What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

All form of sound pollution should be banned. With the increasing hustle and bustle of the cities, we need quiet sleep to wake charged for daily hectic work. These mullahs have no other business but to run their unnecessary messages on the loudspeaker. Ban it. Too much of annoyance.

I knew you would come to it after brooding some, only to defend moron Modi.

Was right on this.

However, you forgot that Maharashtra is ruled by the BJP.
Which does nothing.

Why should I listen to your crap, if you classify the flouting of SC verdict as mere "Ungulbazi"?

See now you are being rude, when I speak to you politely. Therefore you get relegated to my mental waste bin. Unfortunate.

I knew you would come to it after brooding some, only to defend moron Modi.

Was right on this.

However, you forgot that Maharashtra is ruled by the BJP.
Which does nothing.

Why should I listen to your crap, if you classify the flouting of SC verdict as mere "Ungulbazi"?
You are the one who is acting like a moron i have never defended anyone you can check all of my post but this issue relates to states not the center.

You are the one who is acting like a moron i have never defended anyone you can check all of my post but this issue relates to states not the center.

Maharashtra is what?
May be not a state.
Only in your case though.

@waz

I request you to look into the post history of this Ashok guy and give him a ban for being abusive.

Bro @ashok321 just want to score brownie points by targeting Modi.
Even though Sonu Nigam covered all religions in the series of tweets, look at naughty headline of this post, only Azan/ muslims are highlighted to get more hits.

Ignore this OP and enjoy peace of life :)

PDF can't ban Indian for not being Modi Bhakt.

Bro, I give two figs to Modi.

He is being rude and abusive where people are being polite and having a decent discussion.

He is trolling. And when someone refuses to toe his obvious troll narrative, he goes abusive.

This is just not on and is vitiating the atmosphere of a free and fair debate.

@waz

@waz

I request you to look into the post history of this Ashok guy and give him a ban for being abusive.

Do report such posts and Member/Posts will be dealt as per Forum Rules, if violation found.

Members: Avoid personal attack and violation of Rules. Continue your discussion on subject with civility and manners.

Thanks

Seems like dictating Religion duties for others fall along the line of Religious discussion or enforcement on Pakistan defence forum. I doubt anyone comes here to hear what Hindus feel about our religion. It will just create an unnecessary disruption

I doubt any Muslim needs any instruction from Hindu how Azan should be made or not made

Sono Nigam should focus on his singing , otherwise people will start thinking his testicles shrank and fell off. His voice is coming out with a low female pitch

Last edited:
Do report such posts and Member/Posts will be dealt as per Forum Rules, if violation found.

Members: Avoid personal attack and violation of Rules. Continue your discussion on subject with civility and manners.

Thanks

I have reported both his offensive posts.

And they are still there.

Yet you choose to give me a warning and delete my posts where I'm having a conversation with a Pakistani member who reminded me strongly of someone else.

A conversation where I would like to politely point out not a single PDF rule was violated or broken.

Seems like dictating Religion duties for others fall along the line of Religious enforcement on Pakistan defence forum. I doubt anynoe comes here to hear what Hindus feel about our religion

I doubt any Muslim needs any instruction from Hindu how Azan should be made or not made

Sono Nigam should focus on his singing , otherwise people will start thinking his testicles shrank and fell off. His voice is coming out with a low female pitch

Azan via loud speakers is a public nuisance ,disturbing the other community every morning .what's wrong in banning loud speakers in religious place , even hindus & sikhs use loud speakers during festivals.

Back
Top Bottom