What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

skully may be ur TV was not up to the mark... i mean sound quality of ur TV ... U are ussing original apple ipod but are u using apple Tv? :lol:

and an orange ear :P :P :P (kidding now dont get on my throat)

:D then surely something is wrong with Bryan's throat or your ear

Same thought came into my mind.
Got an appointment for a ENT check-up for Bryan Adams and i'll go along with him. :azn:
Thanks for your concern :tup:

Did Aurthohin/Artcell perform?

no they did not. We were worried about a guy name arifin rumi. there was a rumour he copied a tamil song for bd cricket team official song for wc! thank god he didn't performed. How do u know about Aurthohin/Artcell?? I thought WB not conscious about bd music as ur Govt dn't permit any bd tv channel in india.

If sonu sings a good song in english u ppl throw stones at him .... if bryan adams sings crap u ppl will applaud... don be rascist... sonu sang the perfect song... it was above my expectation... superb...

ya completly agree with you on the point that sonu's song was an excellent one
It kinda sounded off pitch at first but later it became a super duper fan-freaking-tastic song.
though v have to give it to bryan for the simple fact that its a live 'performance' and not like the lip singing others did.

skully may be ur TV was not up to the mark... i mean sound quality of ur TV ... U are ussing original apple ipod but are u using apple Tv? :lol:

No, its Samsung.
Don't worry mate, tomorrow I'll paste one half eaten apple in front of it with glue. :rofl:

The Stadium looked great so as the Captains Entry style, even though Sonu Nigam dressed up like an Alien his Song was better, i like that..anyway congrats to BD :cheers:

no they did not. We were worried about a guy name arifin rumi. there was a rumour he copied a tamil song for bd cricket team official song for wc! thank god he didn't performed. How do u know about Aurthohin/Artcell?? I thought WB not conscious about bd music as ur Govt dn't permit any bd tv channel in india.

:what: NO BD channel is allowed in India?????????????????????

May be S. Shreesant should have been allowed to perform in opening ceromony.... Guys he is a real performer off the field and on the field tooo :P sreesant singing and dancing for ponting :chilli:

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Jana i don know any BD channel name also...........................

Govt does permit, cable owners don't show.

Yeah I know Aurthohin, Artcell. Also the band which goes by the name of the person in my Avatar - Lalon.

We tried hard to bring any one of those two in our college social night, other bands which performed were Parikrama and Breathe Floyd, a Pink Floyd cover band from UK. Couldn't materialise because of Visa issues.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom