What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Nope Hindus dont own India-(BJP/RSS has given you this false narrative)- Indians own this great land called India.
Lets say the roles are reversed (USA here as an example-Suddenly Americans start saying this is a Christian country, then what happens to Americans who are not Christians)-India is like USA to some degree- (Untited states of India is the apt name)- The only person I see here who is prioritizing religion over country is you (Hindus own India ----development of this country and prioritize religion above country need to leave this country.).- Come on man- Looks like BJP is brainwashing a whole bunch of people.
India and USA are not similar.
Please understand this.
White people are not native usa people but we most Indian people are native, other then some peoples in North india with different ancestors.

You only saying this because you living in developed country where country rich, population small, most people educated, not take religion serious and law make everyone equal.
I sure you say different if you live in other situation.
Now compare India with those countrys.
And than compare India with religious countrys.
After you done now speak.
I ask, I am Hindu from assam.and yes India is mine country.
What is problem?

But I agree, here in this site many person say only but must be doing different.

How do you feel about being converted to Hinduism by people from what is now Pakistan?
I am history student so I know you are wrong.
There was never force converted in assam because even after 18 times attacking Muslims not win.
Also I think people from Pakistan are not children of indus civilization.
May be aryans but not indus.
I some time read your posting it interesting.

India and USA are not similar.
Please understand this.
White people are not native usa people but we most Indian people are native, other then some peoples in North india with different ancestors.

You only saying this because you living in developed country where country rich, population small, most people educated, not take religion serious and law make everyone equal.
I sure you say different if you live in other situation.
Now compare India with those countrys.
And than compare India with religious countrys.
After you done now speak.
I ask, I am Hindu from assam.and yes India is mine country.
What is problem?

But I agree, here in this site many person say only but must be doing different.
India as a country with a well defined constitution is a only 70 plus old-(Do you know the issues that were prevalent in the USA during the first 150 years?)- Give it some time and people will evolve- Like they say India needs to strive to be a perfect union- No?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom