What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

My friend shukria,

However in my opinion, all of the above applies to non-Muslim captives.

The issue on hand would be akin to Syeda Aisha's (RA) camp capturing troops under the command of Syedna Ali (RA) and then slaughtering them. The point being the officers and the two NCOs were all Muslims. They had surrendered. They should have been given the protection and refuge as has been witnessed in the history of Islam and Muslims. You draw blood in the battle. Not when the other side has been captured.

The mentality on the Takfiri TTP side is that only their way is Jihad and anyone on the other side is a wrongdoer and thus guilty to be put to death. In this lies the fallacy of their understanding.

The TTP people had not proclaimed that in case of people being captured in their area, they would be be-headed. This was an un-Islamic, impulsive (yet predictable) step by them.

Only the Almighty knows it all, however there were many other ways to handle the case of these officers and men.

Mr. Blain i don't understand what similarity you want to prove from Islamic history with taliban war.
please clear your point.

It is surprising that people still are in doubts about this. They wonder about recce prior to any operation while a truce was in affect and then they also mock it. Pakistan and india are not at war but dont they spy on each other? Russia and the US are no more engulfed in the Cold War thingy, but do you think their spy satellites lay idle now?
How naive.

How were they captured? why did they surrender in first place?

yeah i was wondering the same thing..!and about anather martyred..!captain junaid shaheed.he was kidnapped and then later killed by the talibans...and i know how brutally.because i know there family.and he was the only brother of her four sisters..may Allah give his family courage to face this dreadful scenario..!:pakistan:

RIP :pakistan: I love my soldiers who gave their lives so that we can remain safe.

I just Salute those 4 they were the bravest and luckiest of us all they did their job and we have to do ours..May we be granted GOD speed.

How they know that the 4 commandos broke the necks of 10 captors before they were finally overpowered?

Well, I think this has been repeated in many places ' killed 8 taliban with bare hands'. I actually think that even if it is untrue, let it be perpetuated. Just imagine how their family members must feel, thinking of their sons and brothers being butchered without a chance. At least this thought will exist, that they fought back with some success.

Either way, those guys were very brave and spoke calmly under such pressure, surrounded by those barbarians. 99% of us on these online forums, (especially me!) would be fainting all over!

God give their families strength and hopefully their sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Well, I think this has been repeated in many places ' killed 8 taliban with bare hands'. I actually think that even if it is untrue, let it be perpetuated. Just imagine how their family members must feel, thinking of their sons and brothers being butchered without a chance. At least this thought will exist, that they fought back with some success.

Either way, those guys were very brave and spoke calmly under such pressure, surrounded by those barbarians. 99% of us on these online forums, (especially me!) would be fainting all over!

God give their families strength and hopefully their sacrifice will never be forgotten.

I agree.

Their parents and family members know well the circumstances of their cold-blooded murder. The reports about killing of the Taliban matter little. They died for Pakistan and that is all that matters and should be honoured by Pakistanis.

I agree.

Their parents and family members know well the circumstances of their cold-blooded murder. The reports about killing of the Taliban matter little. They died for Pakistan and that is all that matters and should be honoured by Pakistanis.

i dont know should i be talking about this, but still here goes;
Do you people know that when these heroes were killed a message was broadcasted by the terrorists that they have left the bodies (if you can call them as such) at a place and asked the military to go pick them up, now when personnel were sent to pick up the dead bodies, there was no bodies to be precise, all the bodies were torn apart, cut into pieces and minced!!!! Just imagine the bastard like behavior of those men (animals).

The army sent the bodies home packed into taboots which were filled with some stone (read weight) so that the family members dont get surprised and dont make out that the bodies were not exactly the complete bodies as the weight of left over parts was not enough!!! Moreover, we nailed the boxes so hard that they couldnt be opened for the obvious reasons!!!!

Now as for the claim that they killed a few terrorists before they were killed; first i think we should feel shame while asking such questions, second, yes i testify that they did kill the terrorists as the bastard who was leading all this drama (the azzhole who is sitting on the left side of the reporter in that video) was caught later with his group, they latter confirmed that these SSG walas screwed 4 men of theirs with bare hands when they went inside the room to take them outside and kill them.

Moreover, it was because of this 'loss' suffered by the bastards that they disgraced even their dead bodies. Some common sense may be!!!

Who was their leader? I would love to know what happened to him/is happening to him.

i dont know should i be talking about this, but still here goes;
The army sent the bodies home packed into taboots which were filled with some stone (read weight) so that the family members dont get surprised and dont make out that the bodies were not exactly the complete bodies as the weight of left over parts was not enough!!! Moreover, we nailed the boxes so hard that they couldnt be opened for the obvious reasons!!!!
!

Well the conditions were not that bad... as u r mentioning i was there at the mochery and have seen the faces with my own eyes .. so don't believe everything which u hear :pakistan:

Well the conditions were not that bad... as u r mentioning i was there at the mochery and have seen the faces with my own eyes .. so don't believe everything which u hear :pakistan:

^^^ i dont doubt you that you must have seen their faces!

P.S. Think big!

Well they must have fought back as they were teached to make even their death as useful to the nation as they could. No doubt about that and kudos to them for doing it. They were brave sons of the soil who did everything they could have under the circumstances. Firstly, they surrendered as they felt it would be better rather than getting killed by the terrorists in cover. Maintained their calm during the ordeal and finally when sentenced to death fought the scumbags.

But the Talibs killed by them may have been exaggerated and for obvious reason. The reason is not to let the Talibs have advantage in psycological warfare and it is for precise this reason that the PA is not allowing the journalists in battle field. The point is the Talibs (as well as the army) are not just killing the other person. What happens after the death is gruesome demostration of anger where the first place to be reduced to fibers is below the belt. The number as stated below by Xeric are 4.

yes i testify that they did kill the terrorists as the bastard who was leading all this drama (the azzhole who is sitting on the left side of the reporter in that video) was caught later with his group, they latter confirmed that these SSG walas screwed 4 men of theirs with bare hands when they went inside the room to take them outside and kill them.

While that in some other stories is 8 or 10. No doubt that the Talibs were killed but their numbers will remain shrouded in mystry. The main point is we admire the strength of the will of those SSG men, numbers are another story.

**Could you please make a correction from Taliban to Tehreek-E-Taliban. The Afghan Taliban are different from Tehreek-E-Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom