What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, Our therma nuclear and ICBM are indigenous. They are built after sino-soviet split,
have some shame will you?

you already had enough building blocks given by soviets before 1960. Not a big deal, if you take 7 years more to test the TN weapon.

you already had enough building blocks given by soviets before 1960. Not a big deal, if you take 7 years more to test the TN weapon.

As per usual Chinese blame ....it's utter lies and we are burning with jealousy ....

He was deported from US for spying ....

LOL, so you are telling me he is spying on the institution he co-founded??
Hey, Mr-I-Know-it-all, given your vast knowledge of world history, do you wanna explain what the "Red Scare" in 1950's was about and its implication on Qian Xuesen?????

Here comes another Mr-I-Know-it-all.
Why didn't India make the jump from nuclear to therma nuclear after 30yr? You already have the building blocks. It's that simple. :omghaha:

Don't be jealous, our therma nuclear and ICBM are 100% indigenous.

LOL, so you are telling me he is spying on the institution he co-founded??
Hey, Mr-I-Know-it-all, given your vast knowledge of world history, do you wanna explain what the "Red Scare" in 1950's was about and its implication on Qian Xuesen?????

Why , It is absolutely possible ...that he was spying ....

Are you trying to tell me Chinese have never spied ?

Are you trying to tell me that all those were arrested and deported ....were innocents victims of Red Scare ?

I don't say I know it all ....

But yesterday you proclaimed You know history of your country better .

I feel so sorry for you ...that you did not know that Soviet Russia helped you build nukes, missiles , rockets and all other hi stake technology ....

Didn't i I prove you wrong with so many documents ?

You also called 300 million dollar aid as pea nuts ....

Infact you did not know the figure or fact ....Didn't you ?

Why didn't India make the jump from nuclear to therma nuclear after 30yr? You already have the building blocks. It's that simple. :omghaha:

we did it ourselves ...we didn't beg , steal or copy ....
that's why it took time ....

I don't say I know it all ....

But in your earlier post you said he was spying. "He was deported from US for spying"

See are you not slimy?

I feel so sorry for you ...that you did not know that Soviet Russia helped you build nukes, missiles , rockets and all other hi stake technology ....

Didn't i I prove you wrong with so many documents ?

You also called 300 million dollar aid as pea nuts ....

Infact you did not know the figure or fact ....Didn't you ?

This is not about historical facts, but rather interpretation of history. Your intellect equals to that of 16 years old. So a tutor came to help a poor kid when he was in elementary school, but they parted way after a fight. The kid then went on to high school, university and got his Phd. Now you are telling me that everything that kid had achieved, he owed it to the tutor??????????? Oh and he has to be eternally grateful???????????

haha @Indo-guy is burning.
may i ask a question, how old are you?

He could be anywhere from 20's to 40's but his intellect is that of a 16 yr old. He said we should be grateful to Russia for everything China had achieved today.

Last edited by a moderator:
But in your earlier post you said he was spying. "He was deported from US for spying"

See are you not slimy?

This is not about historical facts, but rather interpretation of history. Your intellect equals to that of 16 years old. So a tutor came to help a poor kid when he was in elementary school, but they parted way after a fight. The kid then went on to high school, university and got his Phd. Now you are telling me that everything that kid had achieved, he owed it to the tutor??????????? Oh and he has to be eternally grateful???????????

Since you have absolutely nothing to say ...You have been repeating same post .....
You know who does repetition like that ....retards of zero IQ ....

Unfortunately I had to climb down to your level to give you fitting reply....

Do you see @ fattyacids what your hostile since beginning stance have done ....
It has created so much bitterness ...

Your other countryman @ beijingwalker was far better than you . He was far better than you in his conduct here ...

at least he agreed on some points ....but you won't ....Do you know why ?

Because you can't face truth .....

see what has happened ...you egged me to post all these documents here ....only to end up causing embarrassment to you , your countrymen here .

You have ended up exposing your own country in process .

If only ...you had humility to accept the facts and be considerate in language you use ....

all this would not have had happened !

Today China have the best economy in the world therefore they are able to start world war IV. China have world's hardworking nation so there will be no power to struggle them.

It is without doubt that Soviet did help China.

I think because the Soviet is under a lot of pressure from the western side in Europe with the Berlin blockade/airlift and all, that they want to open the eastern front to take off the pressure. Hence the Korean War.

In returns for China involvement in the Korean War, Soviet is helping to build up China to put pressure on US in the eastern pacific front. No doubt this would help relieve pressure in the European front and buy Soviet precious time.

China get uranium extraction and enrichment technology and also the R2 rocket which is just an improved German's V2 rocket from WWII era. China also get a lot of other help that is essential for China to start to build on her own indigenous industries.

Obviously China would not have build their own nuclear bomb without the uranium technologies that Soviet gave. Uranium as we all know is the essential material for nuclear bomb. But the atomic bomb prototype that was promised was repeated delay and was never delivered to China. China build the atomic bomb and later the thermonuclear/hydrogen bomb entirely by her own effort. And I think anyone in the world would agree those are no mean feats.

And in comparison I would say Soviet help in rocket/missile technology is less. Because in late 50s the technology is fairly new in the world. Soviet only has the Sputnik in 1957, I doubt they would give China much at the short period before the Soviet/China split.

And for the people that doubt Mao contribution to China, I think they should watch this documentary - 大国崛起

He could be anywhere from 20's to 40's but his intellect is that of a 16 yr old. He said we should be grateful to Russia for everything China had achieved today.

Yesterday also you acted immaturely....when you coaxed up @ Beijingwalker to rebut ....just to have support for you ...

You are so insecure ....you can't face it alone ...well I can face anybody alone ...

when you have no solid issues to discuss then only you slip to bring IQ thing here ....

Your fetish with word 'IQ' demonstrates that you lack it in first place ....

We don't care if we are respected by Indians or Africans. Indians want to be respected by us Chinese.

Our culture teaches us to respect everybody ...that's how I conducted myself before .
But that doesn't mean I will tolerate nonsense on and on ...

Read all previous posts here and also On other thread ; Russia : Balancer of power or China's Canada ....You would know ....

who doesn't want to be respect from others ....

Does that means Chinese want insults from Indians ....?

Since you have absolutely nothing to say ...You have been repeating same post .....
You know who does repetition like that ....retards of zero IQ ....

Unfortunately I had to climb down to your level to give you fitting reply....

Do you see @ fattyacids what your hostile since beginning stance have done ....
It has created so much bitterness ...

Your other countryman @ beijingwalker was far better than you . He was far better than you in his conduct here ...

at least he agreed on some points ....but you won't ....Do you know why ?

Because you can't face truth .....

Here u go again, attempting to pit my countryman against me. @beijingwalker made his stand clear, didn't he?
Are you not slimy? hell yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because there was no immediate threat, unlike China was facing, both from USSR and USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom