What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Abey Lindu do u think she personelly fund Tablighi?

:lol: Why getting personal dude? No internet etiquette? Oh they dont teach these in your school.
Anyway. Most fake IDs have been busted in Twitter.

:lol: Why getting personal dude? No internet etiquette? Oh they dont teach these in your school.
Anyway. Most fake IDs have been busted in Twitter.
Dnt laugh re. U Hindus will be kick outvof our gulf countries

Sultan Aibak is a Sanghi masquerading as an Indian Muslim. Be warned.
I know that now.

How are you doing now?

Good to see Opus still fighting the good fight jailing Sanghis in Arab lands.

Only if a beggar can be a chooser. But to start with your kind of Muslims need to be kicked out of India first.
Genocidal Hindu ke haseen sapne.

Genocidal Hindu ke haseen sapne.

Your Arab brothers will not come to save you. By the way, no one will kick you. You will go yourself! Let there be rule of BJP for another 15 years!

Your Arab brothers will not come to save you. By the way, no one will kick you. You will go yourself! Let there be rule of BJP for another 15 years!
Those Muslims who can should leave India.

The Hindu Rashtra is no place for Muslims anyway.

But, it is not going to be easy for you sasta nazis either. The vast majority of Muslims are in no position to leave. In this century, genocides and mass discrimination will invite sanctions or outright military intervention. In the end, you will do what you do best.

Lose.

But, it is not going to be easy for you sasta nazis either. The vast majority of Muslims are in no position to leave. In this century, genocides and mass discrimination will invite sanctions or outright military intervention. In the end, you will do what you do best.

Lose.

There will be no genocide. That case is lost. But you will either leave or subjugate in the climate (I am being very clear here, I am talking about the Muslims who dont think India is their Dar al-Islam). And stop this international outcry bullshit.
In this century, China is doing the same thing as we speak. I can see the sanctions and its impact on the growing Chinese economy.

There will be no genocide. That case is lost. But you will either leave or subjugate in the climate (I am being very clear here, I am talking about the Muslims who dont think India is their Dar al-Islam). And stop this international outcry bullshit.
In this century, China is doing the same thing as we speak. I can see the sanctions and its impact on the growing Chinese economy.

Translation: We are incorrigible, and won't change our ways.

I hope not- BJP did a few things right but now I think India needs a change- (His International dealings are good to an extend- but domestic is a disaster-He is a hate monger and creates hatred)- Waiting for the day India finds a better PM soon.

Lose.
@AfrazulMandal - This is where you need to put these guys to rest- India can never be a Hindu Rashtra- Muslims own India as much as Hindus- Never going to happen.

I hope not- BJP did a few things right but now I think India needs a change- (His International dealings are good to an extend- but domestic is a disaster-He is a hate monger and creates hatred)- Waiting for the day India finds a better PM soon.

See if you have a better person than Modi, let it be. But currently Modi is the need of the hour.

Back
Top Bottom