What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Looks like people don't matter, just control.
More so for AfrazulMandal. Had Pakistan occupied any Hindu majority region where people are opposed to Pakistan's rule, he would have happily advocated that arrangement.

- PRTP GWD

Referendum or Kashmiri people's allegiance is the last of your concern. You oppose the status quo just because it gives control to India and not Pakistan.

- PRTP GWD
There is a reason why Indian Armed forces don't hire many Muslims. In fact the numbers are less than 2%.

Ask yourself this question.

India and her armed forces is just a Hindu power bent on subjugating Muslims.

More so for AfrazulMandal. Had Pakistan occupied any Hindu majority region where people are opposed to Pakistan's rule, he would have happily advocated that arrangement.

- PRTP GWD
Hindu majority would have opposed Pakistani rule NOT as civilised people do.

They would have opposed BECAUSE of their inherent hatred of Islam. That is not a healthy sentiment and some amount of coercion and discipline would have helped the same people in the long run.

The vast majority (of lower castes) would have thanked the Pakistan (or I get it, any muslim) govt and left 'your way of life'.

- PRTP GWD

I didn't see him state that, so I will have to defer to his opinion before I comment.

However, you are presently saying that.

Why dont you speak to me directly?

If it is not occupation, what is it?

Why not do a referendum if you are sure about it's allegience?
Can India hold an referendum to decide if Muslim can stay in India or thrown out ??

Kashmir is an part of India, no group of people e,g Kashmiris alone can decide whether it stays as part of India or not. Just like tomorrow Biharis can't hold a refrigerate to decide whether Bihar remains in India or not.

Can India hold an referendum to decide if Muslim can stay in India or thrown out ??

Kashmir is an part of India, no group of people e,g Kashmiris alone can decide whether it stays as part of India or not. Just like tomorrow Biharis can't hold a refrigerate to decide whether Bihar remains in India or not.
I know.

India is a jail.

Like your 'way of life'. And thousands year old Reich, I mean culture.

Only a Hindu can bring out an equivalence like this.

Question of Self determination vs call for genocide.

There is a reason why Indian Armed forces don't hire many Muslims. In fact the numbers are less than 2%.

Your objection is not subjugation. Your only issue is who is being subjugated. If it's Hindu, it's okay. If it's Muslim then it's occupation and requires intervention.

- PRTP GWD

Hindu majority would have opposed Pakistani rule NOT as civilised people do.

They would have opposed BECAUSE of their inherent hatred of Islam. That is not a healthy sentiment and some amount of coercion and discipline would have helped the same people in the long run.

The vast majority (of lower castes) would have thanked the Pakistan (or I get it, any muslim) govt and left 'your way of life'.
Before pointing finger at others, have you seen whether you are civilized yourself? You oppose everything Indian just because it is Indian.

- PRTP GWD

LOL We know what happened to Jogendra Nath Mandal, a untouchable Hindu and Pakistan's first law minister. The poor man had to ran away from Pakistan after end of his of enchantment in less than three years.

I know.

India is a jail.

Like your 'way of life'. And thousands year old Reich, I mean culture.
Only a Hindu can bring out an equivalence like this.

Question of Self determination vs call for genocide.
Stop playing Victim card. it's too boring.
If it was going to be genocide, the muslim population would've grown in India. It would have been wiped out like Hindus of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I didn't see him state that, so I will have to defer to his opinion before I comment.

However, you are presently saying that.
He didn't state it explicitly but if you read his posts it would be clear as daylight that he just doesn't want anything good to happen to India and wants only Muslims to have every privilege. For instance restoration of Muslim rule in India. No rhyme or logic. Just hatred of Hindus.

- PRTP GWD

Your objection is not subjugation. Your only issue is who is being subjugated. If it's Hindu, it's okay. If it's Muslim then it's occupation and requires intervention.

- PRTP GWD

Before pointing finger at others, have you seen whether you are civilized yourself? You oppose everything Indian just because it is Indian.

- PRTP GWD
Half of Indians are not potty trained.

4/5 of the population considers an animal as a God.

Let's not talk about civlization now.

He didn't state it explicitly but if you read his posts it would be clear as daylight that he just doesn't want anything good to happen to India and wants only Muslims to have every privilege. For instance restoration of Muslim rule in India. No rhyme or logic. Just hatred of Hindus.

- PRTP GWD

While I hate to speak on someone else's behalf, perhaps I can offer an alternate explanation?

Like all Indian Muslims, @AfrazulMandal feels that Muslims are discriminated in India at all levels. His view is that this discrimination is intrinsic to Hindu society, owing to its 5000 year history of discrimination (eg Dalits). He thinks that perhaps if Hindu society was not in a position of power over Muslims, as it is in India, matters might be different.

That is not hatred of Hindus, but simply an expression of the current events.

I do not subscribe to all his views, but they are not views of hatred. Unlike many of the Hindus on this forum (and elsewhere), who openly call for genocide of Muslims, evicting them from India, and take absolute glee and pride on the sufferings of Muslims. I hope you can look at this objectively and appreciate the difference.

@AfrazulMandal apologies if I have misinterpreted your views.

Being a hindu , I too feel the same...muslims cant assimilate in an alien society...hinduism and islam are diametrically opposite.
I can see this hate for muslims in india growing with each day because hindus are becoming more and more aware of muslins true nature.
A muslim has only two options..either silently assimilate or leave this country..i am glad that people like you who can afford to stay abroad are leaving this country.
For me my country is above my region religion and language..anyone who has religion on the top of his priority list doesnt belong here.

When Hindus say Muslims cannot "assimilate" in India, they really do not know what they are talking about. When prodded, they come up with vague abstracts that escape all logic. Much of it is based on myths rather than any concrete facts.

Reality is that Muslims in India have assimilated well within their regions that they live, and that is true for every country they live. A Keralite Muslim shares more in common with a Keralite Hindu than a Bengali Muslim. Even Muslim rituals, save the five pillars of Islam, take on a distinct regional flavor.

LOL We know what happened to Jogendra Nath Mandal, a untouchable Hindu and Pakistan's first law minister. The poor man had to ran away from Pakistan after end of his of enchantment in less than three years.

Stop playing Victim card. it's too boring.
If it was going to be genocide, the muslim population would've grown in India. It would have been wiped out like Hindus of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

This Bjp used tampon sucker loves to lie eeeh

everything a fantasy nothing reality

where you get Hindus dwindled in Pakistan boy ?

you going hide now :cheesy::cheers::cheesy: go on run away like the boy who cried wolf

stop tell lie on poor people :rofl::rofl::rofl: and hide :rofl:

While I hate to speak on someone else's behalf, perhaps I can offer an alternate explanation?

Like all Indian Muslims, @AfrazulMandal feels that Muslims are discriminated in India at all levels. His view is that this discrimination is intrinsic to Hindu society, owing to its 5000 year history of discrimination (eg Dalits). He thinks that perhaps if Hindu society was not in a position of power over Muslims, as it is in India, matters might be different.

That is not hatred of Hindus, but simply an expression of the current events.

I do not subscribe to all his views, but they are not views of hatred. Unlike many of the Hindus on this forum (and elsewhere), who openly call for genocide of Muslims, evicting them from India, and take absolute glee and pride on the sufferings of Muslims. I hope you can look at this objectively and appreciate the difference.

@AfrazulMandal apologies if I have misinterpreted your views.
You have hit the nail on the head.

Hinduism and discrimination and apartheid cannot be divorced from each other. Discrimination is a part of Hinduism. The ONLY and I stress ONLY way things can improve if Hindus themselves give it up.

I am sorry, but there are no two ways about it.

I know that is unlikely as it now masquerades as a religion and it entitled to protection. Hence my hope for a free Muslim country from India.

I have nothing against people who happen to be Hindus, at all.

Back
Top Bottom