What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

There will be no genocide. That case is lost. But you will either leave or subjugate in the climate (I am being very clear here, I am talking about the Muslims who dont think India is their Dar al-Islam). And stop this international outcry bullshit.
In this century, China is doing the same thing as we speak. I can see the sanctions and its impact on the growing Chinese economy.
Of course, you are seeing it. Even a power like China is seeing its manufacturing sector drying up.

And we are discussing I N D I A. A nation that has (when ruled by you) had the distinction of being successfully invaded by almost everyone - from the Portuguese to the Huns, from the Danes (heck even them!!!) to the English and French and Turks and Arabs ...

Come to your senses. Please.

BTW which years you saw Indian Muslims supporting Pakistan's cricketers?
Why is this an issue?

I have seen plenty of folks cheering players of many teams in many games.

Do you support Beef Ban?
there's been a "beef ban" since much before the British Raj here in a lot of states.

where I am, the ruling BJP made public statements about making sure there will not be a beef shortage lol

The prejudicial lenses of your eyes are fixing on me as an extremist.
As if I am the harbinger of the misery to the lives of Muslims. My focus is limited and its totally directed a particular set of people who are extremists like me (since I had the epiphany after discussing some serious matter with you).

My family is well enough to not to need your commiserations. Neither do I. What I am physically or logistically capable is out of question here. But rest assured it will be used in kind in the moment of truth.

You were a fin person until you started showing your true color(integrations with Hindu women, I find Muslim women more attractive though, but no interest) and derailed the train and showed your color. I will write obituaries in your memory as someone who crossed this imbeciles path.
ROFL.

The virtue signalling (failed attempt) is illuminating.

This coming from a Nazi aka Sanghi.

It's acceptable if Muslims of Hindi belt speak in Urdu. But my reference was to South Indian Muslims of AP & Karnataka.

- PRTP GWD
So whats wrong with that- Thats their culture (The Hyderabadi Urudu and the Karnataka Urudu is somewhat similar, I might be wrong-The accent is stronger among Hyderabadis)-This is very unique to the south- but again thats their mother tongue, this should not be an issue at all.

I agree.

this isn't 'murrica, though. Things work a little differently here.

not a gastronomic nazi here

Cow vigilantism isn't a new phenomenon, besides, cultural norms/customs etc are a thing, y'know ? Certain species of the cow/bull have been revered here for a millennia now. You're not going to just barge in with your cultural marxist/post modernist jhaadoo and wipe all that away because.. "freedom" or " progressivism" or whatever.

America got Independence in 1776- Thats 250 years back- India 70 years back- Give it some more time people will eveolve and will adapt.- Do you know how people were treated in 1846 in the US?- Not much different-They have evolved.

I agree.

this isn't 'murrica, though. Things work a little differently here.

not a gastronomic nazi here

Cow vigilantism isn't a new phenomenon, besides, cultural norms/customs etc are a thing, y'know ? Certain species of the cow/bull have been revered here for a millennia now. You're not going to just barge in with your cultural marxist/post modernist jhaadoo and wipe all that away because.. "freedom" or " progressivism" or whatever.
America got Independence in 1776- Thats 250 years back- India 70 years back- Give it some more time people will eveolve and will adapt.- Do you know how people were treated in 1846 in the US?- Not much different-They have evolved.

Give us another 180 years then, be fair.

So whats wrong with that- Thats their culture (The Hyderabadi Urudu and the Karnataka Urudu is somewhat similar, I might be wrong-The accent is stronger among Hyderabadis)-This is very unique to the south- but again thats their mother tongue, this should not be an issue at all.
It makes assimilation difficult.

- PRTP GWD

If you notice something - their treatment gradually improved over the years.

From the black slaves being owned in the 19th century to the Jim Crow laws in the 20th to the present day emancipation - it has been a single trend.

Of Improvement.

In India it has been the opposite. under Hindu rule , Muslims have always faced the brunt of misrule (to put it lightly). Things may have turned worse.

Without even using state institutions like the Gestapo or Hitlerjugend, Hindus themselves have learned to hate us and our entire history.

Indian Muslims are my family, and you have abused them, justified oppression against them, and threatened worse. All of this is a course of 1 hour or so.

All I am doing is, commiserating with your family, for what they have had to endure with you as a person.

I don't think you have any ethical or moral equivalence with me.

That my friend, is the difference.

My family is extremely happy with what I am. And I am talking about my Hindu family :) And its habitual for a Muslim to claim victim-hood and I have no issues with that. Its just that the for the uninitiated and ignorant, these days have come as blessing that they are witnessing the result of some years of assimilation, and how violent it is. and for who dont see, will be history sooner or later.

I will let you claim the higher ground as for that I am not interested.

there's been a "beef ban" since much before the British Raj here in a lot of states.

where I am, the ruling BJP made public statements about making sure there will not be a beef shortage lol
Shotage of Beef does not equate to Beef ban- And banning a communities staple food is not right- instead they should fix other social issues- India has other issues that need immediate fixing- Banning Beef is not one of them.

Having traveled extensively across India.

I can say this with some confidence.

"Hindi" IS very much our "mother-tongue"
Nope not to my family who are still Indian citizens- Its an official language along with English.

Back
Top Bottom