What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Where did I play victim here. I am showing the other side of the story. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to get started with your usual rant.
there is only one story at play here, and that is that noise pollution is bad, regardless of what ideology those noise polluter freaks belong to.

this azan thing is annoying as hell, as are any and all other religious/political or otherwise tamashas.

Behave, or else ...
Will have to apply the same yardstick.
And ignore you too.
Equal opportunity employer.
no you "behave"

don't try and potty train me, I'll just do it all over your face, mind it ! 8-)

no you "behave"

Done with you.
You will never be missed again.
A famous John Cena taunt: "You cant see me"

Adios amigo.

there is only one story at play here, and that is that noise pollution is bad, regardless of what ideology those noise polluter freaks belong to.

this azan thing is annoying as hell, as are any and all other religious/political or otherwise tamashas.

no you "behave"

I don't disagree with what you have to say. That is your perspective. Not sure why you poked in when I presented my POV.

Done with you.
You will never be missed again.
A famous John Cena taunt: "You cant see me"

Adios amigo.
thin skinned sissy, you're to fragile to handle another opinion, good riddance.

Not sure why you poked in when I presented my POV.
just making conversation, I like to engage the other side even if we disagree.

not everyone is a lunatic gau rakshak mob lyncher, not everyone is isis or something, right ? :P

This hijra looking Nigam doesn't have problem with hindus forcing muslims to not eat beef?

Works fine everywhere ! Its his personal opinion which I think is somehow Rude.

I am waiting since 3 years for Modi to do some on this.
But he wont.
Votes is all he cares for.
Supreme Court may go to hell.

Why Modi is dormant on this, ever since he became the PM?
simply because law and order is state subject and modi is prime minister of federal govt. of india.Sonu nigams question is practical one and he is not a bjp or rss member.

Well I have to disagree with you on this. Azaan business has been here long before it became a tool to chaabi a particular community. In fact I see a lot of Hindu temples playing for continuous 3-4 hours starting early in the morning and during various festivities, this noise goes even worse. There may be instances where some people play loudspeaker just to antagonise others but Azaan is not one of those tools.

And let me tell you, the city I live in has it the other way round where temples sprang up in numbers in the recent past in the vicinity of mosques. It all starts with some guy/lady lacing a stone with vermillion and with in a few years, it becomes a bhavya mandir.

Don't doubt what you say about temples at all.

But I have seen the Masjid thing in front of my eyes.

I have even seen how the land wrangling went, in one case, over 15 years ....

simply because law and order is state subject and modi is prime minister of federal govt. of india.Sonu nigams question is practical one and he is not a bjp or rss member.

Is Maharashtra not a state?

Yes it is BJP ruled state.
Thats where Sonu Nigam lives.

So why is the BJP not enforcing the court ruling in Maharashtra?

Don't doubt what you say about temples at all.

But I have seen the Masjid thing in front of my eyes.

I have even seen how the land wrangling went, in one case, over 15 years ....
I guess it goes both ways. It totally depends on what kind of backing(Political/Monetary) they have which emboldens them.

Back
Top Bottom