What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

No temple, masjid, gurudwara or church should be allowed to wake up people in the wee hours of morning by using loudspeakers. I dont even want religious people using public places to do namaaz or holding jagran etc smack in the middle of roads etc.

Religion should be personal thing, inside ur own house or within the confines of your place of worship.

I get specially irritated when people with harshest voices start singing in high decibels for devi jaagrans etc. Ramzaan sehari calls too fall in the same category. These people use loudspeaker every 5 minutes from 4 am onwards to make people finish sehri meal before roza starts.

Last edited:
What about those bloody songs which keep on torturing us everywhere sung by that moron sonu nigam? It shows the real face of India. So called Secular state. Shame on you guys

You will appreciate that the posts were reported first. And quoted later only when no action was taken.

You reported the matter then leave it to Mods to handle whereby, quoting the same member later, is not plausible.

Kindly continue your discussion on topic.

Regards,

No temple, masjid, gurudwara or church should be allowed to wake up people in the wee hours of morning by using loudspeakers. I dont even want religious peoe using public places to do namaaz or holding jagran etc smack in the middle of roads etc.

Religion should be personal thing, inside ur own house or within the confines of your place of worship.

I get specially irritated when people with harshest voices start singing in high decibels for devi jaagrans etc. Ramzaan sehari calls too fall in the same category. These people use loudspeaker every 5 minutes from 4 am to onwards to make people finish before roza starts.

I agree about the voices.

If you were to leave out the early aspect of the time impact, some maulvis do the sing song thing in quite a musical voice.

You can switch off your TV anytime but you can't do the same with loudspeakers perched on top of minarets.

What about those bloody songs which keep on torturing us everywhere sung by that moron sonu nigam? It shows the real face of India. So called Secular state. Shame on you guys

Azan via loud speakers is a public nuisance ,disturbing the other community every morning .what's wrong in banning loud speakers in religious place , even hindus & sikhs use loud speakers during festivals.

There should be blanket ban on loud speakers for religious activities irrespective of religion.

Re Azaan: I was in Dubai and Abu dhabi couple of months back for quite some time. Have not heard any loud speaker/ azaan anytime. Also before 1925 (invention of loud speaker) how come god (any religion) was listening all such things

democratic india where the rights and beliefs of all are tolerated.

sham of a society

You can switch off your TV anytime but you can't do the same with loudspeakers perched on top of minarets.

I can switch off my TV but what about the LEDs, speakers outside my home on streets in particular? If nigam has a problem he should closed his house/home door.

Loudspeakers should be banned.

They only create uneccessary issues.

Actually , Muslims and Aryans aka Hindus doesnt have problem when its about religion because we live in harmony.

A loudspeaker being installed at the Shiv Temple in the village on Sunday.(Dushyant Choudhary)
_743b8900-2338-11e7-a4a0-8e0501b9fa54.JPG

_a81a62dc-2338-11e7-a4a0-8e0501b9fa54.JPG

fe7dda9b3444297e812dab485af6a113.jpg

After several rounds of discussions, the Muslims agreed for permanent installation of loudspeaker on Shiv temple which would be used only on festivals. They also agreed that the loudspeaker could also be used for ‘aarti’ except during the five days of Eid and during ‘namaz’.

Solar panels, batteries, electric intervers and good sound systems should be installed in Temples and Masjids , so that in case of any emergency, Temples and Masjids can assist the Police and Military by which the lives of Indians can be protected.

IndiaSolarPower.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

SSA-100M_L.jpg

Loud speaker is disturbing, in that sense, Azan can be disturbing to some people. Especially who are non-Muslim.

Loud speaker is disturbing, in that sense, Azan can be disturbing to some people. Especially who are non-Muslim.

Thats why time table is being placed by the local authorities by keeping the situation on the use of loud speaker.

Even in Temples sirens should be placed as even Aryans aka hindus fast .

0030942_ahuja-mobile-PA-amplifiers-PA-400S.png

Acha tou Sonu Nigam ji believer nahi hain ??

Aryans aka Hindus, Muslims yeh sab tou believers hain , jo ek khuda ko maante hain.

No religous anthems should be played on loudspeakers, be it aarti or azaan.

Why cant you think about long term ? National security , Why dont you think that temple and masjids can assist security forces in case of emergencies ? Indian Armed Forces protect lives of all the Indians irrespective of thier religion.

Back
Top Bottom