What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

he is bong trouble making feku who does his best to create hatred for bharati Moslems. does not know first thing about Islam in bharat. has been caught and exposed by M. Sarmad, Nilgiri and myself as some kinda civil war-loving sainik quite a number of times.

PS. I would not be surprised if the OP turns out to be nilu pule reincarnation

There's a few of these floating around. "Sultan Aibak" feller for example...lol. Like cmon at least TRY....but just went full in 100% blatant instead....mmm k.

Anyway I have just gone back (officially) to taking everyone at their word as to who they are. No time or interest for the rest past it....since I come out seeming more interested/invested in it, than the ppl that ought to be.

i.e. play their little predictable charade, if it means so much to them and the system here cannot (or will not) do basic 1 + 1 analysis+response on such clowns.

So my policy is might as well use as a sounding/bouncing board, since they are gonna be a feature of this place.

It's literally in afrazul's signature all this time lol....duhhhhhhh

sultan aibak is so smrt!

Well...I never pay attention to signature...I came to PDF to spend some spare time...But never tried to get into details of any one...

It does not matter what is he in real life....But if any one is targeting Hindus being an Indian, then it is a problem...
Live in Muslim countries, dnt abuse Muslims nd Islam.

Thnk ur 33 karod Gods dat dese Arabs don't folow full shariat. Or then no deportation but many things more

Live in Muslim countries, dnt abuse Muslims nd Islam.

Thnk ur 33 karod Gods dat dese Arabs don't folow full shariat. Or then no deportation but many things more

Trust me...I am just waiting for the day, when hundreds of Hindus will be deported from Gulf and our media will keep on flashing these all around for weeks...

Do not worry about me or to whom should we be thankful for..

Trust me...I am just waiting for the day, when hundreds of Hindus will be deported from Gulf and our media will keep on flashing these all around for weeks...

If hindutva contenuis, den all crorres of Hindus will be departed from our Gulf. Dey will stop selling oil. U will die of without food.

Look even our princess taking action

And that's how you have exposed yourself.
@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Areesh @Ace of Spades @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @xeuss @The_Showstopper

By the way, his identity was known by many Indians and Pakistanis even before..
I dont think Afrazul is BrumbyOz. He could just be masquerading as BrumbyOz...

BrumbyOz is way more sophisticated in his vocabulary and quite witty as well...

LOL Really... And what shall happen? A civil war? Guess what... the day civil war starts with Arab states standing openly against Hindus, it wont bode well for you guys. So take a chill pill... Anyways Hindus wont be deported wholescale from Arab lands.

1st I doubt he is a Muslim. But I follow his twitter brumbyoz. Then it become clear he a Muslim.

Brumbyoz was d 1st to report Sanghis to police in our Gulf Muslim states nd send dem 2 jail. Thanks him for sending thousands of Hindus to jail. Very good work done by him.

But Sanghis leak his personal details on twitter nd force him leave.

I want to thanks you @AfrazulMandal 4 ur work. Brother u start a world movement to teach Nazi Hindus a leson. He even cause Arab royal family to deport Hindus.

Screenshot-20200420-023110.jpg

EV5sx-OQVAAA0-IVl.jpg

EV78-Gi-FU0-AEr7q-X.jpg
You are AfrazulMandal.

I dont think Afrazul is BrumbyOz. He could just be masquerading as BrumbyOz...

BrumbyOz is way more sophisticated in his vocabulary and quite witty as well...
So you are suggesting that Afrazul is also an interesting character?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom