What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

i think abir has done the vanishing act again.. :tongue:

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

:undecided::undecided: gays ?

U r not that innocent as u look in ur avatar, maybe u should change that to Britney spears or paris hilton. :rofl:

Hi are Bangladeshi channels available in Pakistan? or maybe Srilankan, Maldivian, Nepalese or Myanmarese or atleast Iranian?

If yes are there any viewers?

Bhai jan if no one in Pakistan can understand Bengali, Nepali, Tamil etc then obviously there will be no demand for them, its not like they are banned

Marriage is a key to sexcess

I think come to topic now - never laughed this money in past 1 month that i am laughing today haha

Bhai jan if no one in Pakistan can understand Bengali, Nepali, Tamil etc then obviously there will be no demand for them, its not like they are banned

Yes exactly that was my point too.. except for 1 state in here , many doesnt understand the language but still i can count more than 3-4 channels in bengali here.

Yes exactly that was my point too.. except for 1 state in here , many doesnt understand the language but still i can count more than 3-4 channels in bengali here.
Areesh said we have bengali channels in Karachi :P

So all is well :D

WHy Afridi's hair is short now?

ANyway, ours Sakib-al-Hasan was looking very nice and handsome today in suit. He is the best player of BD's History I think.

cricket-world-c_1297916801.jpg

Well than it seems we are quite multilingual
C'mon we have bangla:P,urdu, hindi, nepal, english, arabic even Tamil(this one breaks my jaw)

Marriage is a key to sexcess

I think come to topic now - never laughed this money in past 1 month that i am laughing today haha

Not necessarily.
one can happen before the other.
Newton never gave any law in support of your logic. :disagree:

WHy Afridi's hair is short now?

ANyway, ours Sakib was looking very nice today. He is the bast player of BD I think.

Because he went to barber shop to cut his hairs

Back
Top Bottom