What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

I dont have to. One crabby old bag of bones prime minister once said, Muslims have first right on anything in India. Go figure.
Is he in power now?- No
So another Bigot PM supports Hindu Rashtra so he will be dispatched the same way.

That is a small word for you. Both in terms of letters and size.

But that about sums up the basis of your massive inferiority complex when it comes to Muslims.

Thats what you think. And I am unabashedly inclined in making you live in that dream. Coz China with an even smaller one if effing it in Xinjiang to your brothers. And it will happen to you here.

Is he in power now?- No
So another Bigot PM supports Hindu Rashtra so he will be dispatched the same way.

Who will dispatch? You? Boy I have 21 years of experience in elections. I would say no chance.

Thats what you think. And I am unabashedly inclined in making you live in that dream. Coz China with an even smaller one if effing it in Xinjiang to your brothers. And it will happen to you here.

The pride you take and glee you have in the oppression of Muslims is not normal human behavior.

Your mind and heart is diseased.

Since you physically and logistically are unable to commit any of crimes that you take such pride in, this will reflect upon how you treat your family, and other people around you.

I do not know what family you have (wife/parents/children), but I am sure they are seeing and feeling some of the hate that you are displaying here. My commiserations are with them.

your false Drama
What drama? Spent childhood in other state. Didn't have sense of all this then. Now moved here after attaining maturity. So making observations and wondering, "How two communities in same town can be so different?"

- PRTP GWD

Who will dispatch? You? Boy I have 21 years of experience in elections. I would say no chance.
Oh ok- Thanks for the conviction

They are free to get educated, take job, work hard, earn and progress. What are we supposed to do?

- PRTP GWD
Nothing be inclusive- Its your responsibility as majority- No.

What drama? Spent childhood in other state. Didn't have sense of all this then. Now moved here after attaining maturity. So making observations and wondering, "How two communities in same town can be so different?"

- PRTP GWD
Stop wondering - look for a solution - We all have a brain.

The pride you take and glee you have in the oppression of Muslims is not normal human behavior.

Your mind and heart is diseased.

Since you physically and logistically are unable to commit any of crimes that you take such pride in, this will reflect upon how you treat your family, and other people around you.

I do not know what family you have (wife/parents/children), but I am sure they are seeing and feeling some of the hate that you are displaying here. My commiserations are with them.

The prejudicial lenses of your eyes are fixing on me as an extremist.
As if I am the harbinger of the misery to the lives of Muslims. My focus is limited and its totally directed a particular set of people who are extremists like me (since I had the epiphany after discussing some serious matter with you).

My family is well enough to not to need your commiserations. Neither do I. What I am physically or logistically capable is out of question here. But rest assured it will be used in kind in the moment of truth.

You were a fin person until you started showing your true color(integrations with Hindu women, I find Muslim women more attractive though, but no interest) and derailed the train and showed your color. I will write obituaries in your memory as someone who crossed this imbeciles path.

Nothing be inclusive- Its your responsibility as majority- No.
We can only take horse to the water.

Muslims of this city are the ones not doing their part. For instance speaking in Urdu instead of regional vernacular language, not just supporting Pakistan in cricket matches but also ridiculing Indian cricketers etc.

- PRTP GWD

The prejudicial lenses of your eyes are fixing on me as an extremist.

Your writings are simply conveying that. You can change that narrative by your own words, but you choose not to do so. You keep repeating the same hate, and doubling and tripling down on it.

My commiserations for your family. They do need it.

But as India lurches towards hindutva parochialism just as Jinnah predicted the threat towards Indian Muslims increases

India has had its warning

Either become a India for all Indians or suffer the consequences (and is the expected Indian response of mass murder, genocide and rape really a solution)?
It already is for all of it's subjects/citizens.

There is no "mass murder and genocide"

there's no appetite for such a thing either.

and where on earth do you not find those other horrible societal evils ? Your country of origin, maybe ?

basically, things are as good or bad as they've always been in India, with all of our problems.

There has been no worsening/falling off a cliff situation since Modi.

We can only take horse to the water.

Muslims of this city are the ones not doing their part. For instance speaking in Urdu instead of regional vernacular language, not just supporting Pakistan in cricket matches but also ridiculing Indian cricketers etc.

- PRTP GWD
Are you for real- Language is a personal choice-Hindi is not our National Language- Its a common language- I for one speak Tamil and Telugu fluently and I am a Hindu, would you have a problem with me too?- Cricket, really I have seen a few supporting as you say but not the majority- Just like you are a minority who hate Muslims and vice versa- What you have done is taken the horse to the water and sealed his/her mouth, how can you drink the water.

The Constitution, however, did not declare Hindi as the national language; it rather accorded Hindi the status of official language along with English. Article 343 of the Constitution prescribes Hindi as written in Devanagari script as the official language of the government along with English.

Your writings are simply conveying that. You can change that narrative by your own words, but you choose not to do so. You keep repeating the same hate, and doubling and tripling down on it.

My commiserations for your family. They do need it.

I dont intend to change any narrative, I am clear in my thought. And for my family, I dont get into your family so you dont get to do that either. So thanks, but no thanks.

Until we meet again.

I dont intend to change any narrative, I am clear in my thought. And for my family, I dont get into your family so you dont get to do that either. So thanks, but no thanks.

Until we meet again.

Indian Muslims are my family, and you have abused them, justified oppression against them, and threatened worse. All of this is a course of 1 hour or so.

All I am doing is, commiserating with your family, for what they have had to endure with you as a person.

I don't think you have any ethical or moral equivalence with me.

That my friend, is the difference.

Are you for real- Language is a personal choice-Hindi is not our National Language- Its a common language- I for one speak Tamil and Telugu fluently and I am a Hindu, would you have a problem with me too?- Cricket, really I have seen a few supporting as you say but not the majority- Just like you are a minority who hate Muslims and vice versa- What you have done is taken the horse to the water and sealed his/her mouth, how can you drink the water.

The Constitution, however, did not declare Hindi as the national language; it rather accorded Hindi the status of official language along with English. Article 343 of the Constitution prescribes Hindi as written in Devanagari script as the official language of the government along with English.
It's acceptable if Muslims of Hindi belt speak in Urdu. But my reference was to South Indian Muslims of AP & Karnataka.

BTW which years you saw Indian Muslims supporting Pakistan's cricketers?

- PRTP GWD

If that is true-as you say-(Been that way since partition and much before that in parts of India.) Then it's time to evolve as a human race-The day the state starts interfering in your daily personal life is the day the people loose their FREEDOM.

Freedom
is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint, and the absence of a despotic government. ... The right to freedom of association is recognized as a human right, a political freedom and a civil liberty.
I agree.

this isn't 'murrica, though. Things work a little differently here.

not a gastronomic nazi here

Cow vigilantism isn't a new phenomenon, besides, cultural norms/customs etc are a thing, y'know ? Certain species of the cow/bull have been revered here for a millennia now. You're not going to just barge in with your cultural marxist/post modernist jhaadoo and wipe all that away because.. "freedom" or " progressivism" or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom