddad is with the people of pakistan for the world islamic dominance alhamdolillah.....and congrats to pkaistan army for its great sacrifices...giving shaheeds in vast numbers... allah says be patient (Subber) and istiqaamat ....you will be victorious. Alhamdolillah:pakistan::pdf:

these selfclaiming talibans are in facts the kafiraans ...working on behalf of the enemies of islam and pakistan.... Inshallah their time is short in this world ...no matter whatever they do ..they will be wiped out very soon across the world ...theses people are shaheed killed by there kafiraans ...Allah is going to grant pakistan the world super power status soon of which the kafirs are scared of and they are trying their hard to decieve and scatter the people of pakistan in the name of islam...But with the grace of allah their all plans will end useless..as allahs maddad is with the people of pakistan for the world islamic dominance alhamdolillah.....and congrats to pkaistan army for its great sacrifices...giving shaheeds in vast numbers... allah says be patient (Subber) and istiqaamat ....you will be victorious. Alhamdolillah:pakistan::pdf:

Inshaallah that will happen..Pakistan zindabad.

Back
Top Bottom