What's new

South India Independent Movement

That is because you had left to US. In fact it is a good move, darker southie don't have much future. Most IIT professors many from the south left the country. Most of my southie friend also told me if they got oppurtunity they will run away. Even to get a job in India you need to pay donation. My Tamil friend is lecturing in US university and after several years he went back India for a visit and to his surprise his house was owned by someone else. He then went to the land office to pay donation to get his house back. Lol.... Tamil Nadu is even more developed than the capital. What a joke meaning the real workforce less racist did a better job.
Contrary to your brainwashed belief, it is the northies who migrate abroad more since most of India's major economic centers are in the South. The southern states have much better economy, opportunities, governance and ease of doing business. Secondly, majority of my family including my siblings/cousins live back in India and they're doing great.

Uttar Pradesh sends the largest number of Indian workers abroad

https://qz.com/india/225236/uttar-p...f-indian-workers-abroad-not-kerala-or-punjab/

and who the heck even told u every southie is dark or northies are any better in skin tone!! Nevertheless, I don't brain u given the brainwashing y'all go thru since childhood

I am a Southie myself and there are/were dozens on this forum...not once did we ever remotely have any separatist thoughts. Except for those few false flaggers though...I agree UP/Bihar are crappy states, over-populated, communal based politics and other crap but other than that...we're more than happy being in the current setup we currently are.

It's funny how every other pakistani on this forum has a few South Indian friends/acquaintances advocating the break up of India while me being a Southie (lived in 3 South Indian states until I moved to the US) have not met one...not even Tamilians who pdf pakistanis assume they'd want to immediately secede from India

Also interestingly, I've heard way too many pdf pakistanis claiming to visit India and witnessed the so called filth as they claim. Didn't know Indian embassies were issuing visas like hot cakes to citizens of our #1 adversary despite a ton of em claiming it's extremely hard for pakistanis to get an Indian visa and vice-versa

Me too originally from karwar, karnataka borned in Mumbai.... I too never ever had any separate country thoughts....

I sometimes feel angry over the states like bihar, UP and feel like punish such states in some ways but separation from India as a whole??? Never in this life at least....
Talking about Karnataka, I like Bangolore and the ambassador car, mine got puja before I go for a trip to Mysore. However the people they also complained to me that the Tamil people came to their place and steal their job. India is not as united as they think. Staying in the union will slow down each state capability.

Why everyone in south India complaining to you when you are just traveling for your work??? Are you going to give them a freedom??

Anyways dear.... keep dreaming about India splitting up..... its just another dream of an anti India mind after all....

Contrary to your brainwashed belief, it is the northies who migrate abroad more since most of India's major economic centers are in the South. The southern states have much better economy, opportunities, governance and ease of doing business. Secondly, majority of my family including my siblings/cousins live back in India and they're doing great.

Uttar Pradesh sends the largest number of Indian workers abroad

https://qz.com/india/225236/uttar-p...f-indian-workers-abroad-not-kerala-or-punjab/

and who the heck even told u every southie is dark or northies are any better in skin tone!! Nevertheless, I don't brain u given the brainwashing y'all go thru since childhood
Yes I know especially Tamil Nadu is the star in India union. The south worked hard but the North rips off the hard earned effort. It is a form of colonization and exploitation from the north after the British left. That is why I said India did not get independence it was a transfer of power to their agents from the British.
The northern Indian told me not to mingle with Southie because are lowest caste in India, darker skin hard labors assigned to build railway road used coconut oil on their hair. However I ignored them and mingle my Tamilian brothers.

As southern progress, they will seek seperation to avoid being colonized to avoid being ripped off from exploitation and being second class in its own land.

.. and what will any South Indian state gain by breaking away from India? They will lose power, money, market, land-mass and much more. South Indians are way more smarter than that.

Yes I know especially Tamil Nadu is the star in India union. The south worked hard but the North rips off the hard earned effort. It is a form of colonization and exploitation from the north after the British left. That is why I said India did not get independence it was a transfer of power to their agents from the British.
The northern Indian told me not to mingle with Southie because are lowest caste in India, darker skin hard labors assigned to build railway road used coconut oil on their hair. However I ignored them and mingle my Tamilian brothers.

As southern progress, they will seek seperation to avoid being colonized to avoid being ripped off from exploitation and being second class in its own land.
Hope you were able to ejaculate after jerking off to your own post

Northie
1624342772761.png

Southie

1624342827319.png

Please control all the sex maniac language. No wonder Indian is world famous for raping cases.
Let me help you- the brain control the mouth and your Johnny and not your Johnny control your brain.
Understand.

See rape protest in India : Baby also involved sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. and what will any South Indian state gain by breaking away from India? They will lose power, money, market, land-mass and much more. South Indians are way more smarter than that.
Gain more own money, better development, Now the taxes you pay goes to Bihar. Hahaha

Southern states are already financing the indian union. They are getting sick of paying for the problems created by the northern indians

Any weakness by centre and a catastorphic event i.e. losing war to a major power or economic crash will make the southern states scream for independence from India.

There is very little the central government will be able to do to stop them

As a mallu, I find this thread as the best source of entertainment for me, keep going memberaans.
Northie
View attachment 755450
Southie

View attachment 755451

Please control all the sex maniac language. No wonder Indian is world famous for raping cases.
Let me help you- the brain control the mouth and your Johnny and not your Johnny control your brain.
Understand.

Most of north Indians are also brown skinned. But then these chicoms feel that Tibetans and Uighurs are Han chinese. Lol. He found a fair skinned northie and a brown skinned southie to show difference, rofl.

well here is a brown skinned northie and a fair skinned southie, was watching this podcast so I thought to share it right here, Akash Gupta and Kenny Sebastian some of the best comedians in India.

Keep your racism inside you. And stay deluded.

Last edited:
Gain more own money, better development, Now the taxes you pay goes to Bihar. Hahaha

How will they gain more money? By depriving themselves of one of the biggest markets in the world. It is a stupid argument - why should Maharashtra pay more for south? Why should Mumbai pay more for rest of Maharashtra? Why should South Mumbai pay more for rest of Mumbai? :lol: No country develops uniformly, North may be 10 years behind South but they may/will catch up in the next 10 years or so

The tax I pay goes to my country, the taxes Shanghai pays goes to rest of the province, so free Shanghai.
India don't understand capitalism enough. That so why they still cannot catch I mean.
All these while India is embracing so called capitalism, the British gave them the common law and banking system. However they did not make much progress relatively. That is why their GDP per capita fall under low income group. Poverty percentage is high and the gap between the rich and poor is widening. Those in this forum I assume is from higher caste group hence they won't understand what is suffering in life. Many of your people in their life never even see or use a computer.

I am not from CN bhai. But since you want to compare with CN, this will put in greater shame. In the 80s CN don't even have a proper banking system because they are communist. Today their GDP per capita is 5 times of yours. And suddenly India get panic and try to do the catch up.

IN was in a much better position with all ready facilities built by the British it should have been ahead and leave CN in the dust.
But it did not? Why? One reason is you guys don't understand capitalism. Even a small country like Singapore a city I would said beats the incredible India in terms of trade for so many decades.

Another weakness is when Indian get emotional they are basically lost in logical sense.

Still baby stage in economy understanding.
Remember everything is relative.

India don't understand capitalism enough. That so why they still cannot catch I mean.
All these while India is embracing so called capitalism, the British gave them the common law and banking system. However they did not make much progress relatively. That is why their GDP per capita fall under low income group. Poverty percentage is high and the gap between the rich and poor is widening. Those in this forum I assume is from higher caste group hence they won't understand what is suffering in life. Many of your people in their life never even see or use a computer.

I am not from CN bhai. But since you want to compare with CN, this will put in greater shame. In the 80s CN don't even have a proper banking system because they are communist. Today their GDP per capita is 5 times of yours. And suddenly India get panic and try to do the catch up.

IN was in a much better position with all ready facilities built by the British it should have been ahead and leave CN in the dust.
But it did not? Why? One reason is you guys don't understand capitalism. Even a small country like Singapore a city I would said beats the incredible India in terms of trade for so many decades.

Another weakness is when Indian get emotional they are basically lost in logical sense.

Still baby stage in economy understanding.
Remember everything is relative.
Your username made me think you’re a chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom