What's new

Special Thanks to AfrazulMandal

See if you have a better person than Modi, let it be. But currently Modi is the need of the hour.
Need of the Hour for what!- Can you articulate please- From my perspective, All I see is hate- (What is this non sense of Hindu Rashtra- etc- The day the goverment starts interfering in how the people should live/ eat/ drink etc is the day Indians lose their freedom)- The need of the hour is - Modis government has served its purpose- time for a change and the change has to come quickly.

@AfrazulMandal - This is where you need to put these guys to rest- India can never be a Hindu Rashtra- Muslims own India as much as Hindus- Never going to happen.

Hindus own India and consider India as their motherland. Muslims or anybody(those Muslims) who dont consider Indias as their motherland and dont work towards the development of this country and prioritize religion above country need to leave this country.

Country is the ultimate goal. Hindus or muslims.

Translation: We are incorrigible, and won't change our ways.

Who exactly is the "we"?

Hindus own India and consider India as their motherland. Muslims or anybody(those Muslims) who dont consider Indias as their motherland and dont work towards the development of this country and prioritize religion above country need to leave this country.

But India has become a communal disaster

Indians are hearing muslim names in lynching videos just to be able to point towards other Indians as opposed to work out how to increase law and order

What use is it for Indian Muslims to work for India when India is becoming increasingly hindutva extremist

Indian Muslims can protest for their rights and India can listen or they must push for Partition where their rights will be protected within a Indian Muslim state

Need of the Hour for what!- Can you articulate please- From my perspective, All I see is hate- (What is this non sense of Hindu Rashtra- etc- The day the goverment starts interfering in how the people should live/ eat/ drink etc is the day Indians lose their freedom)- The need of the hour is - Modis government has served its purpose- time for a change and the change has to come quickly.

Need of the hour is to undo the damage that has been done to this country and its old civilization. If you have issues in understanding what is a Hindu rashtra then thats your problem but its not nonsense. The government is just doing what its being voted for. If they wont, then a new government will be found.

And Modi govt will not change, not for another 4 terms.

There will be no genocide. That case is lost. But you will either leave or subjugate in the climate (I am being very clear here, I am talking about the Muslims who dont think India is their Dar al-Islam). And stop this international outcry bullshit.
In this century, China is doing the same thing as we speak. I can see the sanctions and its impact on the growing Chinese economy.
I want you to answer two points from your post:
"What do you mean Subjugate?"- This is a civilized society, at least thats what I would think we live in.
"In this century, China is doing the same thing as we speak."- Why copy China on the wrong things, copy China on what has made them the 2nd biggest economy-No (China and India dont have the same social problems nor the same political set up, so your point is mute)

Don't Hindus do it? Why ban beef than?

Thats the common misconception. Beef is not banned. Its a "breed of cow" that is banned. Thats it. And Hindus put land above religion. We call it motherland and Muslims dont.

They have exactly the same rights as any other citizen.

protest for what, then ?
But as India lurches towards hindutva parochialism just as Jinnah predicted the threat towards Indian Muslims increases

India has had its warning

Either become a India for all Indians or suffer the consequences (and is the expected Indian response of mass murder, genocide and rape really a solution)?

Its a "breed of cow" that is banned.
300px-Status_of_cow_slaughter_in_India.png

Even than why it is banned?

Nope Hindus dont own India-(BJP/RSS has given you this false narrative)- Indians own this great land called India.
Lets say the roles are reversed (USA here as an example-Suddenly Americans start saying this is a Christian country, then what happens to Americans who are not Christians)-India is like USA to some degree- (Untited states of India is the apt name)- The only person I see here who is prioritizing religion over country is you (Hindus own India ----development of this country and prioritize religion above country need to leave this country.).- Come on man- Looks like BJP is brainwashing a whole bunch of people.

Nope Hindus dont own India-(BJP/RSS has given you this false narrative)- Indians own this great land called India.
Lets say the roles are reversed (USA here as an example-Suddenly Americans start saying this is a Christian country, then what happens to Americans who are not Christians)-India is like USA to some degree- (Untited states of India is the apt name)- The only person I see here who is prioritizing religion over country is you (Hindus own India ----development of this country and prioritize religion above country need to leave this country.).- Come on man- Looks like BJP is brainwashing a whole bunch of people.

Wooooow a Indian who finally understands:woot:

Your problem is you are too few

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom