What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

They're going to trash the Muslim Personal Law Board and put a cap on how many kids a married couple can have soon too.

You ready ? :D
I am out of your reach.

My and my wife are able to decide that. Thank you.

I trust the democratic process here.

Let it be so if they're to be kicked out by the voters next time around.

Friendly word of advice: Do NOT hold your breath !
Thanks for the advise- Hope is all we got- No
Hopefully India finds a real statesman who can kick out this hate loving GOI soon.

Hindus are going to be a majority for a long time-Thats something you and I cant change- Also splitting the country up once agin on religious lines are also not a possibility - its catch 22- now whats the solution?
1. Hindus need not be a overwhelming majority. If proper education is imparted, I can guarantee most would give Hinduism up in a day. Or two. Morality and Hinduism do not go hand in hand.
2. Otherwise splitting is a decent a civilised thing to do. It was done before. New states and nations are formed all over the world.

And that is what is the crucial difference lies.

You hate the current Govt.

I am not okay with the Hindu majority deciding laws for us, or ruling us. I would not want my daughter to live in India - regardless of the Govt in power.

Even when the congress ruled,
1. Beef was banned
2. babri masjid was demolished
3. Kashmir remained occupied

BJP is doing openly what the Congress did silently so as not to put liberals (like you) in a tough spot.

Then leave, nobody is stopping you. Unfortunately for bigots like you, India is a democracy, Hindus are in majority and the elected governments will make laws for everyone.

Then leave, nobody is stopping you. Unfortunately for bigots like you, India is a democracy, Hindus are in majority and the elected governments will make laws for everyone.
The time is not far when this illusion will explode in your face.

Muslims are not cucks that we will take it silently.

What ?

Point out where exactly.

It's the least important issue as far as I'm concerned.
But if its the least important issue why did you lead with the beef narrative- So according to you whats the most important issue?

Actually there was one guy who said he had put a lot of money on Pakistan to beat India in the last over.
That one doesn't count because, if it is for betting even patriotic Indians would put their money only on the better team. Was there anyone who did the cheering out of love for Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD

I am out of your reach.

My and my wife are able to decide that. Thank you.
Not for long

for your lot and the rest of all everyone too, btw.

population regulation bill/act is coming soon.

as is the Uniform Civil Code

and it will be a good thing for all.

Hindus need not be a overwhelming majority. If proper education is imparted, I can guarantee most would give Hinduism up in a day. Or two. Morality and Hinduism do not go hand in hand.
2. Otherwise splitting is a decent a civilised thing to do
I disagree- With proper education I am a staunch Hindu- My belief is something I hold very personal- Relationship with me and GOD-its personal- To me being a Hindu is a way of life. All the morals I have learnt through Hinduism- The hinduism that is being forced on the country is not the Hinduism I was brought up on.

But if its the least important issue why did you lead with the beef narrative- So according to you whats the most important issue?
Where the fekk have I ever "lead with the beef narrative" ?

maybe you're confusing me with some other person's posts here !

Not for long

for your lot and the rest of all everyone too, btw.

population regulation bill/act is coming soon.

as is the Uniform Civil Code

and it will be a good thing for all.
Will Hindus still have to take the pledge to take saat pheras and promise to spend their next seven lives together (meaning no religious chance of a divorce)?
Will new inaugurations of state functions involve lighting diyas?

That one doesn't count because, if it is for betting even patriotic Indians would put their money only on the better team. Was there anyone who did the cheering out of love for Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD
Read gain of the many- one guy was betting.

I disagree- With proper education I am a staunch Hindu- My belief is something I hold very personal- Relationship with me and GOD-its personal- To me being a Hindu is a way of life. All the morals I have learnt through Hinduism- The hinduism that is being forced on the country is not the Hinduism I was brought up on.
Okay. So now we have come to your Hinduism vs Modi's Hinduism.

Let's put it to the test. Will you serve me beef if I order it?

Where the fekk have I ever "lead with the beef narrative" ?

maybe you're confusing me with some other person's posts here !
Apologies if it was not you- So I am assuming Eating Beef and not banning is not an important concern to you-So lets concentrate on what important to you.

Will Hindus still have to take the pledge to take saat pheras and promise to spend their next seven lives together (meaning no religious chance of a divorce)?
Will new inaugurations of state functions involve lighting diyas?
I went to a court for my "special" one and had a grand old party later.

Also did a little bit of the rituals on both sides, our ancient rituals are beautiful !

Back
Top Bottom