What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

i know... i should have asked u instead..

In UK there are these shocking channel previews.. which are a 5 pound pay channel ones.. He must be talking about it. as u know he has been given a new title recntly here in the forum :devil:
lol you think i am talking about 900>>> channels :rofl:

now this is 806 not 970, 971 and so on :rofl:

806 is ARY News

Whenever i hear those bomb blasts etc - it increases my temperature :lol:

Shhh.. Zaki might hear us.. u know the one which was given by Dark wave a few days back...

lol - she didn't say my name in specific :P

She was talking about all the members and unfortunately i had a post or two as well :cry:

If I am not wrong - you too had a post in that thread :rofl:

Feeling the Wind of Change in this thread:

1. Pakistani's didn't like the quality of the show, as like they have arranged far better show than todays show.

2. Indians do like to praise the quality of the show, anyhow liked their attitude.

3. Again, I felt honored today as a Bangladeshi. So, misconceptions should be wiped out about Bangladesh NOW.

well today we all feel quite happy, but you do hav to remember
after 19th all cricket threads will become trollers paradise.
Conversations will divert towards

p1 "your team sucks!"
p2 "Your team sucks more than my team sucks!"
p1 "your team illegally tried to infiltrate my divine spot"
p2 "No you are stinky why would I care"

goes on....................:toast_sign:

off topic..this is " cable channels thread "..lol..:p

Feeling the Wind of Change in this thread:

1. Pakistani's didn't like the quality of the show, as like they have arranged far better show than todays show.

2. Indians do like to praise the quality of the show, anyhow liked their attitude.

3. Again, I felt honored today as a Bangladeshi. So, misconceptions should be wiped out about Bangladesh NOW.

you will see winds changed in future also:azn:,
we have an experience of cwg on pdf

BDW the title of the thread is SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

i thought of reminding you guys/gals.

BDW the title of the thread is SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

i thought of reminding you guys/gals.

Thanks... already most have commended their views.. so lets have some funny talks instead.. its been a while since we had a thread this long without any big flaming..

Back
Top Bottom