What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

well it doesnt matter if anyone watches BBC or not because thats not the criteria a govt bans any channel or disallow :)

Hi are Bangladeshi channels available in Pakistan? or maybe Srilankan, Maldivian, Nepalese or Myanmarese or atleast Iranian?

If yes are there any viewers?

well you live in UK as well - no need to tell you all this.

Sky alone has 1000+ television and radio channels let alone the other operators

was just laughing on your excuse that you have so many indian channels so no need of foreign language

zaki.. c'mon.. you were not suppose to take that statement seriously. that's y the smily. on serious note.. it is fact that there is umpteeth amount of tv channels in india. apart from national & regional channels, even local towns have multiple number of cable channels. now.. when it comes to foreign channels, i'm not against it. people should be allowed to watch wat they want to. believe me.. i do watch a lot of 806, 792 & 825's on my sky tv.

yeh here too you can hear the annoying noise emitting from almost every drawing room. seems the husbands are happy with it lolzzzz

Actually its the opposite, specially during the cricket seasons and election time.
Sometimes i wonder if UN could intervene and solve these household protests/riots/civil war/etc (whatever fits the fill )
No matter how many problems are there in their real life, housewives are more concerned about the daily soaps. :angry:

zaki.. c'mon.. you were not suppose to take that statement seriously. that's y the smily. on serious note.. it is fact that there is umpteeth amount of tv channels in india. apart from national & regional channels, even local towns have multiple number of cable channels. now.. when it comes to foreign channels, i'm not against it. people should be allowed to watch wat they want to. believe me.. i do watch a lot of 806, 792 & 825's on my sky tv.
well 806 is good :P

but I don't watch 792 and 825 myself :rofl:

let peoples guess what it is :rofl:

===================

ast.gif

How many of them follow if its aired? Whats the percentage of the viewers?

benny i cant say but i remember when we were kids there used to be a SAARC audio visual exchange program which used to be aired every week composed of culture and music from each SAARC country and many families loved to watch BD programs

well the thing is, there is hardly any bangla speaker in Pakistan - so no tv channels

but there are crore + Bengali speakers in India so they need tv channels :P

what are we talking in cricket thread btw :O

Back
Top Bottom