What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
USSR helped to set up and financially aided PRC,N.Korea,N.Vietnma...Eastern Germany and some other Warsaw pact European countries,Poland,Hungry,Bulgaria...,USSR did that to serve their own interests and used them as their paws.do you sincerely believe that those countries and their people would be worse off without Russia's "help"and "aid".

PRC was just one of them set up by Russia with the design of being used as their pawns.Indians may think that all those countries should be grateful and thank Russians for their "aid and help".Indians,you can go to Poland to find it out.

Well said. This @Indo-guy just coz he picked up a couple books and he thinks he is an authority on history of modern China, making judgment on chinese history.

You are stupid enough to refuse to accept truth that dwells in Chinese official documents .......

Yes the truth is out, it shows how dimwitted you are. This is not about historical facts, but rather interpretation of history. Your intellect equals to that of 16 years old. So a tutor came to help a poor kid when he was in elementary school, but they parted way after a fight. The kid then went on to high school, university and got his Phd. Now you are telling me that everything th kid had achieved, he owed it to the tutor??????????? Oh and he has to be eternally grateful?

Is there a better reason why ave Indian IQ is 82?

When you have nothing to argue ...you fallback on IQ stuff ?

That actually makes you look imbecile .....

You don't even IQ of 3 year ....
what else can be expected from CCP brainwashed idiots .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who will read the full discussion would know ....who is slimy ...?

I have pricked your ego ....Your myth of being indigenous in Nuclear ,Missile and Space technology has been burst

whom else can I expect one Chinese to side with when it comes to argument between Indian and Chinese ?

YES, Our therma nuclear and ICBM are indigenous. They are built after sino-soviet split,
have some shame will you?

@Indo-guy

This is not about historical facts, but rather interpretation of history. Yes the truth is out, your intellect equals to that of 16 years old. So a tutor came to help a poor kid when he was in elementary school, but they parted way after a fight. The kid then went on to high school, university and got his Phd. Now you are telling me that everything that kid had achieved, he owed it to the tutor??????????? Oh and he has to be eternally grateful???????????

@Indo-guy

Holy lord man, reduce the size of your text in your posts.

Truth is that you are bunch of Copy-cats and thieves ?
Father of Chinese Space & Missile programmed was kicked by US for spying ?
[/SIZE]

There goes your credibility Mr-I-Know-it-all. Qian Xuesen, the father of Chinese Space and missile program was the CO-FOUNDER of Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the US. How can he be spying on what he co-founded??????? :omghaha:

@Indo-guy

Holy lord man, reduce the size of your text in your posts.

It's for Chinese guys here who refuse to see truth ....
Hopefully with their 'higher than Indian IQ' they can read bigger fonts ....

@Indo-guy give it a rest dude.

@ Fattyacids called me slimy , dodgy , liars ,shameless ....

I created this thread ....to support whatever I stated was correct and with proof ....

I will rest when they will stop !

There goes your credibility Mr-I-Know-it-all. Qian Xuesen, the father of Chinese Space and missile program was the CO-FOUNDER of Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the US. How can he be spying on what he co-founded??????? :omghaha:

He was deported from US for spying ....

haha @Indo-guy is burning.
may i ask a question, how old are you?

It's for Chinese guys here who refuse to see truth ....
Hopefully with their 'higher than Indian IQ' they can read bigger fonts ....

@ Fattyacids called me slimy , dodgy , liars ,shameless ....

I created this thread ....to support whatever I stated was correct and with proof ....

I will rest when they will stop !

Then report their post.
And you should know that Chinese are superior than other humans,they consider us Inferior.

haha @Indo-guy is burning.
may i ask a question, how old are you?

Off course .....Because your countryman @ fattyacids started it ...

I have just shown Tit for Tat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom