What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMT was surely corrupted to the core at that time.but without foreign powers pulling strings behind the scene,China may have a coalition government and even CCP and KTM may reform themselvs from within.

PRC was prelude to Chinese nation....
Do you hate PRC ?

I am shocked the way you are talking .....so now you have accepted Mao was great person ...but PRC was not good ?

what kind of logic is that ......

great people sometime make great mistakes,but that didn't affect their overal greatness,if you like to comment on Chinese issues you should do more study on Chinese history,we had a whole bunch of similiar controversial figures in our history.

KMT was surely corrupted to the core at that time.but without foreign powers pulling strings behind the scene,China may have a coalition government and even CCP and KTM may reform themselvs from within.

Here you go ....Now you say ....may have been

That's what I am saying ...
It's question of Ifs and buts ....

Don't think without Mao you would have had all his achievements ....sans his shortcomings ....

You can't predict with certainty whether the course would have been same ....

Be grateful to Mao and Soviet Russia ....!!!

You are talking about ...Ifs and buts ....
Do you know sure that without Visionary leader like Mao .....history would have been the way you predict and not otherwise....?

speaking of visionary leaders,I m a big fan of Dengxiaoping,not Mao.

Be grateful to Mao and Soviet Russia ....!!!

Have you lost your mind??dictate Chinese people to do things?who do you think you are ?

Mao was a great leader but made some great mistakes,and Russia havoc the development of Chinese economy,without that ,nothing can be sustainable,USSR itself was a vivid example.

Mao was a very controversial figure in Chinese history,I m not here to pass judgement,but one thing is for sure,without USSR,he and his party couldn't be able to ascend to power thus the whole modern Chinese history would be changed.it would give China at least 30 more years for developing the country's economy,so you can guess what the result would be.

This is what you feel may have had happened ...But how can be you so sure that China would have been better off without Mao ?

You are trouncing and insulting Mao legacy .....

USSR helped to set up and financially aided PRC,N.Korea,N.Vietnma...Eastern Germany and some other Warsaw pact European countries,Poland,Hungry,Bulgaria...,USSR did that to serve their own interests and used them as their paws.do you sincerely believe that those countries and their people would be worse off without Russia's "help"and "aid".
I would like to know your opinions on this question...

how many times do I have to repost this?

This is what you feel may have had happened ...But how can be you so sure that China would have been better off without Mao ?

You are trouncing and insulting Mao legacy .....

I can not say for sure,but there is a big chance,look at Japan,Korea ,Taiwan ,Hongkong and Singopare ..and most of all,what China did and achieved after we adopted similiar policy in the 1980s.

USSR never liked Mao's CPC from the beginning, they supported KMT over CPC, they also supported India over PRC during the 1962 border conflict.

You also underestimate KMT's support from USSR.

4nxPZyi.jpg

0U694EL.jpg

Mao was responsible for building up the foundation of China's military industry from null, he was a great leader despite he made some mistake later.

At the time of 1949, when Mao grabbed power ....China had no navy , no airforce

China built moderm military force based on Soviet assistance ....

Go through the links I provided ....
and transcipts of conversation between Moa and Stalin ....
Soviet Russia gave away Port Arthur and dairein - ready made naval bases to China

Also Soviets built Chinese Navy and Chinese airforce..which just didn't exist ....

if China embarked healthy economic development,those things can naturally happen and China by now could have a even much bigger military budget,it's all abou money ,not about "help or aid",see the difference bw N.Korea and S.Korea?

any leader happens to be in that top post at that time would do the same job.I have no interest talking about him,all I want to say is that he was a very controversial figure.

Then why do you think Chiang kai Shaik..failed to do that job .....

Absolute nonsense yo don't get leaders like Mao ....

Leaders like that born once in thousand years ....a leader who can steer destiny of country from 'rags' to 'riches' ......!!!

if China embarked healthy economic development,those things can naturally happen and China by now could have a even much bigger military budget,it's all abou money ,not about "help or aid",see the difference bw N.Korea and S.Korea?

If ....

Do you know any leader that time who had Better vision than Mao ?

Russian helped PRC,LET THERE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.but it didnt HELP CHINESE NATION.

I said there would be a big chance for the economy development,I can't say it for sure,cause history can't be rewritten,but there is a big chance based on what happened around China.Mao's death marked the beginning of the economic take off of China,that's also a hard fact.

what about the help after 1990 - Russia gave . all defence equipment when China was reeling under arms embargo ?

Russia gave?or we bought?and how long did it last ,how many Russian made weapon are in Chinese army?is Russia on the losing side of those deals?1990's was the hard hit time for Russian military industry,Chinese orders saved a whole bunch of their factories.

speaking of visionary leaders,I m a big fan of Dengxiaoping,not Mao.

Have you lost your mind??dictate Chinese people to do things?who do you think you are ?

Mao was a great leader but made some great mistakes,and Russia havoc the development of Chinese economy,without that ,nothing can be sustainable,USSR itself was a vivid example.

Just shows well ...how some of the CCP brainwashed Chinese are living in state of denial ....

You are refuting history of your own country ....

Shame on you ....

You have lost mind .....after furnishing all official ,authentic proof of Russian contribution to Chinese nation...you are still in denial .....

People who are reading this thread ....will tell who is biased , who has lost mind , who is in denial

all the facts are here for people to read and ponder and decide .....

To be grateful to your friends and enemies for their goodness is mark of great minds and great civilizations !!!

I takes immense courage to admit and thank !!!

You are not capable of that

I have nothing more to say to you .

Good luck to you !!!

Shame on you ,Indian,go home, CCP brainwashed me?? do I sound like I m supporting CCP or what?if you can't have an unbiased and objective discussion and started to resort to mud slinging and personal attack,you should just get out of here.

Russia gave?or we bought?and how long did it last ,how many Russian made weapon are in Chinese army?is Russia on the losing side of those deals?1990's was the hard hit time for Russian military industry,Chinese orders saved a whole bunch of their factories.

So you did bought from them ....what a magnanimous gesture ....China brought state of the art technology off the shelves to save Russian industry ....and not because they could not make these weapons themselves ....

Russia is supplier of arms to half of the world .....Russians wouldn't have finished if you didn'y buy ....

You bought it because ...you got ready made ....state of the art technology .,..You had to just copy it later on....

Shows in your hypocrisy again to deny that Russia provided arms to you guys when you had no other place to buy and you could not make themselves ....

You have forgotten West imposed arms embargo ...You have no one else to turn ....

But what else can we expect from person living in state of denial ....

T

Shame on you ,Indian,go home, CCP brainwashed me?? do I sound like I m supporting CCP or what?if you can't have an unbiased and objective discussion and started to resort to mud slinging and personal attack,you should just get out of here.

You first called me shame on you ...you said I have lost my mind .....

I have provided all facts ...and proof .

Do you own PDF....You have no right to tell me to get lost .Stay in your limits .

I have no regards for person who denies history of his own country ....
and is in permanent state of denial

You can't take the truth that's why now you have resorted to this ...

I have patiently and politely discussed all the facts ...

So you did bought from them ....what a magnanimous gesture ....China brought state of the art technology off the shelves to save Russian industry ....and not because they could not make these weapons themselves ....

Russia is supplier of arms to half of the world .....Russians wouldn't have finished if you didn'y buy ....

You bought it because ...you got ready made ....state of the art technology .,..You had to just copy it later on....

Shows in your hypocrisy again to deny that Russia provided arms to you guys when you had no other place to buy and you could not make themselves ....

You have forgotten West imposed arms embargo ...You have no one else to turn ....

But what else can we expect from person living in state of denial ....

T

You first called me shame on you ...you said I have lost my mind .....

I have provided all facts ...and proof .

Do you own PDF....You have no right to tell me to get lost .Stay in your limits .

I have no regards for person who denies history of his own country ....
and is in permanent state of denial

You can't take the truth that's why now you have resorted to this ...

I have patiently and politely discussed all the facts ...

We bought weapons from Russia ,isnt that a very normal business deal?were we under any kind of foreign attack during that time which makes weapon purchase our country's top priority?did we short pay Russians for their weapons?what's wrong with your Indian minds?arm's trade is very common and how it becomes aid and help.that's ridiculous.

Russia now wants to sell more weapons to China and China refused to buy them,does it mean China refused to accept"help"from Russia?you'd been under foreign masters rule for too long ,your whole mentality is so messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom