What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

Is there any Bangladeshi channel in Pakistan? Like nTV, rTV, DigantaTV, Channel-i. Here we many Pakistani channels are available.

yeah!:angry:: Here our mom's and aunties cant stay without Indian serials, Indian movies are more popular than BD movies(any movies i'd say), some people only listen Hindi music(believe me!) and they dn't permit any Bangladeshi channels. Never realized the reason behind it! :frown:

and Mujeebur Rehman might be tossing in grave who was crying cultural invasion and death to Bangla language when he was with us.

Indian soaps are the most pathetic on earth . i wonder how women can watch the crap 24/7

yeah!:angry:: Here our mom's and aunties cant stay without Indian serials, Indian movies are more popular than BD movies(any movies i'd say), some people only listen Hindi music(believe me!) and they dn't permit any Bangladeshi channels. Never realized the reason behind it! :frown:

BD channels are not banned, even Ptv wasn't banned except for the Kargil war period. They just don't have enough demand so cablewalas don't broadcast them.

and Mujeebur Rehman might be tossing in grave who was crying cultural invasion and death to Bangla language when he was with us.

Indian soaps are the most pathetic on earth . i wonder how women can watch the crap 24/7

I wonder that too. Soaps in general are pretty crap.

Is there any Bangladeshi channel in Pakistan? Like nTV, rTV, DigantaTV, Channel-i. Here we many Pakistani channels are available.

through satellite yes and through cable not yet. But there is no ban on them. if anyone wants to show they are allowed.

May be S. Shreesant should have been allowed to perform in opening ceromony.... Guys he is a real performer off the field and on the field tooo sreesant singing and dancing for ponting
yeah sure
images

y not??

well we have 1000+ English tv channels in UK and still the satellite operators offers 100s of foreign language tv channels on Sky, Cable, Virgin Media

Is that an excuse you are making?

oh is it?? thanks for the info.. din't know that!!:lol:

btw... did you really think that was an excuse??

It's much in demand in your country too :sniper:
Bdw I feel the same about the contents and stupidity in them.

oh is it?? thanks for the info.. din't know that!!:lol:

btw... did you really think that was an excuse??

well you live in UK as well - no need to tell you all this.

Sky alone has 1000+ television and radio channels let alone the other operators

was just laughing on your excuse that you have so many indian channels so no need of foreign language

It's much in demand in your country too :sniper:
Bdw I feel the same about the contents and stupidity in them.

yeh here too you can hear the annoying noise emitting from almost every drawing room. seems the husbands are happy with it lolzzzz

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom