What's new

South India Independent Movement

ain't Mallu a slur?
U high?
You are ill informed as usual. No one believes Modi's fake numbers.

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...better-human-development-index-india-6266942/

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2019/10/bangladesh-is-evolving-and-india-needs-to-learn/

And I don't believe modi's fake open defecation rates either. Bangladesh is almost zero now.

Why are you changing topic? Can’t hear the truth that Indians are far richer than bangladeshis?

Says a BIMARU cow belter nangey Sanghi.

South Indians can speak for themselves, they don't need you.

False flagging in India itself. :lol:

Lol. I am south Indian from Tamil Nadu. Of course Bongs can't even differentiate btw my name which belongs to a Tamil king and can yet how the South Indians should device on what we should do. 😂😂😂

Lol. I am south Indian from Tamil Nadu. Of course Bongs can't even differentiate btw my name which belongs to a Tamil king and can yet how the South Indians should device on what we should do. 😂😂😂
I am from Kerala, and we do have a lot of Pakistanis who are absolute experts on India, knowing more than us living in India, lol.

I understand your name alright.

Fact is, there is no way to verify who you are, your posts are way too Sanghi to be that of a Tamilian.

I have plenty of Tamil friends.

They are confident being who they are (proud South Indians), they don't tow Sanghi line and they don't care about Sanghis as much as you do.

I understand your name alright.

Fact is, there is no way to verify who you are, your posts are way too Sanghi to be that of a Tamilian.

I have plenty of Tamil friends.

They are confident being who they are (proud South Indians), they don't tow Sanghi line and they don't care about Sanghis as much as you do.
Who is a kangladeshi raqibool to tell us who we are who we are not? Yes even I have a lot of friends in moon. Calling any random dude a bhakt and sanghi shows your obsession with India, an Average Indian does not even know about Bangladesh’s PM or ruling party but y’all are obsessed with India. Now go stitch chaddis.
Keep guessing.....
Every PDFer has a “friend” in India, lol.

Last edited:
Has TN not prospered in the Indian union?

Yes.

Amartya Sen has written Tamilnadu willl be better of as an independent country.
Cant find his article in internet, can provide the quora link.

Have Tamilians lost their identity in the last 70 years?

Yes. Lost their Tamil identity being indians e.g Tamilnadu's classical dance bharata natyam promoted as indian classical dance.

Is Tamilian culture supposed to be so old and rich so insecure that few migrants from the cow belt and few Hindi bollywood flicks can wipe it off? Has culture of Gujrati, Bengali, Marathi, Other southern states have been wiped because they don't have hate towards others?

Correction Not few but hordes. A deliberate attempt by hindi imperialist to change Tamilnadu's demographic structure

What happened to kerala, once part of Tamilagam (Tamil kingdom) through the mass aryan migration ?

This is depicted in kerala folklore 1) brahmin vamana subjugating kerala demon king mahabali 2) aryan parasurama settling his tribe in kerala.

Hindutva agenda of 1 nation 1 culture is hindi / hindu supremacism. If other states have no issue with hindutva doesnt mean Tamils have to suck up to hindi/hindutva fascism.

Last edited:

Just like Bihari H Raja and Rangaraj Pandey ?
Impersonating as Tamil for political control and cultural appropriation. Remember வீரமாமுனிவர் (Veeramamunivar) Constantine Joseph Beschi

Being a south indian , speaking fluent Tamil and having a chola king's name means nothing. Tamil history is full of ettapans.

Last edited:
Just like Bihari H Raja and Rangaraj Pandey ?
Impersonating as Tamil for political control and cultural appropriation. Remember வீரமாமுனிவர் (Veeramamunivar) Constantine Joseph Beschi

Being a south indian , speaking fluent Tamil and having a chola king's name means nothing. Tamil history is full of ettapans.

Yes except you can't even speak tamil. Muditu poda dei 😂

Why do you subject South Indians to worse kind of racism? Not many come to your North country.

Where does this racism stem from? Nationalism or what other ism is it?

Just some clarifications. Except for Tamils other south indians do not face much racism from northies.

The reasons are
1) Tamil nationalism, Dravidian identity and roots. Except Tamilnadu, other south states readily assimilate with india and willingly accept hindi.

Refer Tamil anti hindi agitation movement

Infact most south indians detest Tamils and Tamil nationalism.

2) Periyar's Dravidian ideology is anti hindu, brahmanism, sanskrit , hindi

Periyar smashing hindu god Ganesh's idol

EOzjhZfU4AAFt4o.jpg

3) indians racism against black skin. 80 to 90 % of Tamils are dark skin with dravidian/negroid features. An average south indian looks similar to north indian.

4) Tamils a living reminder of indian history of aryan conquest , genocide and displacement of natives mundas and dravidians.

Its wrong to lump all south indian states together as wanting independence fron indian union. When Periyar proposed independent Dravidanadu/Dravidistan there was no support from other south states.

al110.jpg

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

States that have fought or are fighting for independence are Punjab in east, Kashmir in north , Nagaland , Mizoram in east and Tamilnadu in south.

Last edited:
Why the hell you should know that. I am at the end of the day Indian. I have no basis for having an name different to my ethnic language. There is not even an freedom movement going on in any of the southern states.
Maybe ask your Tamil friends this. Poda Punda

Please refrain from calling people obscene names. We can have disagreements but calling someone an obscene name is uncalled for. I have close Tamil friends - I know what "Poda Punda" means. Could you stand in front of your parents and say it?

I have reported you and you should apologize.

Please refrain from calling people obscene names. We can have disagreements but calling someone an obscene name is uncalled for. I have close Tamil friends - I know what "Poda Punda" means. Could you stand in front of your parents and say it?

I have reported you and you should apologize.

You can tell he's a proud Indian because he has the same mouth as the nude Babas and Yogis crawling around in North Indian gutters and temples. Another Dravidian mind colonized by the pot bellied Brahmin. Sad!

Yes, the Average Hindoo is an illiterate slum dweller who knows jackshit about the rest of the world. Thanks for telling us something we already know.
Pakistan is suffering from the 2nd worst literacy rate in Asia, think about that not Hindoo baniya.

Back
Top Bottom