What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
sonunigam.png

What controversy i hate waking up due to this prayer too, clerics should stop using loudspeakers.

SC has already put a law in place.
No amplified Azaan from 10 PM to 6 AM.

It is the duty of the present government to enforce it.
Why the Modi government is silent on this?
Votes?

Its about 3 years of his inaction ...And counting..

Votes?
you will always have problem with modi, if he enforces it you will call him a bigot if he did not you will ask why.
simply put haters will always hate no matter what he does or doesnt.

Votes?

Annoying as hell, the law should be expanded to all 24 hours and strictly enforced. These days everyone has a watch or they can get the time on their mobiles, maybe an sms or some app can alert muslims who wish to pray and point out the nearest mosque on gps map etc.

Loudspeaker noise pollution has to end, and for all religions, or give them a special area/grounds if they wish to indulge in loudspeaker-baazi and do jagran or whatever else from any religion.

Do be honest, I am with the singer on this.

This azan business (at least in our country, I do not know about any other) goes a long way beyond simply calling the faithful to prayer.

It is done like an aural green jhanda. Ki dekho, hum yahan hain.

I do not know how socially clued in most internet warriors here from India are. Or how old. But look around you. Look back at your living memory.

There will never be a church or Mandir or gurudwara anywhere that does not have a Masjid very close to it.

The closer the better, if you get what I mean.

And over time, if one does not exist, then some Muslim money bags somewhere, either Indian or Saudi, will ensure a plot of land will be acquired close by (various forms of strong arm and/or subterfuge employed) and then overnight a mosque will come up.

It's not just mosques. Even madrassas and religious seminaries use the loudspeakers. You are within a kilometer radius, you cannot miss the typical sounding lectures being broadcast.

It's a closed class man. Do people on the road NEED to hear the beauty of your faith?

Am with Sonu on this 300%.

Annoying as hell, the law should be expanded to all 24 hours and strictly enforced. These days everyone has a watch or they can get the time on their mobiles, maybe an sms or some app can alert muslims who wish to pray and point out the nearest mosque on gps map etc.

Loudspeaker noise pollution has to end, and for all religions, or give them a special area/grounds if they wish to indulge in loudspeaker-baazi and do jagran or whatever else from any religion.

I am waiting since 3 years for Modi to do some on this.
But he wont.
Votes is all he cares for.
Supreme Court may go to hell.

I call it ungli.

Why Modi is dormant on this, ever since he became the PM?

I am waiting since 3 years for Modi to do some on this.
But he wont.
Votes is all he cares for.
Supreme Court may go to hell.

Why Modi is dormant on this, ever since he became the PM?

Please write to him and let us also know.

Votes?

Its states job to enforce these laws center can assist if needed.

Back
Top Bottom