What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have created this thread to prove that I am not liar , dodgy , dishonest ....because your countryman insulted me and went personal ....

I have always maintained objectivity and dignity in my discussion ....

All my posts in PDF are testimonial to this fact .....

I have even rebuked my Indian friends here when they engaged Chinese mudslinging .....

Did you even at once ask your friend what you ask me now .....

I will not change font or colour .....

Because it is meant to highlight few salient points among several ....and It is for the benefit of reader.....
For quick recap .....

You can't bring objectivity to discussion by changing fonts .....

I have provided written proof from authentic sources to supports facts I stated .....I have maintained objectivity

Unlike your countryman @ Fattyacids I have not resorted to insult, name-calling , mudslinging

you can't claim you know China better than we Chinese,I studied Chinese history all my life and we know who we owe and who owes us.we owe Russia nothing.

The fact is that CPC is Mother China's most loyal and devoting child, while USSR was only its mentor.

CPC always caring Mother China above anything else.

Mother China was totally ruined by those KMT scums after over 20 years of failure, but CPC had rebuilt her motherland from null.

Mother China now can only live her child CPC, do you think any other children can take care of her mother like CPC did?

Those KMT scums always worked with our enemy against the interests of our motherland, they are our enemy, we should be forever remembered it.

Chiang Kai-shek's wife had begged her US master to use the nuclear weapons on China, those KMT scums should all be hanged by the people.

Thanks . Yes I came across several documents which support what you are saying .....

Truman administration was trying to help Chiang Kai Shaik administration ....

USSR has helped us, but we had to prove ourselves as well.

The Korean War was the ultimate test to prove our worthiness, otherwise USSR wouldn't care much about China, they would rather have KMT and CPC to become two separated regimes like today's South/North Korea.

Remember, there is no free meal in this world, the sacrifice of our soldiers in the Korean War had returned the favor from USSR.

You are absolutely correct !

These are the facts ....

I dont care about PRC or ROC,if they did fight that proxy war and not being used as the paws of world powers back then China can be whole different by now,we always trust the intelligence and hardworking ethics of the Chinese nation,we can prosper under any adverse circumstances.

KMT is always the trojan horse that prevents the rise of China, it must be completely expelled from the Mainland China, and CPC did the right thing of kicking them out.

CPC was initially a pawn of USSR, but Mao did not want to be the permanent pawn of USSR, thus he finally broken off from USSR, but did KMT have yet broken from their US master?

you can't claim you know China better than we Chinese,I studied Chinese history all my life and we know who we owe and who owes us.we owe Russia nothing.

I don't just claim.....

I have proved all my statements with proof .....

It shows how selectively you had read history of your country !

Each and every person who reads this thread have access to net , they can verify the facts ....

Let people judge ....than judging each other .....

This articles and material is being posted here for information of Chinere friends who are in state of denial ...
They want to make Russia their puddle state ....just like they believe Canada is US puddle state ....

I know this is world known fact but Chinese deny it ....they called me liar, dodgy , shameless when I tried to reason

please go through thread called as Russia's choice : Balance of Power or China's Canada.

the said thread has been closed ..so I have to create new thread ,...

I have to prove them that I am not liar

of denial ...
They want to make Russia their puddle state ....just like they believe Canada is US puddle state ....

I know this is world known fact but Chinese deny it ....they called me liar, dodgy , shameless when I tried to reason

please go through thread called as Russia's choice : Balance of Power or China's Canada.

the said thread has been closed ..so I have to create new thread ,...

I have to prove them that I am not liar

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...r-space-missile-technology.html#ixzz2cHPw1WQl

China never wanted to make Russia a poodle state like Canada. If you are referring to that article in the other thread. That was written by a American for Voice of America CIA backed propaganda station. The article is a ruse meant to sow discourse between China and Russia. But unfortunately some Chinese members here have fallen for the trap.

Russia’s Choice: Power Balancer or China’s Canada? : By James Brooke, VOA Moscow bureau chief * : Georgia Today on the Web

This article is written by James Brooke who is the bureau chief of VOA in Moscow. And does a few members of a internet forum represent the policies or even the opinion of a nation ?

USSR helped to set up and financially aided PRC,N.Korea,N.Vietnma...Eastern Germany and some other Warsaw pact European countries,Poland,Hungry,Bulgaria...,USSR did that to serve their own interests and used them as their paws.do you sincerely believe that those countries and their people would be worse off without Russia's "help"and "aid".
I would like to know your opinions on this question...

KMT is always the trojan horse that prevents the rise of China, it must be completely expelled from the Mainland China, and CPC did the right thing of kicking them out.

CPC was initially a pawn of USSR, but Mao did not want to be the permanent pawn of USSR, thus he finally broken off from USSR, but did KMT have yet broken from their US master?

Mao was shrewd politician .....He milked Soviets as much as possible

In 1946 he said....Atomic Bomb is paper tiger ...but knew strategic importance of nuclear weapons well ...

He mollycoddled Soviets for all crucial technology .....

His co-operation with Nikita Khruschev ---was instrumental in Chinese getting Atomic Bomb ...among many other kind of most strategic and state of the art technology....

Chinese got all this readymade from Soviets because of Mao's vision !!!

Once he got hands on all technology ....he dodged them

He was the greatest leader of China

Unfortunately some of your countrymen are in state of denial

Sure Mao's all policies were not good...some actually damaged China...

Yet one can't deny that Nuclear weapons , Missiles , Space rockets etc China could get from Soviets because of Mao's rule ....

Thanks . Yes I came across several documents which support what you are saying .....

Truman administration was trying to help Chiang Kai Shaik administration ....

Uncle Sam has invested tremendously on his KMT pawn, billions of aid was given, but KMT was the ultimate definition of the word "incompetence".

Chiang's relatives have grabbed all the money provided by USA into their own pocket, and this really pissed Truman a lot, that's why USA had abandoned them, since they didn't prove with any worthiness.

Just look at the modern KMT, they torture/kill their own soldiers and try to hide the truth from the public, while act so cowardly when Philippines killed the Taiwanese fisherman.

N.Korea was created by USSR,does India want that "help"and become one?does India want an Indian Mao and experience what happened in China in India?that's the result of the"help".

Yet one can't deny that Nuclear weapons , Missiles , Space rockets etc China could get from Soviets because of Mao's rule ....

Do nuclear weapons really matter that much to you?N.Korea has nuclear bombs and S.Korea doesnt,which of those two countries do you like to live in?

Uncle Sam has invested tremendously on his KMT pawn, billions of aid was given, but KMT was the ultimate definition of the word "incompetence".

Chiang's relatives have grabbed all the money provided by USA into their own pocket, and this really pissed Truman a lot, that's why USA had abandoned them, since they didn't prove with any worthiness.

Just look at the modern KMT, they torture/kill their own soldiers and try to hide the truth from the public, while act so cowardly when Philippines killed the Taiwanese fisherman.

Had it not been for Mao .....
China would have become vassal state to Soviet Russia like eastern European countries.....

Or even American - satellite nation.....as appears from documents pertaining to 1935-1960s era .

Mao was the best thing that could have happened to China in 1945 .....

I am surprised some of your countryman are denying those facts ......

They are only looking at Mao's shortcomings .....and not his achievements ...

Had it not been for Mao .....
China would have become vassal state to Soviet Russia like eastern European countries.....

Or even American - satellite nation.....as appears from documents pertaining to 1935-1960s era .

Mao was the best thing that could have happened to China in 1945 .....

I am surprised some of your countryman are denying those facts ......

They are only looking at Mao's shortcomings .....and not his achievements ...

How can you say it with this certainty??China is too big to become a vassal state and was on the victorious side of WW2.even India,which had been under foreign rule for 300 years, can become an independant country.let alone China who fought to the end with the allies.

Mao was shrewd politician .....He milked Soviets as much as possible

In 1946 he said....Atomic Bomb is paper tiger ...but knew strategic importance of nuclear weapons well ...

He mollycoddled Soviets for all crucial technology .....

His co-operation with Nikita Khruschev ---was instrumental in Chinese getting Atomic Bomb ...among many other kind of most strategic and state of the art technology....

Chinese got all this readymade from Soviets because of Mao's vision !!!

Once he got hands on all technology ....he dodged them

He was the greatest leader of China

Unfortunately some of your countrymen are in state of denial

Sure Mao's all policies were not good...some actually damaged China...

Mao did gain the help from USSR to build up China's industry, but those strategic technologies such as nuke and space program, USSR didn't provide a lot of help since they didn't trust Mao.

But Mao and Zhou have recruited a lot Chinese graduate from the western countries.

Remember Qian Xuesen, the father of China's missile and space program, he was a top graduate from USA, and one of the most favorite students of Theodore von Karman.

He was also the first man who found Wernher von Braun and inspected him.

Without a genius and great scientist like Qian Xuesen, China's space program wouldn't go that far.

N.Korea was created by USSR,does India want that "help"and become one?does India want an Indian Mao and experience what happened in China in India?that's the result of the"help".

Do nuclear weapons really matter that much to you?N.Korea has nuclear bombs and S.Korea doesnt,which of those two countries do you like to live in?

India which was father of Non Aligned Movement always maintained Independent foreign policy ....

We had friend and ally in Soviet Russia but we did not embrace their policies like China .....

Even today when India and IS have come closer .....India refuses to get drawn in US's Counter China policy ....

We proudly stand as Peaceful nation with Independent foreign policy .....

Soviet Russia did help us ....but we were never selfish enough to milk them like China did ....and we are not ungrateful either like China has turned ....

Our relations with Russia is testimonial of this fact ....

And we consider Russia as our truest and Best friend !!!

India's are not ashamed to accept Russia's help to India unlike some of the Chinese like you ....

Russia and China have great potential - if they work together .

You can't let your present be bogged down by your past !

I live in Beijing,the capital of PRC,for almost all my life,come to Beijing and ask people here what if there was no Mao and Communism in Chinese history,what would happen in China?better or worse?and you will get a general picture of what people think here in the very center of PRC's heart.

Soviet Russia did help us ....but we were never selfish enough to milk them like China did ....and we are not ungrateful either like China has turned ....

Our relations with Russia is testimonial of this fact ....

And we consider Russia as our truest and Best friend !!!

India's are not ashamed to accept Russia's help to India unlike some of the Chinese like you ....

Russia and China have great potential - if they work together .

You can't let your present be bogged down by your past !

USSR helped to set up and financially aided PRC,N.Korea,N.Vietnma...Eastern Germany and some other Warsaw pact European countries,Poland,Hungry,Bulgaria...,USSR did that to serve their own interests and used them as their paws.do you sincerely believe that those countries and their people would be worse off without Russia's "help"and "aid".

can you honestly give your answer to this question of mine?I mean ,honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom