What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

I would say to @Vikki that though Hyderabad has a greater presence of Muslims than in other cities there is also a sizable presence of BJP and RSS. Take the case of BJP state parlimentarian Raja Singh who reguarly issues threat to Muslims, especially to the Hyderabad-based Owaisi brothers.

Also, RSS freely takes out its flag marches through city roads.

I can write bigger English words than you can possibly fathom. Been writing here since 2009 as you can see. But a Madrassa chap talking about English is wired, new syllabus ?

Can you show me one big English word you know?

Now now- I guess you are one off the few RSS chaps left on PDF- By the way he is right about your English- its Weird not wired.

Why are you so insecure?

You mean if they outnumber us in prison? I will be happy man.

SanghiNazi logic:
Oppress and discriminate against Muslims, and then blame them for their lack of "participation"

Basically, Sanghis are not going to hire Muslims, and then blame Muslims for being unemployed.

No wonder Modi gets you guys to bang thaalis and light fires so easily.

Oh so all Muslims depend on Sanghi hire?, no other avenue left for them?

Whats your point- Maybe your town is so lazy and good for nothing that outsiders had to come in to support you guys- Thats the History-As far as origins go, you should ask them directly dont feel shy they are from your town.
They are not supporting us. Here Hindus are umpteen times better financially, socially, even by appearance. It is their community that suffers from poverty.

No hatred. Just my observations.

- PRTP GWD

No problem. Please visit my posts in older section you will find ample examples my literary prowess in English. And yes, I am may be last RSS guy left here.

But I am the chief of the board. Liberal Hindus know me here ask them!
I dont need to ask anyone- You are just another hater- India as a nation can only survive if Hindus/Muslims/Christians/Sikhs/any other religions work as one- (This was the principles under which this country was founded)- No RSS/BJP can change that-

As far as your English goes- I did not bring it up you did-and then made a very basic error-Thats all.

Oh so all Muslims depend on Sanghi hire?, no other avenue left for them?

Not sure why you are asking me a question, when you are the one making outlandish claim. That usually not how logic works.

They are not supporting us. Here Hindus are umpteen times better financially, socially, even by appearance. It is their community that suffers from poverty.

No hatred. Just my observations.

- PRTP GWD
Good for you- Now you guys know what to do- Lift them out of poverty its called dharma- Now hopefully your false Drama ends now.

Take the case of BJP state parlimentarian Raja Singh who reguarly issues threat to Muslims, especially to the Hyderabad-based Owaisi brothers.

Also, RSS freely takes out its flag marches through city roads.

There must be some underhand dealing and SOP's...it is not possible that RSS marches in Muslim areas and there are no skirmishes.

Similarly Muslim protests are overlooked by the Sangh and BJP bigots...

I won't hurt you and you don't hurt me....and let the gullible masses votes for the respective leaders.

Not sure why you are asking me a question, when you are the one making outlandish claim. That usually not how logic works.

may be I was responding to chennai dude.

Back
Top Bottom