What's new

Sri Lanka government orders removal of Dambulla mosque

Lord buddha is 9th incarnation of lord Vishnu
. All incarnation is equally respected in hinduism.

Unlike Islam which belief to follow only last prophet, hindus are free to follow any incarnation of vishnu, be is lord ram, krishna or buddha.

In sri lanka buddhists and muslims have been living together with unity and brotherhood for centuries.Hope these type of isolated incidents would not break it.The only thing which amazes me me is had this been in india-some people would be jumping up and down harping their religious sentiments-the ummah is a body theory-fully knowing that they are trying to create more hindu muslim divide.Their blatant rape of their religion and prophet to pursue their agenda is absolutely disgusting.But the good thing is their selective use of religion is slowly causing their destruction,that too very painfully.

Good step to avoid communal frictions. Otherwise we have another Babri Masjid riots on the way!

And if that happened in India, u would be cussing the crap out of us for a week on a 100 different threads...:hitwall:

The Raw and Tamil umma created, armed and trained the LTTE with revolutionary technique such as suicide bombing. See your fellow Hindu brothers in arms cried a river when LTTE was removed for good. Your TN politicians are threatening SL with dire consequences over its internal affairs.

Now what was that you were saying about the internal thingy ?

Tamil umma what?? What on earth are your talking about? I'm Tamil and I've never heard of any umma. We Tamils (all of us Indians for that matter) don't identify ourselves on religion alone and are certainly not in the habit of dragging god into everything.

Whatever China and Srilanka do to Muslims, Ummah is ok with that...?
One word ... Hypocrites!!

Lord buddha is 9th incarnation of lord Vishnu
. All incarnation is equally respected in hinduism.

Unlike Islam which belief to follow only last prophet, hindus are free to follow any incarnation of vishnu, be is lord ram, krishna or buddha.

How come Buddhism vanished from India, its birthplace, but exists else where in the world? Can we here some Buddhists opinion about this history, as we cannot get anything objective from you know who.

.... Indian caught ' Red Handed" ... Seriously after Bamiyan ... unity ???

Talking about Bamiyan see now you are caught red handed trying to create rift between Buddhists and Muslims..

@post 9 - beautiful temple, Skyline!!

what about "moor muslims" of srilanka? are they tamil?
_____

tamil and sinhalese are same people ethnically than any others. why should they fight? give more autonomy to tamil areas in ceylon.

------

Nope, Moor Muslims aren't Tamils.

No Tamils areas in Sri Lanka, they can enjoy the same rights as Sri Lankan citizens.

whats with temples and mosques?
How churlish the human race is! Can't we grow up? Will we ever? I have built my mosque, temple, gurudwara and church in my heart. It's 100% safe. And I can pray to whomever I like, whenever I like! After all there's just one God - Allah, to whom we all are answerable!

so suddenly it is necessary to remove a 50 years old Mosque?? Why??

Do you feel the last pic is a 50 yrs old "mosques" ? or it's just a newly build hut?
Anyway if this is a legal building in that area then they can go to court.

Talking about Bamiyan see now you are caught red handed trying to create rift between Buddhists and Muslims..

@post 9 - beautiful temple, Skyline!!

I have visited this temple once some years ago.

The mosque should be relocated...Have visited the temple..Mosque seems a bit out of place there...

Back
Top Bottom