What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

Feeling the Wind of Change in this thread:

1. Pakistani's didn't like the quality of the show, as like they have arranged far better show than todays show.

Out of 10 only one didnt like the show :) may be he has a better taste than ours.

so nevermind. we praised you but seems like Mujeebur Rahman you cant see the good things and only picking the criticism part

Feeling the Wind of Change in this thread:

1. Pakistani's didn't like the quality of the show, as like they have arranged far better show than todays show.

2. Indians do like to praise the quality of the show, anyhow liked their attitude.

3. Again, I felt honored today as a Bangladeshi. So, misconceptions should be wiped out about Bangladesh NOW.

I think they did not like the show of our History part. But unfortunately our history is irritating to them. What can we do? Better skip that part.

she just can put a label of saffron terror on us,nothing more than this.

This forum is evident that whomsoever took Jana lightly got him banned ultimately :rofl:

just have a look of Hall of shame section - half of the members were banned in response to Jana's posts :rofl:

anybody over here around 25-30yrs watches cartoon network?:bounce:

This forum is evident that whomsoever took Jana lightly got him banned ultimately :rofl:

just have a look of Hall of shame section - half of the members were banned in response to Jana's posts :rofl:

most of the members are banned either due to trolling or due to response of trolling.
:azn:

Yes integra meet his GF :D :D she might be regretting why you dint met her before

As of now, m the one regretting.
Here's a tip for all the single guys (maybe only abir), never go for looks.

Good looking girls are only for me:P

Back
Top Bottom