What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

@Slav Defence @WebMaster @The Eagle @jaibi @PakSword @SIPRA @Mentee @StormBreaker @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Khanivore @N.Siddiqui @M. Sarmad @masterchief_mirza @waz

I do fully support that Indians must have full freedom of their IndianViews and shouldnt be banned
... it doesn't change much ... as they do it anyways else where in Cyberspace... it is rather valuable/educational to know their thinking here on PDF!

I, however, find it unamusing...that some Indians with fake-muslim handles are allowed to discredit the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan and their plight!

There are a few who use PakFlags and permanently allowed to build narrative that is Fundamentally AntiPakistan or against Pak's Interests... falseflagger Indians to be sure.... when such accounts are not tackled promptly...these posters are able to flood the forum with so much rubbish that the much lamented desire for Higher Quality output by the OurAdmin is negatively affected. Something, OurAdmin can choose to evaluate!

For the rest allow the good Indians to express their Indianness with all the freedom.... and of course, they will claim about the bad quality of PDF as if their own watering holes are filled with liquid gold...a rather pathetic Indian tactic... or just Indianness...who knows.

Our Focus must remain on PakKashmiris and the ongoing Oppression and Genocide in IoJK...

PDF is doing a good job of keeping the Flame of Solidarity with PakKashmiris alive.

Same for the Plight of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.... we should keep that in focus and shouldn't let FakeMuslims/FalseFlaggers to hijack it or undermine it.....

Posters can help the moderation teams by reporting such FalseFlaggers and hopefully, permanent action comes after that!

Things will get uglier as the IndianEconomy travels down the pit of depression....

Mangus

they are not slow, they are doing what they are meant to do.....
I agree with you. These fake id buffoons don't actually do any harm other than to themselves. Admin should let them roam around - to a degree. I feel there should be a cut off point to ban such accounts when they become more annoying than amusing.

Your narrative is different to mine. Let's leave it at that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom