What's new

South India Independent Movement

South Indian had darker skin discrimated systematically by the northern guys. Go visit India and hear from the people. Northern a Indian even hate Benggali due to the way speak too nosy and fast my north Indian told me. Most hated in India is Benggali. Tradisionally entire India system is built with discrimination approach. That is why the caste system is practise till today. See the clearer picture of India now. Racism among their own kind. Hahaha. I have been to so many part of India more than any Indian here maybe.

Thanks for your love towards us South Indians. We would like to return our love and support to our brothers who are oppressed, discriminated and language imposed in Tibet, Xingjiang and Inner Mongolia

an expert vicarious traveler, are you ?
No. I travelled for work in Indian. These are words from engineers and other professionals I am not as delusional as Indian. They are speaking the truth. I witnessed and experience discrimination among them and also women. Tell me how many percentage of women in any company in India. Maybe the gardener is mostly girls and 1 or 2 working in office. The rest are all men. Right?

Thanks for your love towards us South Indians. We would like to return our love and support to our brothers who are oppressed, discriminated and language imposed in Tibet, Xingjiang and Inner Mongolia
Your replies tell me South India should be seperated from federation, then it will grow. Many Indian seek Singapore Former Prime Minister LeeKY for advice . His answer were language, too much differences in tradition between so many states. It is complicated.
The likely hood to disintegrate for betterment is very high. Take my word in another 5-10 years watch see it will materialise.

South Indian states would like more federalism within the framework of India. The articles that are cited in this thread are mostly opposition leaders who would like to sound an alarm at the incumbent's policies that promote union control in the expense of federalism.

Sadly, both mainstream central political parties in India strive to stifle federalism. A soviet union style centralized gov. at the center is the only way for central gov. to remain relevant.

Singaporean Tamil did very well in Singapore and Malaysia. Even a equal oppurtunity the southern a indian will excel. Even today Tamil is one of the national language in Singapore but not Hindi. Dravida must be established then you will see how Tamilian will turned Chennai into another Singapore. There is no doubt even surpasses Mumbai. Staying in the Republic only means colonisation from the northern invaders. India does not get independence from the British it is just a mere power transfer to the hand pick elite puppet from the British.

Lol. Another manlion who can't speak an.iota of Tamil. CCP bots are trying very hard 😂
Lmao was India ever meant to be United in the first place ?

Maybe not before. But it is meant to be united now.

I am a Southie myself and there are/were dozens on this forum...not once did we ever remotely have any separatist thoughts. Except for those few false flaggers though...I agree UP/Bihar are crappy states, over-populated, communal based politics and other crap but other than that...we're more than happy being in the current setup we currently are.

It's funny how every other pakistani on this forum has a few South Indian friends/acquaintances advocating the break up of India while me being a Southie (lived in 3 South Indian states until I moved to the US) have not met one...not even Tamilians who pdf pakistanis assume they'd want to immediately secede from India

Also interestingly, I've heard way too many pdf pakistanis claiming to visit India and witnessed the so called filth as they claim. Didn't know Indian embassies were issuing visas like hot cakes to citizens of our #1 adversary despite a ton of em claiming it's extremely hard for pakistanis to get an Indian visa and vice-versa

Last edited:
The likely hood to disintegrate for betterment is very high. Take my word in another 5-10 years watch see it will materialise
Your ancestors have been dreaming the same since the past 70 years...pumping in terrorists, tryna destabilize India

and y'all ended up with a broken economy, branded as a terrorist nation and china's puppet

I am a Southie myself and there are/were dozens on this forum...not once did we ever remotely have any separatist thoughts. Except for those few false flaggers though...I agree UP/Bihar are crappy states, over-populated, communal based politics and other crap but other than that...we're more than happy being in the current setup we currently are.

It's funny how every other pakistani on this forum has a few South Indian friends/acquaintances advocating the break up of India while me being a Southie (lived in 3 South Indian states until I moved to the US) have not met one...not even Tamilians who pdf pakistanis assume they'd want to immediately secede from India

Also interestingly, I've heard way too many pdf pakistanis claiming to visit India and witnessed the so called filth as they claim. Didn't know Indian embassies were issuing visas like hot cakes to citizens of our #1 adversary despite a ton of em claiming it's extremely hard for pakistanis to get an Indian visa and vice-versa
For all the crap these Pakistanis post about visiting India the fact they dont know is they are not allowed to go beyond few designated cities and btw they are not allowed into any domestic or international airports without a letter from MEA. They can only enter and exit through Mumbai.

Me too originally from karwar, karnataka borned in Mumbai.... I too never ever had any separate country thoughts....

I sometimes feel angry over the states like bihar, UP and feel like punish such states in some ways but separation from India as a whole??? Never in this life at least....

That is because you had left to US. In fact it is a good move, darker southie don't have much future. Most IIT professors many from the south left the country. Most of my southie friend also told me if they got oppurtunity they will run away. Even to get a job in India you need to pay donation. My Tamil friend is lecturing in US university and after several years he went back India for a visit and to his surprise his house was owned by someone else. He then went to the land office to pay donation to get his house back. Lol.... Tamil Nadu is even more developed than the capital. What a joke meaning the real workforce less racist did a better job.
That is because you had left to US. In fact it is a good move, darker southie don't have much future. Most IIT professors many from the south left the country. Most of my southie friend also told me if they got oppurtunity they will run away. Even to get a job in India you need to pay donation. My Tamil friend is lecturing in US university and after several years he went back India for a visit and to his surprise his house was owned by someone else. He then went to the land office to pay donation to get his house back. Lol.... Tamil Nadu is even more developed than the capital. What a joke meaning the real workforce less racist did a better job.
The rich and educated ones all migrated and always looking to migrate. Why?

Me too originally from karwar, karnataka borned in Mumbai.... I too never ever had any separate country thoughts....

I sometimes feel angry over the states like bihar, UP and feel like punish such states in some ways but separation from India as a whole??? Never in this life at least....
Talking about Karnataka, I like Bangolore and the ambassador car, mine got puja before I go for a trip to Mysore. However the people they also complained to me that the Tamil people came to their place and steal their job. India is not as united as they think. Staying in the union will slow down each state capability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom