What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

benny i cant say but i remember when we were kids there used to be a SAARC audio visual exchange program which used to be aired every week composed of culture and music from each SAARC country and many families loved to watch BD programs

Yup.. old days were better when we had few channels to choose to.. Now the fingers have gone more muscular due to channel surfing and the remote has to be changed every now and then....

well the thing is, there is hardly any bangla speaker in Pakistan - so no tv channels

but there are crore + Bengali speakers in India so they need tv channels :P

what are we talking in cricket thread btw :O

In down south we have only tracked one guy yet who speaks bengali with a name abir or something and he has fast dissapeared due to the onslought of dosa eating chennaiites.

Well Zaki their is a huge Bangla speaking population in Karachi and they do watch Bangla channels on the local cable network.

wow it means cable operators are airing Bangladeshi channels in Karachi? i dint know that

Well Zaki their is a huge Bangla speaking population in Karachi and they do watch Bangla channels on the local cable network.

really didn't know that :(

i take my words back :D

wow it means cable operators are airing Bangladeshi channels in Karachi? i dint know that

Yup but only in those areas/localities where Bangla speaking population lives.

well the thing is, there is hardly any bangla speaker in Pakistan - so no tv channels

but there are crore + Bengali speakers in India so they need tv channels :P

what are we talking in cricket thread btw :O

Our channels may have demand in Karachi where there are many Bangladeshis as far I know. Cable operators can find the demand whether any BD channel is sought or not there.

hey! hey! hey!
boom boom boom.

Everyone in defence.pk should come to Dhaka right now, streets are still packed with bunnies. :lol:

Our channels may have demand in Karachi where there are many Bangladeshis as far I know. Cable operators can find the demand whether any BD channel is sought or not there.

Read the post of Areesh

He knows better :P

By the way unofficial estimate is that around 2 to 3 million Bangla speaking population is present in Karachi.

hey! hey! hey!
boom boom boom.

Everyone in defence.pk should come to Dhaka right now, streets are still packed with bunnies. :lol:
M on my way
Don't have time to apply for visa, maybe have to bribe BSF and BDR.
But'll be there within couple of days, don't let the bunnies go, m coming :lol:

Back
Top Bottom