What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

These right wingers just want that I get a ban.
Their own people indulge in insulting me by calling me bewaqoof, moron, come every sunshine. And they never direct any moderator towards those.
Turrets are only pointed on me.

I know it.

SC has already put a law in place.
No amplified Azaan from 10 PM to 6 AM.

It is the duty of the present government to enforce it.
Why the Modi government is silent on this?
Votes?

Its about 3 years of his inaction ...And counting..
Impact of such action could be felt by Indian workers in Muslim countries.... Modi is not fool.

I feel sorry for you if you expected anything better here mate.

I have nowhere else to go. If you live somewhere, you fight to keep it clean.

Not grown up used to living in filth. And this place is way cleaner than any other Indian forum out there.

So ....

Indeed. If you try to discuss with him on a topic "how gravity works", he will even bring Modi's name somewhere from the space in that discussion. :(

@The Eagle

Do you see my point here?

Maybe you need to revisit some of them again. You will find a whole lot of things changed there.

I have.

And nothing I've seen has made me change my mind.

Allow me to spell it out for you, embarrassing as it might be with Pakistanis looking on.

We are a boorish people burdened by massive insecurities about a number of things. Both in relation to Muslims and Pakistanis regionally, and the world in general globally.

Pakistanis do not hold a candle to us when it comes to abusive bigotry, low IQ lack of class, and general prickly boorishness and lack of tolerance and fair play.

In such a scenario better the tolerable enemy than the bilious compatriots.

Last edited:
No religous anthems should be played on loudspeakers, be it aarti or azaan.

@The Eagle

I have.

And nothing I've seen has made me change my mind.

Allow me to spell it out for you, embarrassing as it might be with Pakistanis looking on.

We are a boorish people burdened by massive insecurities abiut a number of things. Both in relation to Muslims and Pakistanis regionally, and the world in general globally.

Pakistanis do not hold a candle to us when it comes to abusive bigotry, low IQ lack of class, and general prickly boorishness and lack of tolerance and fair play.

In such a scenario better the tolerable enemy than the bilious compatriots.
To each his own then. I cannot argue about your personal preferences mate but let's just say that I do not agree on many points you've made above.

To each his own then. I cannot argue about your personal preferences mate but let's just say that I do not agree on many points you've made above.

That's ok.

I'm not asking you to.

Nor trying to influence where you spend your time.

We forum voluntarily. Share our thoughts where we feel comfortable.

I just feel more comfortable where Pakistanis are in charge.

It's a sad testament to Indians. But it is what it is. In the current climate especially.

I understood your point and am still asking your repeatedly, report such posts that violates Forum Rule, without quoting back and move-on that the Mods will take care. Personal opinion about any member doesn't carry any weight but reporting such posts will be treated accordingly.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom