What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

First and foremost- Eating habits is no ones business- Including the state.
You give more power to the states-they will take more rights away, thats the way it works.

Eating beef should have not been an issue at all in the first place- BJP/RSS is just beating the gullible Janta like a drum to win elections and in the process riling up the masses like thugs on heat.

The Indian state draws its power from the constitution. What I mean to say that, for example a state like UK, the constitution draws its power from the state. In that kind of a country you can change the constitution but in India its not possible, unless yo declare emergency.

In our constitutional framework, articles are defined for freedom of things a citizen can or cant do. Meaning, fundamental rights are there but they are not absolute. You cant get away with a speech that hurt others. Your freedom, rights in this case starts with you and ends where right of other starts. So one right is colliding with the right of other, irrespective of what rights are being challenged here, the state has a constitutional responsibility to play a role.

The state is just doing that. In the context of beef, it has played out unevenly for some and even for some. This is how it is. There are still laws that favor someone over other. Its just the way it is. I wont elaborate much on theose laws here as they are off topic.

Totally agree- Individuals who sow communal hatred in their own motherland- Should be taken to task first- Lets say we start with RSS/BJP.

There are no firsts and seconds here, who ever does it, irrespective of their religion should be taken to the task.

But unfortunately it is the way of the world, that powerful people, get away with murder.

What can I say- No one wants to discuss Defense related topics anymore- Its become a dick measuring contest with a lot of abuses and only one side gets banned- No fun anymore.

I used to write only on defence matters, mostly in IAF and somewhat in IN section. I had my thoughts but I preferred subtlty. I still prefer that, only when I meet guys like mandal and their likes, I am happy to give them back in the same coin as I get. Thats the way I prefer.

Indians here are deluded beyond belief. Your constitution - even if it were the pure, infallible and noble document that you believe it to be - is worth no more than the paper it is written on if courts, parliamentarians, security forces and private citizens alike literally run amok disregarding all notions of equality between or justice for citizens of different faiths/castes/statuses. If rule of law (state security apparatus) is no protection, if the interpretation of law is no protection, if the actual wordings and contents of laws are no protection from debasement and assault upon one's basic liberties, then the nation state has failed. The explanations for this failure are varied but at least partly are due to paralysis with fear of any organised body in terms of resisting the manifestation of unadulterated hate towards a single minority. The courts, military or police are UNABLE to stop the denigration and dehumanisation of Muslims, even if they wanted to. Some would argue this hindutva project began recently, others would suggest it's always been there under the surface. Hindustan is lost mentally as a nation. It has no sense of perspective any more and immediately recoils in horror at any perceived or real benefit derived by and for its Muslim communities - why? - because of the constant relentless brainwashing that because aurangzeb or ghauri or goodness knows who did something hundreds of years ago and therefore Muslims must remain a slave class for eternity. The fact that a pre-existent caste structure exists makes it very easy for hindutva to simply allocate a position on the caste tree to Indian Muslims. This remains the crux of India's problem. This mental block inhibits normal, clear and unbiased thought on issues of social cohesion and even national security vis a vis Pakistan.

If the usual apparatus of a nation state are enabled within such a rigid prism of delusional beliefs, inevitably, the government, the military, the courts, the media and private citizens will simply vie against one another to see who can further propagate the madness the best. Indian has normalised and sustained hatred to a point of no return. Just declare yourselves a Hindu fundamentalist state and be done with any remaining facade of normalcy.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...k-whose-prayer-is-to-sow-hate-1.1544339346144

www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1112446

www.scroll.in/article/959806/covid-19-how-fake-news-and-modi-government-messaging-fuelled-indias-latest-spiral-of-islamophobia

www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/kathua-rape-case-2-bjp-ministers-attend-rally-in-support-of-accused-1181788-2018-03-04

I'm not spamming any more articles. The point has been made many times over and over again. All the evidence points to the same reality. India in its hindutva manifestation cannot ever be safe for Muslims, let alone provide them with a sense of equality.

Indians here are deluded beyond belief. Your constitution - even if it were the pure, infallible and noble document that you believe it to be - is worth no more than the paper it is written on if courts, parliamentarians, security forces and private citizens alike literally run amok disregarding all notions of equality between or justice for citizens of different faiths/castes/statuses. If rule of law (state security apparatus) is no protection, if the interpretation of law is no protection, if the actual wordings and contents of laws are no protection from debasement and assault upon one's basic liberties, then the nation state has failed. The explanations for this failure are varied but at least partly are due to paralysis with fear of any organised body in terms of resisting the manifestation of unadulterated hate towards a single minority. The courts, military or police are UNABLE to stop the denigration and dehumanisation of Muslims, even if they wanted to. Some would argue this hindutva project began recently, others would suggest it's always been there under the surface. Hindustan is lost mentally as a nation. It has no sense of perspective any more and immediately recoils in horror at any perceived or real benefit derived by and for its Muslim communities - why? - because of the constant relentless brainwashing that because aurangzeb or ghauri or goodness knows who did something hundreds of years ago and therefore Muslims must remain a slave class for eternity. The fact that a pre-existent caste structure exists makes it very easy for hindutva to simply allocate a position on the caste tree to Indian Muslims. This remains the crux of India's problem. This mental block inhibits normal, clear and unbiased thought on issues of social cohesion and even national security vis a vis Pakistan.

If the usual apparatus of a nation state are enabled within such a rigid prism of delusional beliefs, inevitably, the government, the military, the courts, the media and private citizens will simply vie against one another to see who can further propagate the madness the best. Indian has normalised and sustained hatred to a point of no return. Just declare yourselves a Hindu fundamentalist state and be done with any remaining facade of normalcy.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...k-whose-prayer-is-to-sow-hate-1.1544339346144

www.scroll.in/article/959806/covid-19-how-fake-news-and-modi-government-messaging-fuelled-indias-latest-spiral-of-islamophobia

www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/kathua-rape-case-2-bjp-ministers-attend-rally-in-support-of-accused-1181788-2018-03-04

I'm not spamming any more articles. The point has been made many times over and over again. All the evidence points to the same reality. India in its hindutva manifestation cannot ever be safe for Muslims, let alone provide them with a sense of equality.

IN short:

Indians are Incorrigible!

Nothing one could say or do is going to matter.... The Rise of Indianness started after 1850...and now it has spread its wings to the CombinedWest as well...

There is Only One Solution!

You make too much sense, and efforts like these are wasted on Sanghis who won't understand a word you are saying, because it makes sense and is the humane thing.

But thanks for trying anyway.

Having traveled extensively across India.

I can say this with some confidence.

"Hindi" IS very much our "mother-tongue"
Man..such assertions lead to unnecessary divide among us...hindi is mostly understood across india..i have no issue...but to call it national language or mother tongue of every indian is stretching it too far.
Hindi aka urdu has nothing to do with us south indians...it is as foreign to us as english...there was a time here in south hindi was associated with muslims...many people used to feel marvadis were muslims because they speak hindi...haha

And that is what is the crucial difference lies.

You hate the current Govt.

I am not okay with the Hindu majority deciding laws for us, or ruling us. I would not want my daughter to live in India - regardless of the Govt in power.

Even when the congress ruled,
1. Beef was banned
2. babri masjid was demolished
3. Kashmir remained occupied

BJP is doing openly what the Congress did silently so as not to put liberals (like you) in a tough spot.
Being a hindu , I too feel the same...muslims cant assimilate in an alien society...hinduism and islam are diametrically opposite.
I can see this hate for muslims in india growing with each day because hindus are becoming more and more aware of muslins true nature.
A muslim has only two options..either silently assimilate or leave this country..i am glad that people like you who can afford to stay abroad are leaving this country.
For me my country is above my region religion and language..anyone who has religion on the top of his priority list doesnt belong here.

Man..such assertions lead to unnecessary divide among us...hindi is mostly understood across india..i have no issue...but to call it national language or mother tongue of every indian is stretching it too far.
Hindi aka urdu has nothing to do with us south indians...it is as foreign to us as english...there was a time here in south hindi was associated with muslims...many people used to feel marvadis were muslims because they speak hindi...haha
It is the most commonly understood and spoken language across the length and breadth of the country.

That's all I was trying to say. Local languages are great, no desire to 'impose' anything upon anyone. There's no need anyway, because everyone speaks it to some extent anyway.

I am an Hindu- I dont need a Bhagvad Gita or a Pujari or RSS to tell me if I am a Hindu or not- I follow the way of life that suits me to be a better Human/Son/Husband/Father etc..."Do you know that people who go to Sabrimala can work as buthers as well- Its your job- the same way its cruel to kill an animal for fun, but if you are hungry and want to consume, there is nothing wrong with it- Thats my belief.
Yes, I understand where you come from.

You follow 'do as you like'.

Kudos to you. That is much more sensible than worshipping an animal or rats or monkeys and what not.

Even when the congress ruled,
1. Beef was banned
2. babri masjid was demolished
3. Kashmir remained occupied

BJP is doing openly what the Congress did silently so as not to put liberals (like you) in a tough spot.
@ChennaiDude Sir,

It's okay if this guy has grievances about Babri Masjid demolition but why should he complain about Indian control of Kashmir and call it 'occupation'?

- PRTP GWD

@ChennaiDude Sir,

It's okay if this guy has grievances about Babri Masjid demolition but why should he complain about Indian control of Kashmir and call it 'occupation'?

- PRTP GWD
Why dont you speak to me directly?

If it is not occupation, what is it?

Why not do a referendum if you are sure about it's allegience?

Why dont you speak to me directly?

If it is not occupation, what is it?

Why not do a referendum if you are sure about it's allegience?
Referendum or Kashmiri people's allegiance is the last of your concern. You oppose the status quo just because it gives control to India and not Pakistan.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom