What's new

US team inquires about Bangladesh's stance on India-China dispute: AL

Look at his anti Bangladesh posts. He disrespects Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. On the other hand he praises India for everything. I am sure he is a bloody Indian impersonating a Bangladeshi.

@IndianLite, your murkh mullah friend seems to be very angry. Please input some knowledge in him. He believes a small 1HP pump can irrigate 2 acres of land that needs 10 HP motor.

He claims whoever does not believe in his pump technology must be an Indian or an Indian agent.

@IndianLite, your murkh mullah friend seems to be very angry. Please input some knowledge in him. He believes a small 1HP pump can irrigate 2 acres of land that needs 10 HP motor.

He claims whoever does not believe in his pump technology must be an Indian or an Indian agent.

See! The problem is you are using the measurements of Gullivers land!

Whereas he lives in Liliput land of 72 Virgins!

It’s you who is wrong!

Pls apologise to my Wahhabi FAM!!!

This uneducated ullu and so called wahabi has a Master degree from Dhaka University and an MBA from an American university. He is also an Oracle Certified Associate. What about you-----so called educated Indian pig?

This uneducated ullu and so called wahabi has a Master degree from Dhaka University and an MBA from an American university. He is also an Oracle Certified Associate. What about you-----so called educated Indian pig?

US universities sell MBAs like toilet paper!

Oxbridge gives a master’s degree to all its under grads for £150.

Oracle certified lol

Oracle peddles a shitty DB and a third tier cloud 🤣🤣🤣

Try again!!!

Should you not be sent to a mental asylum, bloody idiot and ignorant? Stop your Islamic craps. Most are as ignorant as you are. You are championing Hamas here but Gaza is destroyed by the Jews.

Are not you ashamed that your people have acquired no technology and a cow stable boy such as you are want to fight other countries.

Better you ask BD govt to produce .303 rifles.
Reading your illogical rants it seems like you're writing them straight from mental asylum cell. How do you managed to get internet connection there?

We will create a corridor if we need it.
Nope. We must be neutral and close our border even for indian civilian movements. They can use their Siliguri corridor.
I will love to watch indians getting slaughtered by China. indian hindus are threat to us and every Muslims.

Oracle certified lol

Try again!!!
Unlike you, I did not buy US degrees. I earned it. You must have bought your degrees for $150. Do you even realize how much effort it needs to be an Oracle certified associate/professional?

Oracle certified lol

Try again!!!
So, both you and that Ullu ka Pattha @saif cannot calculate the value of X in the equation that I asked and both are ranting and selling $150 doctoral degrees here.

How hiciuliar and bathetic you two idiots are!!!!

Reading your illogical rants it seems like you're writing them straight from mental asylum cell. How do you managed to get internet connection there?
No, no, I could not enter the mental asylum because patients like you have occupied all the beds.

Get well soon.

What a response from a primary school drop out living in Japan doing job in some Paan Dokan.

Back
Top Bottom