What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Shotage of Beef does not equate to Beef ban- And banning a communities staple food is not right- instead they should fix other social issues- India has other issues that need immediate fixing- Banning Beef is not one of them.

Beef is not banned in India, Thats the common misconception. There are 5 states who dont even come under the ban law (one is your neighbor Kerala). In majority of the states slaughter of cow is banned unless its 7 -12 years old with a fit for slaughter certificate. And the issue is more related to a particular species of cow which is banned. Ox, Oxen, bulls etc are still allowed.

The beef game is more political than you think.
Just FYI
Carry on.

Not for long

for your lot and the rest of all everyone too, btw.

population regulation bill/act is coming soon.

as is the Uniform Civil Code

and it will be a good thing for all.

I for one am looking forward to a Uniform Civil Code.

I want Uniform Civil Code where a North Indian Hindu can marry his niece just like a South Indian Hindu does.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman does not have to marry a dog or a tree before she can get married.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman in a business family can get equal inheritance and not have her brothers gobble up all the inheritance under the Hindu Undivided Family Act

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Rajasthani Hindu can eat beef just like the Hindus from Kerela.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a temple priest will not refuse to adjudicate a wedding between two different castes.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can enter a temple during her periods.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Dalit cannot be prevented from visiting a temple.

I want Uniform Civil Code where a Muslim man can abandon his wife like Narendra Modi.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can divorce her husband.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu man can have 4 wives, instead of 1 wife and 2-3 rakhels

I went to a court for my "special" one and had a grand old party later.

Also did a little bit of the rituals on both sides, our ancient rituals are beautiful !
Can you keep yourselves from forcing us to take part?

The time is not far when this illusion will explode in your face.

Muslims are not cucks that we will take it silently.

Indian muslims are patriotic Indians, they love their country.

But in such a large population, there are always a few traitorous insects in every community(not just Muslim, I am sure there are some Hindu, Christian etc traitors too), jo Jis thali mein khate hain, us hi mein ched kartey hain.

Come on man- Look at the root cause- when and where did it start- "Babri Masjid"- Thats the chain reaction to all of that- It just takes one strong leader at the highest level to come out and fix that- No.

Was there anything before 1990?- Indian Muslims are the most Patriotic group in India- Just like Sikhs and Christians- The day you start questioning their patriotism is the day you lost fight against haters.

Muslims started burning India since 1946. The day of direct action day. You know nothing.

Indian muslims are patriotic Indians, they love their country.

But in such a large populations, there are always a few traitorous insects in every community(not just Muslim, I am sure there are some Hindu, Christian etc traitors too), jo Jis thali mein khate hain, us hi mein ched kartey hain.
Tell that to the Muslims who were lynched for carrying beef. Or mutton.

Muslims started burning India since 1946. The day of direct action day. You know nothing.
Hindus have been burning India for millenia.

Read on sati.

Okay. So now we have come to your Hinduism vs Modi's Hinduism.

Let's put it to the test. Will you serve me beef if I order it?
Absolutely- I love my Beef so does my family- So we have evolved from generation to generation.
My Mothers and Fathers sides were pure Vegetarians.

My theory why Beef was not allowed in Hinduism- (India/Indian Peninsula was an Agricultural country now most of the people were uneducated - How do you protect your livelihood-Agriculture- Cows/Ox were used for Milk and ploughing your land- During bad times-people will eat them to take care of hunger- So the elites/Brahmins threw a tale and put a religious twist to it- Calling Cow/OX a sacred animal- so there - Hope you get my jist.

Upanishads has Brahmins eating Beef- Its documented.

Beef is not banned in India, Thats the common misconception. There are 5 states who dont even come under the ban law (one is your neighbor Kerala). In majority of the states slaughter of cow is banned unless its 7 -12 years old with a fit for slaughter certificate. And the issue is more related to a particular species of cow which is banned. Ox, Oxen, bulls etc are still allowed.

The beef game is more political than you think.
Just FYI
Carry on.
Thats my point- Why only 5 states- The whole of India should be able to eat Beef-Why is RSS/BJP beating up people with Beef?- Do they know how old the meat is or which species of cows or is it Ox/Bulls ets- No they dont.

Hindus have been burning India for millenia.

Read on sati.

What an idiotic comparison, its was a tradition of one particular community and sati has been eradicated in India and so does thousands of many such traditions. People evolve and so does a society. Have you evolved?

In what way Shariah is still here?, dont tell me how progressive it is. A self inflicted wrong in the name of superstition is completely different than a genocidal order. The posturing is very different here.

I can already sense your conversational knowledge.

As I said, there are traitrous insects in every community and not just Muslims. Those who carried these lynchings are traitorous insects too (as they break the law, as well unity of the nation) and so are you.

Osiris - this is false equivalence.

Those that carried out lynchings, broke the law and committed a crime.

As far as I know, @AfrazulMandal has not broken any law, unless you know otherwise.

Absolutely- I love my Beef so does my family- So we have evolved from generation to generation.
My Mothers and Fathers sides were pure Vegetarians.

My theory why Beef was not allowed in Hinduism- (India/Indian Peninsula was an Agricultural country now most of the people were uneducated - How do you protect your livelihood-Agriculture- Cows/Ox were used for Milk and ploughing your land- During bad times-people will eat them to take care of hunger- So the elites/Brahmins threw a tale and put a religious twist to it- Calling Cow/OX a sacred animal- so there - Hope you get my jist.

Upanishads has Brahmins eating Beef- Its documented.
I am no religious expert, but I have friends who are.

I am quoting him - Hinduism STRICTLY forbids consumption of cow on the pain of death.
I did some reading and found the same too. If you go to the primary sources, that is what they say.
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/beef...avad-gita-hindutva-hinduism/story/1/7111.html

In the classical sense, that makes you a non Hindu, which is fine. Your culinary choices have anyway made you ... shall we say - civilized?

I for one am looking forward to a Uniform Civil Code.
Mashallah, we agree for once !

I want Uniform Civil Code where a North Indian Hindu can marry his niece just like a South Indian Hindu does.
Wut ? :what:

No idea about that, man :lol:

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman does not have to marry a dog or a tree before she can get married.
Now you're just being nasty and provocative.. why ?

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman in a business family can get equal inheritance and not have her brothers gobble up all the inheritance under the Hindu Undivided Family Act
We agree again. Hindu Undivided crap, Xtian inheritance laws.. they all have to go. Should be decided by decent judges, no mazhab etc allowed. 8-)

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Rajasthani Hindu can eat beef just like the Hindus from Kerela.
They already can and do. All they have to do is travel to Kerala and have at it with as much beef fry/porotta as the tummies will allow !

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a temple priest will not refuse to adjudicate a wedding between two different castes.
+1 again

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can enter a temple during her periods.
Touchy cultural subject I don't know enough about. You're being nasty again though.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Dalit cannot be prevented from visiting a temple.
+1

I want Uniform Civil Code where a Muslim man can abandon his wife like Narendra Modi.
:lol:

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can divorce her husband.
they already can.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu man can have 4 wives, instead of 1 wife and 2-3 rakhels
lol

As I said, there are traitrous insects in every community and not just Muslims. Those who carried these lynchings are traitorous insects too (as they break the law, as well unity of the nation) and so are you.
I think we need more discussions like these-@Afrazul is absolutely not one of them, with the little interactions I have had on this forum- He is dejected and feels let down by his fellow country men and rightly soo- Thats the problem with us we immediately blame a person/community- All of us are in this together, its time to evolve as humans.

Back
Top Bottom