What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

Shotage of Beef does not equate to Beef ban- And banning a communities staple food is not right- instead they should fix other social issues- India has other issues that need immediate fixing- Banning Beef is not one of them.
For a protein deficient and excessive cow population - the practical and rational solution would have been SIMPLE.

But this nation has been 'blessed' with a Hindu majority. So, the poorest will continue to suffer from malnutrition and remain stunted.

Of course, you are seeing it. Even a power like China is seeing its manufacturing sector drying up.

And we are discussing I N D I A. A nation that has (when ruled by you) had the distinction of being successfully invaded by almost everyone - from the Portuguese to the Huns, from the Danes (heck even them!!!) to the English and French and Turks and Arabs ...

Come to your senses. Please.

I dont disagree with you. India has seen invasions and we were under foreign rule. And its precisely because of the superior mentality of those rulers and their stale leftover offsprings , a pogrom is needed. Either you come to the reconciliation table and we will listen else if you pick up arms then be ready to face the tank.

Shotage of Beef does not equate to Beef ban- And banning a communities staple food is not right- instead they should fix other social issues- India has other issues that need immediate fixing- Banning Beef is not one of them.
Meditate on that for a while.

and go re-read what I had posted.

Give who- You dont speak for the majority- Of the 70 plus years BJP/RSS has only been ruling for 2 terms...its going to change soon.
I trust the democratic process here.

Let it be so if they're to be kicked out by the voters next time around.

Friendly word of advice: Do NOT hold your breath !

It makes assimilation difficult.

BTW which years you saw Indian Muslims supporting Pakistan's cricketers?

- PRTP GWD
When I was in Bombay - Stayed at a Hotel for 1 week-1992/93 I think- There was a Ind vs Pak match in Sharjah. I was shocked that even the people working there were cheering for Pakistan-Actually there was one guy who said he had put a lot of money on Pakistan to beat India in the last over.

If you notice something - their treatment gradually improved over the years.

From the black slaves being owned in the 19th century to the Jim Crow laws in the 20th to the present day emancipation - it has been a single trend.

Of Improvement.

In India it has been the opposite. under Hindu rule , Muslims have always faced the brunt of misrule (to put it lightly). Things may have turned worse.

Without even using state institutions like the Gestapo or Hitlerjugend, Hindus themselves have learned to hate us and our entire history.
Thats why I hate this Gov- I agree to what you said.

For a protein deficient and excessive cow population - the practical and rational solution would have been SIMPLE.

But this nation has been 'blessed' with a Hindu majority. So, the poorest will continue to suffer from malnutrition and remain stunted.
Yes B-12 Vitamin -which majority of India lack- Beef is the best for fixing this deficiencies- Its a scientific fact.

When I was in Bombay - Stayed at a Hotel for 1 week-1992/93 I think- There was a Ind vs Pak match in Sharjah. I was shocked that even the people working there were cheering for Pakistan-Actually there was one guy who said he had put a lot of money on Pakistan to beat India in the last over.
Punters do that all the time. I know a few people into it big league..

when the elections roll around the next time, these guys will not be voting against India, be sure of that !

Meditate on that for a while.

and go re-read what I had posted.
I did- All I can see is you are creating a false narrative to hate on Muslims- Beef happens to be one of those narratives.

why I hate this Gov- I agree to what you said.
And that is what is the crucial difference lies.

You hate the current Govt.

I am not okay with the Hindu majority deciding laws for us, or ruling us. I would not want my daughter to live in India - regardless of the Govt in power.

Even when the congress ruled,
1. Beef was banned
2. babri masjid was demolished
3. Kashmir remained occupied

BJP is doing openly what the Congress did silently so as not to put liberals (like you) in a tough spot.

I did- All I can see is you are creating a false narrative to hate on Muslims- Beef happens to be one of those narratives.
What ?

Point out where exactly.

It's the least important issue as far as I'm concerned.

ROFL.

The virtue signalling (failed attempt) is illuminating.

This coming from a Nazi aka Sanghi.

I am happy to be a Nazi for people like you. Who call for a separate Indian state for Muslims. You want a Muslim country in Assam right?

I am not okay with the Hindu majority deciding laws for us, or ruling us. I would not want my daughter to live in India - regardless of the Govt in power.

1. Beef was banned

BJP is doing openly what the Congress did silently so as not to put liberals (like you) in a tough spot.
They're going to trash the Muslim Personal Law Board and put a cap on how many kids a married couple can have soon too.

You ready ? :D

1. Beef was banned

Hindus are going to be a majority for a long time-Thats something you and I cant change- Also splitting the country up once agin on religious lines are also not a possibility - its catch 22- now whats the solution?

Back
Top Bottom